Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[City At War]Garzagorsk Uptown
SniperComZero Offline
Private

[City At War]Garzagorsk Uptown

Eyy, Caasiin!
Spoiler :
Garzagorsk, the previous capital of Garzabad (A.K.A. Not-Russia). It has long been deserted, but there is still military presence there. This will be first contact.

Rules, Yo
-Declare to make a turn.
-Wait for two people to make a turn before you declare again, unless its been 24 hours.
-Stack declaring is allowed for up to 2 people.
-Make sure you don't darken the image (check whether your browser supports copying or saving). As always, don't use IE.
-Don't be a dick and kill everything, half the fun is seeing your own guys die in spectacular ways.
-You can bring in more guys if all your people die.
-Have fun! (I mean, that's the whole point of this stuff, right?)

[Image: zChn5GV.png]
Throughout the desolate city, an alarm blared, alerting any and all presence to it. "ALERT, POSSIBLE THREATS DETECTED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. PROTECT OFFICERS, REPEAT, PROTECT OFFICERS"

Troops armed with rifles, shotguns and even a tank had mobilized for what may be, first alien contact. But something even more wicked lurks down in the depths of the garage...
12-14-2013 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

Re: [City At War]Garzagorsk Uptown

Declare!

[Image: 76561198093595981.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
12-14-2013 06:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SniperComZero Offline
Private

And I just now noticed I forgot to give hats to those two marchers on the right. Fuck.
12-14-2013 07:15 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

[Image: gzjw.png]
Through the magic stone teleport Brown Squad appeared in this dimension, to defend his riches!
Spoiler :
I know that there will probably be full of tanks and lasers, but I like my swords and sorcery! Counting scheme units, I believe that not overreacted, 2 large, 8 small and 3 demonstrating
PS Sniper, i do hats!

12-14-2013 08:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Major Offline
A Talented Fool

Declare.
Don't worry, I won't be a loudmouth douche this time, I promise.
Also, stack declaring = bad.

[Image: tbv4.png]

A UN patrol is scouting this Godforsaken town ahead of a heavily guarded aid convoy on its way to Kosovokstan to help quell a civil war between local ethnic groups. The convoy is desperately needed at its destination and the UN will spare no expense or effort to get it safely to its destination.

The lead VBL Scoutcar has a pintle mounted 7.62mm FN Hornisse machinegun while the VBL at the rear has two MISTRAL surface-to-air missiles. The two Ocelot MRAP vehicles contain supplies, communications equipment and the patrol's complement of P34c-3 Keeper droids.

Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 02:43 AM by Major.)
12-15-2013 02:01 AM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

inb4 GLA Ambush. FOR DE CAUSE
12-15-2013 03:01 AM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

This means that you declare?
Major dear, these declarations in a row: the point is that, for example, sniper and I declare, when sniper release the picture I have ture immediately after him, you know?
  So if Sniper  declare now I  after him!

12-15-2013 10:37 AM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

I wasn't really declaring, I was just stating what might happen to Major.
12-15-2013 12:23 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

I'm assuming since Adam hasn't posted anything all day his declare is void? If so, declare!

Edit:

[Image: UavSkL.png]
A single EU Hubschrauber enters the city's airspace. Their mission is simple, take control of the Empire Arms hotel. This small force are tasked with the recovery of classified documents from a Garzabadian spy, who they believe stashed the vital information in the former capital's flagship hotel.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 08:45 PM by SpartanApples.)
12-15-2013 08:33 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

declare, because I hasn't posted anything all day and my previous declare is void!

12-15-2013 09:06 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

[Image: dpea.png]
Magicians devise strategies. miner drills the tunnel, a warrior without weapons he wanted to eat meat. farmer like a new hat.
Cook: Nicko see above if it is not a weapon with which I mentioned?
Lumberjack: Well, this, cramps are we in dwarves? My grandfather used to do it handle the weapon, shoot steel and gunpowder, dwarven invention, such a large've never seen!
[Image: oci2.png]
orginal size:
Spoiler :
[Image: q5fr.png]

12-15-2013 09:58 PM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

[Picless Declare]

A message is sent through the radio to the EU chopper,

"This is Garzabad Patrol 6, state your buisness, EU."
12-15-2013 10:38 PM
Major Offline
A Talented Fool

Hopeful declare.
[Image: bjny.png]

The patrol comes to a screeching halt just after crossing the bridge, the two Ocelots just manage to stop before crunching into the vehicles ahead of them.
Captain Cousteau ducks back inside the cab of his Ocelot. "Heinricke you idiot, where did you learn to read maps? This is a dead end!"
"Don't blame me, this is not on the map, and who is stupid enough to build an apartment block on a highway anyway? Scheisse man..."
Cousteau turns to Lieutenant Auger, "Ready the Keepers, we'll have to blow the buildings to get the convoy through, hostile territory AI, C4 and close combat loadouts. I don't want to take any chances.
"Yessir."

The Keeper droids in both Ocelots come online and start prepping their gear.

Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 02:53 AM by Major.)
12-17-2013 02:30 AM
Propman Offline
Noodles.

I do hereby declare this fine post, if any of yall don't object.

Meanwhile, some distance underground:

[Image: 5ldKguL.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncP4FDLyKaY

After completing setting up a rudimentary resting point in a cavern dugout, deep bellow the action occurring above, the Namkobian scouting team took a moment to rest. Within this party were a fire team of musketeers, a couple pacified creepers, a witch and her villager assistant, and of course, the miner who was making all the caverns in the first place. Taking note of the faint noise of the helicopter coming from above (despite not knowing what a helicopter even is, coming from a pseudo early industrial era society where the aeroplane was invented earlier then usual mostly by accident), the leader of the band speaks to his group in the accent typical for his people.

"all right lads, take ah few minutes t' ready yerselves. I ear' noise bove' them surface, an' I dunno fer th' life o' me what it is."

Captain Adsfergov twirled his most magnificent mustache momentarily before turning to the miner.

"Oi, continue tunnlin' forward lad, we be gettin' close tah surface ground, but I dunnae' want t' pop me head intah some sort o' cannon fest."

Nodding without a word, the miner marched towards the dense dirt wall, preparing to mine it down with his pick. The soil in this area was unlike anything they had seen before, filled with so much stones and gravel that mining them with a pick-axe was just as effective, if not more so, then using a shovel. Using their technique, the miners were still able to carve the stuff into nice, even cubes, but said cubes were prone to crumbling after applying enough pressure to them, an inexplicable trait to Namkobian eyes.

Meanwhile, Cinder, the witch of the group, felt somewhat uneasy. She brushed aside a lock of gold hair from her eyes, and spoke out to the group leader.

"Pardon me captain, but I seem to be detecting a faint magic presence to the east, the direction we're digging right now. Are you sure we should really be setting up a tunnel here?"

Captain Adsfergov guffawed.

"Hahahahahar. We ain't got nothin' tah worry bout', lassie. If push comes t' shove, we can use telegraph t' call in armour support."

The testificate villager stood their without a noise. The faint pattering sound from above in truth intimidated him, but fleeing back into the caverns would likely only get himself lost.

The creepers likewise crept, but spoke not a word. The only thing on their mind was blowing something up, and making someone's life terrible, if not taking it way entirely. In their heads, they rehearsed their pre battle one-liner.

That'sssss a very nice ssssssomething you've got there... It'd be a ssssshame if anything were to happen to it...

Potion Listing:

Spoiler: Mediwitch "Cinder

10/10

[Image: Grid_Splash_Potion_of_Swiftness.png]x3 Swiftness
[Image: Grid_Splash_Potion_of_Healing.png]x6 Healing
[Image: Grid_Splash_Potion_of_Invisibility.png]x1 Invisibility
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 03:48 PM by Propman.)
12-17-2013 04:46 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

I'd recommend using brighter colors for speech, as I cannot see the green, and barely make out the blue.
12-17-2013 11:48 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Declare
12-17-2013 03:27 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: CYI8yMm.png]

The Hubschrauber hovers over the hotel and a small taskforce jumps out onto the roof.

(12-15-2013 10:38 PM)SniperComZero link Wrote:  A message is sent through the radio to the EU chopper,

"This is Garzabad Patrol 6, state your buisness, EU."

The pilot responds to the message, his speech sounding almost like he was reading from a script.
"You have no authority in this area, this is now under European jurisdiction. You are to lower your weapons and fully co-operate with all EU forces."

And back on the internal frequency, the group discuss the natives.
"Bloody backwards Garzabadians! I didn't even think they had enough brain power to work a radio." Remarks the RPG soldier.
"Yeah, the only thing this city had going for it was the women."
"I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole though. They're all syphilis ridden gold diggers. I'll be glad to take these guys out."
12-17-2013 03:57 PM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

DECLARE, FOR THE CAUUSSEEE!
12-17-2013 04:21 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

I'm expecting something big considering that it's taken you more than 3 hours on your turn!
12-17-2013 07:08 PM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

(12-17-2013 07:08 PM)SpartanApples link Wrote:  I'm expecting something big considering that it's taken you more than 3 hours on your turn!

Uh, I kinda forgot about it and started playing MvM. But it's coming.
12-17-2013 07:12 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

I will be patient  :smith:

12-17-2013 07:20 PM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

Happy Second Page, Also sorry for taking so long. I completely forgot about this.

[Image: ela61Ot.png]

"Fuck. Garzabad Patrol 3, report back, hostile EU are in the area, repeat hostile EU forces are in the area"

"Rodger that, Patrol 6, coming back now. Nothing happening anyways in this hellhole."

A few minutes later, a snow white jeep pulls up just infront of the tank. "Alright, we have reports of a hostile EU force in the area, men, let's show the bastards what we can really do!" the soldiers chant praise, and jump out of the jeep, running for the door.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Sgt. Aolev adresses the officers in the room. "Alright, hostile forces are here, I heard their helicopter, and then stopping. So they've probably landed here. Stay quiet, and they won't know we're here."

Meanwhile meanwhile, the group heading out towards the UN convoy goes through the gunstore, not really anticipating any resistance for now.

Did I forget to mention the movement of the death mech?
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 10:31 PM by SniperComZero.)
12-17-2013 08:23 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(12-17-2013 08:23 PM)SniperComZero link Wrote:  "Alright, hostile forces are here, I heard their helicopter, and then stopping. So they've probably landed here. Stay quiet, and they won't know we're here."

If the helicopter would of stopped, it would of fallen out of the sky :v:
12-17-2013 08:33 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

Declare, i will do it less than 3 hours!

12-17-2013 08:35 PM
haribo841 Offline
Dead inside.

[Image: yx40.png]
The team is moving ahead ramming everything!
Miner complains that he is blind and can see shit (noffin)so, mages have  the idea of ​​lighting vault.
Mag take nearby seeds and began creating tree.
Soldier watching all during eating meat.
At home enjoying the wonders of technology.

Spoiler :
Ha, ha, ha!
I did it in less than 3 hours 10 minutes!

12-17-2013 08:44 PM