Re: Glowsticks VS. Hobbesy: Overpass Attack

Their hearts are probably chill.

[Image: LOWHANGING.gif]
06-02-2011 01:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Glowsticks Offline
Private

Creeding liked explosions before they were cool.

[Image: w3Ypa.gif]<br />Hobbesy: &quot;How dare you not include the second letters. You monster.&quot;<br />HK will decimate these disgusting hippies.
06-02-2011 02:39 AM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: f99225130f.png]
The fighter slams into the Cerberus unit with an almighty crash destroying  The NBE's last remaining heavy weapon.
The running soldier's fit of rage is ended in a blink of an eye as one of the obelisk's legs skewers him through the midsection and lifts him off the ground. "I'll see you *cough* in Hell.........."

"Comeon Winters! Ge-auuuggghhh!" Yells Jacobs before he's sent flying by a long misplaced can of oil.

"Fred..... man...... I don't think I'm gonna make it....... my leg... its all screwed up...... when you get off this rock do me a favor ok? Tell my kids I love em'  and that their dad died like a hero *grimace*.... and tell my wife Sarah... Tell her that I love her more than she could know...... now get outta here man.... I'll distract this ugly mofo..."
[Image: 55b710dc95.png]
As Winters heres Jacobs trip, he hauls himself to a sitting position and starts screaming for all he's worth at the alien Obelisk.
"HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! UGLY! OVER HERE YAH' BIG ALIEN BASTARD! "

[Image: ada398aac1.png]
Meanwhile in orbit  in the Planet Destroyer class NBS Creeding The final 10 minute countdown has begun and the explosive ordnance has begun to be loaded into the Rail-drivers.

[Image: w3Ypa.gif]<br />Hobbesy: &quot;How dare you not include the second letters. You monster.&quot;<br />HK will decimate these disgusting hippies.
06-05-2011 05:41 PM
DragonSpawn Offline
Commando

(06-05-2011 05:41 PM)Glowsticks link Wrote:  [Image: 55b710dc95.png]

I love this image.

Have my children.

[Image: aX7yx.png]
06-05-2011 06:17 PM
Photocopier Offline
Commando

That is the beauty of picturewars viewed in first person.
If he were to look left he'd see a flat grey wall of forum background, on his right would be countless faces enjoying the match.

*totally German princess*
06-05-2011 06:37 PM
Douchewafer Offline
Recruit

Ok, that is fucking cool. Hahaha
06-05-2011 09:09 PM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: f99225130f.png]

[Image: 9OlNT.png]

"Attention all surviving units, this is fleet command. This battle's lost, we're initiating planet wide bombardment procedures in order to deny the enemy any use from this sector. Flee with what you can, and deny the enemy any trophies if you can."

The rise of the mysterious monoliths signals a turning point in the battle for the planet. In geosynchronous orbit, the proud Taidan Navy signals for all the present battle groups to turn their coilguns and beam weapons to the surface. The war isn't completely finished for the troops retreating, though. The air war has reached its climax, and on both sides gunships take pleasure in picking off the light armed dropships and freighters fleeing to space.

The remaining clone decides the only honorable action is suicide, and proceeds to blow his brains out with a pistol. Victoria Prime will suffer the same fate, being condemned to the history books as another victim of a scorched earth campaign stretching across hundreds of solar systems in a war of stark cruelty and destruction.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2011 05:26 AM by Hobbesy.)
06-14-2011 05:13 AM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: 1a051181b0.png]

Jacobs's training kicks into effect as his body is launched through the air and he pulls off a landing worth an Intergalactic Games medal of excellence. about 500 yards off he sees the transport he landed here in, its pilot slumped over at the controls. "I might just have a shot at getting the hell of this forsaken planet...."
[Image: e20560c2d5.png]

[Image: c935e3212e.png]
Upon seeing that his yelling had no effect upon the creature Winters pulls his sidearm from its holster. He rams a clip into place and utters these last few words "We'll see how you ignore Depleted Uranium you hulking bastard."  before unloading the entire clip into what he deemed the 'face' of the obelysk.
[Image: 485a636613.png]
As the last caseless round strikes the creature Winters' head is filled with a booming voice once again.
"PuNy hUmaN! yOUr pittifUll weaPOn doEs notHing! feEl thE miGHt OF  a ReavER!"
The directed energy beam of energy takes no longer than an eyeblink to reach its target Winters doesn't even feel pain as it lances through his body frying his nerve endings and boiling his blood. His last thoughts are of his country and his family before he pops like a human kernel before the Reaver's anger.
[Image: 39e8200296.png]

[Image: 21eed0ff4c.png]
"If theres anyone left down there. get the hell off planet right now or be reduced to a fine ash. Five minute protocols are in effect."
"Sir! The Taidan appear to be ready to bombard the eastern side of the planet!"
"Scramble the fighters. Give them orders to distract only and to pull back four minutes from now. We need to get every last man possible off that planet."
"Aye sir! Fighters away!"

06-15-2011 06:06 AM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: 0a3IG.png]

The Taidan zero their guns on the surface of the planet, and the bombardment begins. The first tungsten rods pierce the atmosphere as the last dropships lift into the sky.
06-15-2011 07:40 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

Just as the first of the Taidan bombardment reaches the atmosphere does the clock aboard the Creeding reach zero and the last dropship lands aboard...... All but one.. Across NBE fleet coms the order to open fire is given. The time has come. [Image: 4230b66e7a.png]
The orbiting flee lets loose with the full might of New Britain as round after nuclear round is fired into the planets atmosphere. AS the rounds slam ever closer the one mysterious drop ship scream through the low atmosphere desperate to escape the firestorm to ensue. This is gonna be close.
[Image: 1bb6a12327.png]
YoU PuNY FLeSHlINgs DarE FirE UpoN US!?!? One DAY YOu WIll SEE..... WE WIll DEStRoY WE WIll CONSUmE!

06-16-2011 04:10 AM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

[Image: AdYMb.png]

Flaming tungsten sabots rain from the heavens as creeping barrages of thermonuclear warheads scorch the surface. Victoria Prime becomes more of a smoking, irradiated scab of rock with each bomb and projectile that hits it mark. Solar radiation creeps through the atmosphere as the nuclear hellstorm depletes the ozone in the upper parts of the planet's biosphere, heating up the air and burning away all the vegetation and life living in the ecosystems around the planet.

The Tadain fleet flees the solar system, moving to regroup and regain its momentum for the next attack against the NBE.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 01:21 AM by Hobbesy.)
06-18-2011 01:14 AM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

[Image: 06dd8ad66c.png]
The planet is consumed in Nuclear holocaust, anything that hasn't allready been incinerated is killed by the following shockwaves.Victoria Prime has fallen do fire and brimstone. Never to be inhabited by organic life again yet The Reavers however seem almost indifferent to their surroundings manipulating even gravity for their own protection.

PuNy HumAn FlEShSAcKSsssss. SSssssoooo PredictAble In TheIR WaYsSSssS
YeessSsS BroTher. The HIve WIll BE PLeased By This CoNQuesT... PLeAsed INdeEd...

Across the planet, in unison, a psychic 'Shout' is sent.
WE ARE REAVER. WE ARE MANY. WE DESTROY. WE CONSUME. LONG LIVE THE HIVE!

In orbit as the NBE fleet is preparing to jump to the nearest inhabited sector a small friendly 'blip' shows on the Creeding's radar.
"....Sir!....... Friendly Dropship showing on our radar!."
[Image: 60b36a0c58.png]
"It can't be!....... Lietenant..... are you positive our radar is functioning correctly? Not even a cockroach could survive the firepower we just hit that planet with.."
"Sir. Radar is 100% operational.. Listen...!"
"SoS calling .... CRSSSH....BE Fleet Operating in Sector #850387..CRRSSSSHH... This is CPT. Frederick Jacobs Serial number 8957.....092......ofCRSSSHH.....413th Infantry requesting Evacuati..CRSSHHH.... engines ..CRSSHHH-maged cannot dock safely. Repeat........SoS calling-"
"Sweet Elizabeth!.... Lieutenant! Dispatch a rescue ship immediately!"
"Yes Captain!"
After the Victoria Prime incident, I was promoted to Major in Her Majesties army.......Huh. Imagine that, promoted for running away while my battle buddy gets fried...... It should been Sam here right now. Not me....... The memory of presenting that flag to his sobbing wife and kid will forever be burned into my memory..[Image: 75aa0579dd.png]
He died saving my life, and I will never forget that.  Sam was a hero through and through, and if I ever see another one of those Reaver bastards again, and I hope I do, I swear on his name they will regret the day they ever landed on Victoria Prime!"

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 03:47 AM by Glowsticks.)
06-18-2011 03:43 AM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

So, this is it then I guess. If Glowsticks agrees this can be moved. :v
06-18-2011 04:26 AM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

Yep thats it. I'm going to miss this match ;.;

06-18-2011 04:31 AM
Hobbesy Offline
Friends are few, indeed.

I won't miss making turns while studying for exams, but I'll miss the fact it's the first good match I've ever been in. :v
06-18-2011 04:43 AM
crodude Offline
Lisac Pisac

This, in my opinion, was an amazing match. I enjoyed watching every minute of it. Excellent work.

20 minutes ago I said I would go to bed 10 minutes ago.
06-18-2011 12:00 PM
Glowsticks Offline
Private

(06-18-2011 04:43 AM)Hobbesy link Wrote:  I won't miss making turns while studying for exams, but I'll miss the fact it's the first good match I've ever been in. :v
This.
@crodude Why thank you!

06-18-2011 04:26 PM