Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There's Blood In These Here Hills. Kommrad Vs. Hobbesy Vs. Glowsticks
Glowsticks Offline
Private

There's Blood In These Here Hills. Kommrad Vs. Hobbesy Vs. Glowsticks

[Image: a6631f258a.png]
"Target in sight! Dropping supplies...You know...You bastards are lucky you know that? Damned lucky. I wish I could be taking a week off to scavenge an old complex... Well anyway...Happy hunting and see yall' next week. Markus out."
" Oh shut your trap Markus all you do all day is sit aroudn and twiddle a joystick.... None of the real work like us.
"Alright guys you know the drill. We get in, set up our stuff, check for anything valuable or useful and fortify the building. Same ol' same ol'."
Yelled Mitchell over the roar of our hummers turbocharged V-8. Upon the finish of the speech they'd all heard countless times before the men in the truck jokingly salute their leader. "Aye' Aye' Capn' Franklin"
"Oh you lot are just hiiii-llarious. Shoulda' been a buncha comedians..."

[Image: w3Ypa.gif]<br />Hobbesy: &quot;How dare you not include the second letters. You monster.&quot;<br />HK will decimate these disgusting hippies.
07-14-2011 09:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

Re: There's Blood In These Here Hills. Kommrad.v.Hobbesy.v.Glowsticks

[Image: 5wWX1i.png]
Blasting a soldiers favorite through the APCs jury rigged speakers, a group of Karkinrad Offensive Marines approach a structure off in the distance with the crackling of breaking timber.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch0wrwg4tg[/youtube]
"War! Never been so much fun! Talk to your buddy! Kill him with your gun! So much fu-"
"Michael! Shut the fuck up! I got this shit installed so I could LISTEN TO THE MUSIC, not you!"
"Chirst Almighty Smithers! Stop whining! At least we aren't in Can-ay-de-ya freezing your crabs encrusted ass off getting brained by Gunericans!"
The two men aboard the APC set their mic options to ignore right as the leader of this little expedition's radio distorted voice is heard from inside their transport.
Alright you salty sons 'sa bitches! Our 'cherry' spotted something which I assume is the structure thats pretty far away from the LZ. Now we can drink all this synthetic Whiskey in peace! Ooorah!
Most of the men cheer at the generosity of their leader.
"Fuck yeah Lieutenant!'
"Hoorah! Get some!"
Not all of them are cheering, the 'Cherry' that was recently transfered in from Earth pouts in a foxhole wondering why war and his comrades wasnt as noble as he once thought.

[Image: LOWHANGING.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 10:11 PM by KommradKommissar.)
07-14-2011 10:07 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

Re: There's Blood In These Here Hills. Kommrad Vs. Hobbesy Vs. Glowsticks

[Image: iNOEv.png]

An assault gun belonging to the 23rd Tatarstan Glider Artillery Battalion rolls over the hill just above the abandoned structure below. The troops mounted on it are from the same battalion, which has been scattered far and wide between and around the many valleys and hills of the planet while dropping in to mount an attack on the Karkinradians defending them.

The commander of the gun stops the vehicle just before it completely rolls over the top of the hill.
"Ey comrades! There's some activity going on down there, and I don't want to be being the first one to have fucking Karkinradian bullets lodged in the side of my head. You three infantry guys go check it out. I'll stay up here with the mortar team, and we'll rain fucking hell on them if we hear any gunfire!"
The sergeant sitting on the back of the gun expresses his disapproval of the plan, before motioning for the other to dismount.
"Aw shit, why do we always have to be doing the dirty work?"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmmTnoWdHA4&feature=related[/youtube]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 11:03 PM by Hobbesy.)
07-14-2011 10:53 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: 01f5360fcf.png]
As soon as their Hummers pull into the bay the men begin disembarking.
"Greeeeeeaaat. Another empty building. I'm so glad were going to be stuck here for a week..."
"Heh. Its better than the last building. At least this ones got a roof."
"Eh..I suppose s-Hey! Do you guys hear something? Sounds like music.."
"Nope. Nothin. Geez Sanchez you really are crazy."
""Your mother didn't think so."

"Get to work you two. Might as well get this crap outta the way."

As the men inside start to check the building and recover their supplies a lone soldier walks to the foxhole in the back.
"Always the frakkin rear guard.........Make me stand out-side and do nothin...... I hate this frakkin planet."

[Image: w3Ypa.gif]<br />Hobbesy: &quot;How dare you not include the second letters. You monster.&quot;<br />HK will decimate these disgusting hippies.
07-15-2011 12:05 AM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: 0829cbf1f0.png]
The APC hovers on while the forward elements hold by a tree.
"You know what, im going to see the point guys. Fuck you Smithers!"
The angry Micheal dismounts, pausing to salute his buddy and tramps off into the wilderness.
"Pussy! Cant take a little bit of ribbing can you? Huh? Well your Mum sure could!"
"What the fuck does that eve- Fuck you Smithers!"

The Rook radios back to the Lieutenant that he has spotted their destination.
[b] "Well thats really good fucking news Rook! Wait, what? Movement inside? Just birds or something you goddamned cherry! Spooked at your own god damned shadow! Just get our new home secure! Ooorah?"
The Rook gets an apologetic mic tap from the normal point man who is training him.

07-15-2011 03:39 PM
Optimus Lime Offline
Commando

This match looks AWESOME!

Can't wait for more :)

[center]The being known as &quot;Optimus Lime&quot; or, simply, &quot;Optimus&quot;[/center]<br />[center]When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone else's eye.[/center]
07-15-2011 06:21 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: TVw2J.png]

The assault gun moves forward a bit, knocking down a tree in front of it. It's gun now has a clear firing line across the entire valley. Behind it the mortar team sets up, unpacking their shells, and creating a small platform in the land so that they load the mortar more easily. Both teams eagerly await the confirmation of enemy forces in the valley, high explosives being the one thing they can take solace in on this planet.

The soldiers keep moving slowly down the side of the hill, with one of them noticing that the best way down will be to rappel.
"Hey comrades, we're not going to be able to walk down the face of this cliff! I'm setting up the ropes, here's to hoping this tree doesn't break on us, eh?"
The soldier just behind him voices his anger on the lack of proper planning for this battle.
"It would be being fucking great if the engineers had landed in their drop zone! We wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit."
07-15-2011 07:09 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: 121d068138.png]
"Hey Guys! Its our lucky day! We got ourselves a Gen-U-ine nano constructor!"
"Frakkin A' thatll save us hours of work! Just remember Don't cross the streams.."
As the building search continues cries of "EMPTY" and "Clear!" can be heard from the searching men. Frank jumps the gap to see if there's anything of value out back.

"So Sanchez..... What'd you mean what'd you mean 'My mother didn't think so.'?"
"Miller. Its called a joke.... Kinda like your love life... heh"
"Screw you Sanchez."

The rear scout continues his grumbling as he sets up his rifle in the foxhole.... "Frakkin scope all frakkin dirty from last weeks stupid frakking dust storm.... I really frakkin hate this place."

07-15-2011 11:40 PM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: xv2T0.png]
The point man raises a fist and everyone drops to cover.
"Newbie, I swear to God, if you get us in the shit so far from base I will kick your altar boy ass!"
"Shut up and cover that window up top Micheal!"
"Fuck you too Gabby."

Throwing the door open, a drunk soldier stumbles out and kicks a crate full of booze towards Smithers.
"Shit Charlie! You got the good shit! Thanks bro."
"Go get the otter faygets. Wez gun get drunks! Am nut warly, Its chawly duncha know!"

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2011 07:26 PM by KommradKommissar.)
07-17-2011 07:22 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: AoPta.png]

The trooper finished tying himself to the tree, and begins to descend the side of the cliff via rappelling. It's likely the fastest way down, but only one of them can go at a time due to the size of the tree they're going to be tying the rope to.

The man going down yells at his comrade when he begins to tie himself to the tree.
"Be getting away from the tree you fucking idiot! Do you want to leave us stranded up here when your fat ass breaks it?"
He abruptly stops, and watches the valley below intently, lest they all be caught with their proverbial pants down!
07-19-2011 08:46 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

I swear there's a turn coming. I SWEAR.
[Image: 3f3ef60f08.png]
Mitchel clears the gap with ease. As he continues his search he suddenly notices multiple contacts with guns leveled in his general direction.
"Aw frakk." As he levels his rifle he yells a 'greeting' at the new arrivals. "Well hello there chaps. We mean you no harm, we're just here looking for supplies. Wouldn't happen to know where some are eh?" He then whispers into his mask's comms."Contacts west. Two So far. Probably more."
"Roger. I'm heading to your position boss. Sanchez out."
The scavenger upstairs also breaks into a sprint. hoping to provide some cover if things go south.

"Bloody scope....." As the rear scout adjusts his aim he suddenly spies multiple men rappelling down the cliff. "Bloody hell.... Contacts East. Not sure how many, but they are packing some weaponry."

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2011 07:47 PM by Glowsticks.)
07-22-2011 04:49 PM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: k4F9r.png]
Inside the APC, the onboard radio shouts.
"This is Alarm Clock 1-1, Wakeup do you read?"
[b]"Alarm we copy. Commit. Give the Red bastards a rude awakening!"

Off in the distance, the horizon is lit up as multiple GGMs scream towards the Red Tatarstan positions in the hills.
[b]"Holy shit sarge! I thought we were as far away from the lines as we could get! Thats a goddamned offensive!"

Micheal yelled into his mic as he runs towards the scouts next to the building.
Smithers pushes the rookie back, hoping to entice these scary bastards into letting them go with some booze.
"Hey pal! You interesting in some good 'ol wheesky? Nice and good!"
"Smithers you dumb fuck! Get back here! It'd be a fuckton easier to light the fucker up!"
The scout motions for the rook to take cover.

The crewman on board the APC readies the MG, pulling it into locking position.

07-23-2011 10:41 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: KQ70y.png]

The valley and the hills beyond rumble with the sudden firing of SRBMs and fighter-bombers as sirens ring out loudly from the Tatarstan positions. Two planes even make a low pass over the before rather quiet and tranquil valley our troops are in, shaking the earth and nearly knocking the one rappelling off the cliffs, which would certainly send him falling to his death. The vehicle crew, and the one soldier not on the side of the cliff look on in awe, as the battle around them begins to light up the rugged area with a fireworks display beyond comparison.

There is an odd silence between them, though the radio the assault gun has is far from silent.
[b][i]"All units, be moving status to red! We are receiving enemy artillery fire on Hill 232, and counter-battery fire is requested!"
"Copying that Hill 232, this is Oblast Fire Control, all counter-battery requests are approved. Fighter-bombers of call-sign 'Flaming Telepaths' en-route."
"This is fighter-bomber group, moving to intercept possible hostile aircraft and begin suppression operations!"

[youtube]QrH8Z3RCdS4[/youtube]
07-24-2011 07:46 AM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: 2fc1dbf942.png]
Attempting to stall till the other are in position Mitchell continues talking. "Listen. We don't want to fight you, we don't want your supplies and we sure as-hell aren't those "Tatarstan." All of a sudden, from the roof a scream of "FIGHTERS INBOUND!! TAKE COVVEERR!" is heard. The hummers quickly pull forward and close the bay door, and the trooper going to chck on the scout hides himself in a tree. The trooper on the roof,in his haste to get under the shelter, trips ove rhis own feet and sends himself flying. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJiWaUNsHM&feature=related[/youtube]

07-25-2011 06:31 AM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: NnOHA.png]
"Gabby, any idea what this weird motherfucker is sa-Shit! RPG! ICE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"Keep your head down rook, Smithers just got us all killed."
Jumping out of the APC, Lt. Dan runs towards the gunshots.
"What the hell happened? Did one of you assholes get to the booze? Birds aren't god damned Reds!"

Off in the distance, the two other missiles impact the base. The choppers hover over the entry point.

07-25-2011 08:43 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

I'll be posting my turn soon. Damn university keeps taking away my PW time! D:
07-28-2011 07:03 PM
Creeding Offline
Private

Ohh- I love this map. I really need to finish it.

[center][Image: NT1.png]<br /><br />[Image: NT210.png]<br /><br />[Image: NT34.png]<br />[/center]
07-28-2011 08:02 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: RuV62.png]

The troops finish rappelling down the side of the cliff, and begin to walk forward when they head a gunshot ring out in the valley. This wouldn't be as troubling if they knew what they were up against, but the fighters overhead weren't so helpful, and didn't report anything to them when flying overhead. The soldier on point drops down, and hey all stay silent.
07-29-2011 11:10 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: ec33426833.png]
Mitchell drops to his knees. He looks down at the growing pool of his own blood and can only think that this is funny. That not above ten minutes ago they were complaining about not getting any action.. "Heh."
"Mitchel! NO!.... YOU.... BASTARDS! Screams Sanchez as he fires an RPG round at the troopers in the doorway. The sniper above peeks through the curtains just enough to get an angle on the gunner in the APC. "Mutiple hostiles. One APC. We're in deep boys."
The two scouts on the eastern side both stay still and keep their weapons trained on the new arrivals.

07-31-2011 11:34 PM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: K4QA7.png]

The RPG detonates on the half closed garage door, showering Smithers in shrapnel.

"Get down! AR PEE GEEE!

08-02-2011 05:09 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: un9Bu.png]

"Telepathes One and Two, Fox Two! Fox Two!"

The mountains light up as the exhaust from the fighter's missiles race towards the enemy aircraft. The sound of gunfire erupts from all crooks and crannies of the range, as sporadic firefights are kicked up between the two encroaching armies. In the peaceful valley turned into a field of skirmish, all of the soldiers have rappelled down the cliff, and slowly begin to advance towards the warehouse, unaware of the scavengers nearly in front of them. Above, the artillery units supporting them prep the area for a preemptive strike. Their officer gives some "encouraging" words.

"Everyone be staying down! I don't want anyone taking a bullet before they can fire!"
08-05-2011 05:22 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: e94ecda65f.png]
Sanchez tosses his spent RPG to the ground and whips out two pistols. "You Picked the wrong people to mess with!" as his riddles the flying body and surrounding area with bullets.
"At the same time, a resounding boom and a breaking of glass is heard as the gunners head suddenly explodes.

"Frak. They have artillery.  Lets take this scouting group down so they cant spot us. On my go. Three....two...one..go."
The scouts bullets passes cleanly through the frontman and harmlessly bounces off his comrade's gun.

08-06-2011 08:00 PM
nunu Offline
Private

With the addition of the battle going on in the background this is going to be awesome.
08-06-2011 10:02 PM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

[Image: HikEX.png]
Cries of snipers, hostile contacts and mans being downed clog the communications net of the small AWOL Karkinrad patrol.
Lt. Dan looks towards the window and see a rifle barrel poking out.
"Sniper top room! Micheal give me fire on the fucker!"

Off in the distance , the Karkinrad assault VTOLs attempt to escape. One isnt so lucky as it dumps off its cargo and is gored by a rocket. 

08-08-2011 09:47 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: U6e9H.png]

The bullet rips through the forward soldier's armor, punching through his gut and cleanly out his back. He cries out in pain when he realizes what has happened.

"SCHORK! Some fucker got me! Get me a fucking medic you bastards!"

As he crawls under a tree for cover, his two comrades begin suppressing the enemy trench ahead. The assault gun fires, the sound reverberating across the hills as a flash lights up the side of the cliff. There is also a small "Poomf" as the mortar alongside it in a makeshift trench fires, though the sound of the other weapon hides the noise. If the larger forces of the enemy haven't noticed the artillery firing yet, other scattered units of Tatarstan will. In exposing themselves to possible attention from the enemy, the group has been ensured reinforcements by the simple act of engaging those who would dare to fire at them.

In the background, the fighter group pulls off after a successful kill. One of the fighters stays low, though, firing its cannon at one of the retreating VTOLs. The base which requested them prepares for a large scale assault on their position, their anti-tank weapons zeroing in on the valley below.
08-10-2011 12:07 AM