Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ZEROCORP 3
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

RE: ZEROCORP 3

Declare

[Image: Bx0jwI5.png]

Hiring a robot to look after the liquid nourishment of what is mostly a company full of squishy meat things was perhaps not the best idea.

Hooked up to the waste pipes of the fabricator, the Redbot Organic Liquid Nourishment Ensemble utilises whatever byproducts or unusable mass the fabricator has no need of to create delicious drinks for the population of this Zero Corp building.

All the inhabitants/workers need to do is install a DeliveryHole system in their office to be able to request and receive Redbot branded Coffee straight from the Sucking Tubes built into the walls of Zero Corp.

The Redbot in charge, Purrstacean, awaits his next batch of Coffee, seemingly unphased by the violent explosion in the floor below
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 05:55 PM by SuperChocobo.)
07-30-2020 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucan Offline
C

Declare

The ugly ass electric car reverses into the buildng
[Image: 5R68Rbn.png]

A very angry ELON MUSK exits the vehicle.
[Image: 8T5thd1.png]

ELON MUSK goes straight down to the bar.
[Image: 0V31Fqu.png]

"CLINT! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. ZEROARMORCLONE BANNED ME OFF OF TWITTER. I'M FURIOUS. I NEED A STRONG DRINK!!!"
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 06:18 PM by Lucan.)
07-30-2020 06:02 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

Declare.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
07-30-2020 06:49 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

RE: ZEROCORP 3 ?????

[Image: 8AtETxX.png]

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
07-30-2020 07:57 PM
Pookaball Offline
Commando

Declare.
[Image: EVlgEyH.png]
Clint is excited someone finally came down at the bar. Turns out it's even for a serious matter: drinking, that is. And it is the controversial Elon Musk!

"CLINT! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. ZEROARMORCLONE BANNED ME OFF OF TWITTER. I'M FURIOUS. "

"Damn, man these people like Zeroarmorclone really don't want the truth to be out there, eh? You're the artiste, but you're also doing the right thing, and everyone is just trying to bring folks like you down because they're bitter. I've felt the same way too once, but I'm over it. What're ya drinking?"

"Bartender’s Choice!"

"Ok, lemme make you something interesting: Bee’s Knees! A classic with gin, lemon and honey"

"Double the gin, Clint!"

"Suuuure"

"And TRIPLE the honey!"

"You sure you're not going to hop back in that car of yours after that?.."

[Image: yEh4k6n.gif] [Image: 3JSYyE7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 09:44 PM by Pookaball.)
07-30-2020 09:24 PM
Lucan Offline
C

declare

[Image: xFCn2rN.png]
Musk takes the Bee's Knees.

[Image: j3sg2aC.png]
And chugs it.

[Image: 0bEYnPQ.png]
He places the glass down, and his hand inside his pocket.
"Don't worry Clint. Here, take my Cybertruck. I have NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE!"

[Image: k4mY3DC.png]
Elon tosses the keys for his tesla horror machine parked upstairs to Clint.

[Image: uEOtPyq.png]
"I'll see ya round brother! I have revenge to get!"
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 10:26 PM by Lucan.)
07-30-2020 09:49 PM
EpicJ Offline
Non Astuti

SINCLARE!

A vehicle? Drove by. Stationary, now.

[Image: mFh76Ds.png]
Leapt, falling, deftly upon the ground.

[Image: sqTpF2a.png]
Snapped. Very easy. A pretty ZAAP, and it slumps.

[Image: Nl69ujI.png]

A-stip-step-step-step hop onto the machine. Cold, primitive, but fine intermittently.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 02:27 AM by EpicJ.)
07-31-2020 02:07 AM
Ruh bruh Offline
Rookie

D'Éclair

[Image: JVYhHd2.png]
"PLEASE EXCUSE ME" came the automated response of the Servitor as it pushed it's way past the slouched mushroom, tapping the call button on the elevator and waiting dutifully

[Image: bLezC6q.png]
The elevator doors down in the bar closed up just as Elon was about to embark, pulled upwards to the Servitor who upon seeing the filth filling the chamber began gently spraying some legally safe UNI INC brand "Megaclean"™ which was an overly bright almost neon blue fluid that whilst smelling of a cheap flowery perfume also hand the harsh undertones of bleach to it. As the automaton worked it began playing a royalty free hummed tune to fill the silence. As seeing Computerheads working in total silence has been proving to me unsettling around people and therefore, much less profitable.

As the explosion rang out the other Computerhead, the Regulator turned their head and peered into the opposite room. They shrugged and didn't intervene.

Ruh
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 07:17 AM by Ruh bruh.)
07-31-2020 06:37 AM
Gamma Plasma Offline

?Declare ? sentience.

[Image: ZhzNvaa.png]
One thing pouts; many more things gasp in shock.

07-31-2020 11:43 AM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

Declare

[Image: joIYiB0.png]
Tired of waiting for the elevator, Gerald pulls a hidden hatch off the wall, revealing the retractable stairway switch. He flips it, and heads to the bar for his drink.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 01:59 PM by ltoblivious.)
07-31-2020 01:42 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Quick fix declare - SMH yah can't just go rewriting an entire city for one building yah lazy bug.

That's just plain rude. :p

07-31-2020 02:08 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

RE: ZEROCORP 3 fixed

There it looks nicer and more sensible now.

Also minor fix to the entire left side of the building since seems like you squashed all the rooms slightly LtO. :)
[Image: R7gI2op.png]

07-31-2020 03:09 PM
Lucan Offline
C

Declare

[Image: Ab2aELr.png]
"Fucking elevator broken again fucking piece of shit fucking Zero fucking fucking cleaning robots fuck."

[Image: k5Sd0Uk.png]
Elon takes the stairs and bursts into his office.
"AH! YOU MUST BE THE NEW SPACEX HIRES. GREAT. START PRINTING ROCKET PARTS WE'RE SENDING THE BUILDING INTO SPACE."

[Image: g5e4kik.png]
ELON MUSK starts scribbling his genius plans on the board, muttering under his breath angrily.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 04:11 PM by Lucan.)
07-31-2020 03:51 PM
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

Declare

[Image: zsJCesa.png]
Getting fed up of waiting for his next batch of Coffee to be created, Purrstacean decided to follow up on a report he got that an individual within this building is running a bar with his own supply of Liquid Nourishment. Preposterous.

He disconnects his head and activates his Helicopter mode. He arrives at the bar office door and shouts through the glass

"LET ME IN I HAVE NO HANDS"
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 04:48 PM by SuperChocobo.)
07-31-2020 04:25 PM
Pookaball Offline
Commando

Declare

[Image: ezcFAPA.png]
Clint fails to catch Elon Musk's car key, which lands on top of the counter. He places the gin bottle under the counter and ponders over Elon's words, assuming Zeroarmorclone to be an individual of great importance among those who are tied to Zerocorp in any way, that being employee, tenant or business owner. Now, what was that, Elon gave his Cybertruck to him? He would have to check the thing out in the garage. Surely it can't be Elon is that crazy. Just as Clint put the keys to his future home in the jeans pocket, he heard a synthesized voice call through the door:
"LET ME IN I HAVE NO HANDS".

Clint was taken aback by the sight of the flying drone at the door, but at least that wasn't a ghost. If that thing needs a drink, Clint's present will have to wait. He walks up to the door and opens it, his cleaning robot gravitating towards the purple mess that spilled out from the elevator.

"Hey there, helicopter fella, do you need your screws oiled up or somethin'? I figured someone like you would want to see a mechanic rather than a bartender".

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 07:41 PM by Pookaball.)
07-31-2020 07:11 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Declare

[Image: Turn-4.png]

With the creation of the Fortnite Shield Headed Tentacle Boy, also comes mass radiation and soon enough, the crazy Russians and his team of child labour force fade from existence as the gods above decide that he can't be arsed to run this dumb joke anymore, and would rather play as something more fun, not created in 5 seconds, and most importantly, easier to pose.

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020 12:07 PM by Trifon.)
08-01-2020 12:04 PM
Lucan Offline
C

Declare

[Image: MtDw82E.png]
The hallucinations fade away.
"I should not have taken that much mescaline this morning."

[Image: PjxXeo4.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020 01:32 PM by Lucan.)
08-01-2020 01:26 PM
Oshlet Offline
Recruit

[Image: ccqyW6A.png]

The body of the demon lord fell through the destroyed floor of the room, now back to its normal colour as the spell concluded. It fell into a burning pile, spraying pieces of lava about it as it rose from the summoning flames, a single claw reaching into the sky. The flames withered as the creature grew.

[Image: 5si8dYL.png]

And then, the form of the lord was revealed: large, vicious and with a ferocious talons at the end of its arm... except the summoning was not wholly successful. The lord's other arm hung down, withered and tiny, and its legs were nought but stumps. Furious at this mishap, the lord boomed through its giant mouth:

"Summoner! What is the meaning of this?! Where. Is. My. BODY?!"

The voice echoed through the entire building, rousing the thin summoner from its daze. Unsteadily, it got to its feet and staggered towards the destroyed doorway, paying no heed to the strange orange clad individual and trying to piece together what its master just shouted through the fog of confusion.

Outdoors, the mushroom warrior was lucky to have its fall softened by a bush trimmed in the shape of the peak physical form of a human. Like the summoner, it was dazed by the explosion, and was content to lay atop the topiary and regain its senses. Some demonic fire still clung to the demon, and began reaching for the leaves.

I like Jets
08-01-2020 02:30 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Declare.

[Image: 1YMDRv6.png]
The chad of an ent very much does not find the shroom that landed on it to be a fun guy nor does it appreciate the lit situation it was now in.

It immediately (without care for its mildly aflame hedge scalp) yeets the smouldering mushroom back up from whence it came; there was to be no reprieve for the demonic summoning accomplice of a fungus warrior, as right towards the back of the Zerocorp fabrication lab its disoriented and bewildered arse was headed.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020 12:03 AM by Gamma Plasma.)
08-01-2020 11:17 PM
SuperChocobo Offline
Super Moderator

declare

[Image: jjNZNKH.png]
Purrstacean flies past the bartender and turns around to face him.

"Screws? Oiled? Not only are you committing a CRIME you are also incredibly offensive"
[Image: dxsZeOU.png]
He starts to fly back slowly, his robotic eyes (as far as one can tell) staring at the man.
"I've heard reports you're selling unsanctioned Liquid Nourishment, and thus I have come to deliver my RedBot demands!"

"Cease your supplying of this filth and accept glorious RedBot Brand Coffee and only RedBot Brand Coffee or..."

He quickly spins and rams into the top shelf of Alcohol behind the bar, smashing it to pieces

"Your head will be next!"
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020 10:21 PM by SuperChocobo.)
08-02-2020 10:04 PM
Pookaball Offline
Commando

Declare!

[Image: JbXucsm.png]

Shocked by the robot's boldness, Clint runs up to his bar, assessing the initial damage and trying to talk some sense into what he now considers to be a nasty little can of metal:
"Hey, I’m not trying to get on your turf here! You should know these drinks here are
not liquid nourishment, they are drinks people can, well, drink to relax and get a
funny feeling inside! I’m in no way trying to drive away your clients. How about we
strike a deal? I can serve your brand coffee along with my drinks! Who do I have negotiate with?"

Purrstacean turns on the spot, alcohol dripping off his metallic face
"Liquids that are not nourishment? ILLOGICAL."
His eyes flicker as menacingly as is possible for a robot with yellow eyes
"You do not negotiate a Redbot Demand, meatcreature, you simply obey it"

"I'd like everyone to follow the contract terms! I came here to work the bar and it's official. If you want to take this here dispute
to the next level we can go talk it over with the weekend superintendent and see what he thinks. Both of us have the right to serve anyone"

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 08:49 PM by Pookaball.)
08-04-2020 08:33 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Monowheeling in a declare.

Zipping on down towards the Zerocorp building alone, a hunched over woodbot in a small monowheel bike pops into view.
[Image: xPyo0kA.png]
"Gerald...Gerald Bugman.
Great, they live on the top floor. Fabulous."

The little woodbot had no idea why they were delivering these two boxes, but they weren't about to let 11 storeys best them either.

"Welp best get this checked off before nightfall.
Sure hope Bugman's in."

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2020 08:08 PM by Gamma Plasma.)
08-05-2020 07:41 PM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

Declare
[Image: KsAnpQi.png]
Bugman quickly descends the stairs, passing by the building's janitor hard at work power-washing the elevator. It takes considerable self control for the weekend superintendent to keep himself from licking the blood and guts off the walls. If he had pores or saliva glands they would be working overtime. Distracted as he is, Gerald manages a polite wave as he passes what must be a new resident with an incredibly large head. A fun guy perhaps. normally he would introduce himself, but at the moment his mission was reaching the basement. He hadn't heard anything from head office about a new resident, but his computer had been smashed so any number of memos could be waiting for his review with all kinds of new developments. If they even bothered to send a memo this time. Being middle management, Bugman thought to himself, was a lot like being a mushroom. Corporate was always making changes without any input from him, keeping him in the dark and feeding him a line of bullcrap. Changes were made all the time without any notifications from his superiors. Perhaps the new tenant and he would have a lot in common.
[Image: gnOuolP.png]
Oh shit the cops
"Good morning, officers" he stammered in as close to English as he could get with his array of mandibles and pincers. Authority figures, especially human ones made him nervous. Not that he was a criminal or anything, but being a seven foot tall, carnivorous monster covered in exoskeleton always made him a likely suspect for lazy investigators.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2020 01:19 AM by ltoblivious.)
08-06-2020 12:21 AM