Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advance Downtime Notice (You should probably read this)
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

RE: Advance Downtime Notice (You should probably read this)

Well this was done in a jiffy. Congrats on that Chao-rel.

Also this isn't really a bug so I'll just say it here, is there any reason why we have a PM limit on this forum and not the previous one? And why have all my outbox messages disappeared?

P.S. The "decoy" admin board was rather boring. It can't have been the glorious real one that we've been alluded to, so I don't even know why you even bothered to reveal it to people in the first place. Haha!

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
12-22-2013 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jacquerel Offline
Administrator

Any differences from the previous board are mostly just going to be because of settings not transferring exactly, so if you point them out I can sort them.
Your outbox is probably gone for good, but the old forum is still around as an archive at picturewars.net/smf if you want to log in and check them.
12-22-2013 03:36 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

I've checked the old forum already before I asked you like any smart, concerned person would, and all 500 odd of my old PMs in the inbox are still there, but I can't see my outbox since no one is allowed to send PMs on the old forum anymore. Hence why I asked you about it.

Would it be possible to reactivate PM sending on the old forum for a little while to see if they're just hidden? Maybe they're just gone or maybe they're just hidden, but it's not like it'll break much.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
12-22-2013 03:45 PM
Jacquerel Offline
Administrator

Ahhh right.
Yeah I'll do that.
12-22-2013 03:46 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Ah, yup, they're just hidden, well on the old forums anyway. Nothing's coming over to the new forums but that's to be expected. Thanks!
Oh and are you going to turn the PMs off again or just leave them be? 'Cause if you are going to turn them off *sighs* I have a lot of PMs to sift through...

12-22-2013 03:51 PM
Jacquerel Offline
Administrator

I'll leave them up if it's the only way to make outboxes visible. I don't anticipate people sending each other PMs on a dead message board to be a huge problem.
Also allows people to PM me over there if they have trouble logging in over here I suppose.
12-22-2013 03:52 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Exactly. And if someone is reported of sending malicious PMs on the old forums then you could probably just ban them.

Now a more satirical request. Why is the only language English (American)? As a fellow Brit, we should at least be allowed the option of British English. Hehe.

12-22-2013 04:00 PM