Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Space Station 13 sprite dump
Dawisko Offline
No-Life

Guns Space Station 13 sprite dump

Uh, didn't know where to go with that, figured you guys might be interested in some of my sprite work, which does really differ from what I used to make on PW back then. Hope this site is doing well, buuut, that's not really true, sadly.
Soo, here's my stuff.
Newest; Still working on it, made a couple of pistols, long barrel, standard and compact variants. Based on USP pistols. Some random SMG and automatic shotgun with a magazine. I still will look for a different palette for those.
Spoiler :
[Image: Pistol.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Some armor and uniform, these don't have sides or back, since they were made only for educational purposes because of a person wanting for me to teach them about spriting.
Spoiler :
SolGov USDF United Sol Defense Force. Work in progress, I'm really looking forward to actually getting that one done.
Spoiler :
Other:
Spoiler :
A random sawn off.
Random Obrez.
Field Dressings, NATO and Warpact, made for Escalation. You might, or even will see them there, but nothing else I made for the server.
H&K MP5 & MP5SD
[Image: MP5.png]
VZ58, one of many guns I made for escalation, rejected.
[Image: vz58.png]
AK-74, made for escalation, again, rejected.
[Image: AK-74.png]
It's not all of it, but a definitive dump of some of my probably better items.

"My half ass idea just went whole."
Spoiler: Don't click plis.
[Image: B96YP8I.jpg]
Killing threads with large quantity of shitposting, horrible jokes and even disgusting things since 2k14
11-09-2017 09:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ltoblivious Offline
Private

RE: Space Station 13 sprite dump

These are nice, the pistols seem a bit large compared to the rifles but you're probably just working with the same icon size for all the items. That riot gear is pretty good too.
11-10-2017 03:45 PM
Dawisko Offline
No-Life

RE: Space Station 13 sprite dump

It's SS13, all items need to be in 32x32 space so they can be inserted. If anyone's intending to add in something of sizes that are like 64x64, that would require additional coding, for example - Vehicles, props, mobs/NPC's in other words, Mecha, you get the point.

"My half ass idea just went whole."
Spoiler: Don't click plis.
[Image: B96YP8I.jpg]
Killing threads with large quantity of shitposting, horrible jokes and even disgusting things since 2k14
11-12-2017 11:38 AM