Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Old but still fresh treats SuperChocobo vs Bikkel
Bikkel Offline
Private

Re: Old but still fresh treats SuperChocobo vs Bikkel

[Image: 651t.png]
The High Priest merges the two powerful magical missiles into a ball of dark and light energy. The Entire place vibrates as these two powerful forces collide in the middle of the ball.

[Image: 84721496.png]
The High Priest alters the properties of the energy to create one big ball of dark energy. He lifts it over his head and prepares to throw at Squawken.

Look at my balls<br />[Image: oldbutstillfresh2.png]<br />Bikkel fanart
01-04-2012 09:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

[Image: birdmentime65.png]
Knowing that should he create a shield of high magic, the resulting collision of the High Priest's corrupted ball of magic with said shield would cause a detonation which would likely kill both of them, SquawkenScale instead tunes into his mastery of the elements.

Earth and stone are torn from the surroundings and arranged in an arc before the new Lord.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 09:29 PM by SuperChocobo.)
01-06-2012 09:58 PM
Bikkel Offline
Private

[Image: QCkmr.gif]
The High Priest realizes he cannot do any real damage with the concentrated ball of dark energy, so instead of throwing it, he absorbs it.

[Image: 88862086.png]
The High Priest transforms into a more powerful demonic form. A flaming torrent of dark energy starts erupting from his eyes and all the light around him fades away.

With the newfound power, he transports Squawken and himself outside of the cave.

"Whaxahaxa ug axalo loaxadick zis!"

01-07-2012 05:22 PM
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

[Image: birdmentime66a.png]
Now free from the enclosed space of the cave Squawken has full access to his most powerful magic, and begins to cast an elemental discharge spell.

[Image: birdmentime66.png]
The sky lights up and a huge flash occurs as a bolt of lightning strikes the demon High Priest.
01-07-2012 08:22 PM
Bikkel Offline
Private

[Image: 32102740.png]
The High Priest is hurt by the lightning and a black tar like blood starts dribbling out of the wounds.

Weakened by the injury, the High Priest summons a powerful magic Demon Hound. The Demon hound immediately charges at full speed towards Squawken.

The High Priest screams at Squawken with an unnatural demonic voice: "I will cast you into the innermost circles of HELL and you will never be set free! Now die.

01-08-2012 11:33 PM
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

[Image: birdmentime67a.png]
The power of the wraith-hound will likely gravely wound Squawken should he take a direct hit. As it nears him, the hound leaps through the air and opens its mouth wide. Unable to do much, SquawkenScale hastily conjures up a defensive shield, but fears it may be too little too late.

[Image: birdmentime67b.png]
His shield no match for the beast, he takes a direct hit to his face. The very fabric of his spirit is torn away as he loses his control over his lordly form, should he be unable to fight back the powerful dark magic, this hit will likely kill him.

[Image: birdmentime67c.png]
Feeling his strength sapped away, Squawken finds himself unable to keep his spirit form in the shape of his former self. Now simply a magical flame, he begins to fizzle out.

"No matter how much you throw at me, Lesser Kin, you will find the power of the lordss well beyond that of your own!

With that, the darkness from the demonic high-priest is drained, and his power sapped away from him. (This is a link in case you didn't realise)

Spoiler :
[Image: birdmentime67d.png]
The magical orbs created by the rejuvenated Squawken fire beams of pure light magic directly into the weakened demon. It is unlikely that the corrupted High priest could survive such a show of power.
01-09-2012 11:43 PM
Bikkel Offline
Private

[Image: 37328733.png]

The High priest's demonic and lifeless body falls to the ground. A dark smoke rises from the corpse as the last evil is being purged by the light magic inside the body.

01-10-2012 11:08 PM
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

The body of the High priest slowly disintegrates as the dark energy is fully drained and the demonic form no longer able to stay within this plane. Squawken raises his arms and chants a spell of cleansing in the area, so that the gods of the Lesserkin will be unable to use the powerful remains of dark magic around the area. While the rite must continually be renewed, it will at least stem the corruption and prevent further destruction of these holy lands.

[Image: final2.png]
SquawkenScale appears before his now-awake friends and comrades, he opens his arms in victory and they all squawk in delight.
"While a great number of our kin must be ssent on their way to the lordss, know that we have won thiss battle. I shall ssee to it that each of those who fell in our fight against the Lesser kin will hold a place of high esteem by the sseats of our lordss

"What will you do now, my lord Ssquawken? You have ascended to Lordhood yourself."

"First I must cleanse the filth that sstill remainss, my kin. When I have done thiss, I will go to my rightful place in the Astral plane. Know that I do not desert you, and together with my ancestorss I shall ssee that thiss place never becomess corrupt again"

With that, the newly ascended lord vanish into the fortress of the now-defeated Lesser kin. Each torch extinguished and each artifact destroyed, Squawken makes sure that nothing remains but the empty husk of the Lesser kin's home, soon to be swallowed by the earth itself. In the deepest bowels of the dungeon the lord comes across what can only be described as an abomination, walking up to it and staring into its evil eyes, he has his final say.

[Image: final3.png]
He ties a magical shackle around the beast so that it feels every moment of its death, as the binds drain its dark powers.
"Sso thiss iss what lurkss in the depthss of thiss fortress? You cowered down here beast? Gave power to your ssubjects but did nothing yourself?

Your minionss were defeated, and here you sstay, a blight upon my land. Did you expect to corrupt further? To escape the eyess of a Lord? Your unnatural energy wass never welcome here, abomination. I hand you now to my Lordss, may their judgement upon you be as harsh and cruel as the magic you command"

Letting out noises that would send any lesser being mad, the beast slowly begins to die, its eyes leaking foul liquids and pus. Squawken turns and leaves the darkness of the dungeons, upon exiting into the open the sky brightens and a voice is heard.

[Image: final1.png]
"Your work here is done, young lord. Your place by our side has been rightfully earned. Come, join us in the Astral plane"

"What of our landss? Will the corruption cease?

"Fear not, Squawken. It will take time but the corruption will eventually cease, and our lands will be returned to their former glory"

Many years had passed, and it was as the Lords had said. The land of the Birdlizards was returned to its former glory, and birdsong was heard once again. To honour those that died in the battle against the lesser kin, the base was destroyed and three grand trees were grown. From that point on the area had a strong connection to the astral plane, and became a frequent pilgrimage for Birdlizard shamans.

Though peace can never last, as much is obvious. The power of the Greater ones is never truly gone, and pockets of corruption still remain to this day. While the humans who served the dark powers failed this day, many more can easily take their place, and are no doubt sure to. It is a grim reality that the Greater ones are sure to return, a reality which could once again bring the Birdlizards to the brink of destruction.

MATCH END
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 09:30 PM by SuperChocobo.)
01-11-2012 01:17 AM