Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
Game Finder
ltoblivious Offline
Private

RE: Game Finder

I'm up for another match if anyone else is.
10-23-2016 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

LtO please don't take this the wrong way but I need to know; are you just too shy to go fuck it and make a farm or are you trying to be nice and promote an inclusive and interactive match, despite the severely low level of activity on this site?

On topic, since I'm waiting on Jomn for his Crystal Crusades turn (and was for our threeway's) I was thinking about joining your sandbox with my infection evolution army (although it's kinda old so I might update it first, but it is perfectly usable) but would you prefer if you and I just made a separate thread?

Don't feel the need to make it right away, I've been a bit busy with assignments lately (they always seem to converge) so probably wouldn't get round to posting until later this week. (Good news is I'm not sick anymore (I think I made someone else sick though), the xray was fine, and the mild back pain I got from coughing too much seems to have gone too, yay.)
[Just as a final followup before I shut up about my trivial illness issues.]

Anyway PM or slack me whatever details you want.

P.S. Snow Dwarf, I've no idea if you're still around but did you finish sprucing up your magma guys?

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
10-24-2016 02:25 PM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

I have yet to see a farm that goes past one page, I remember a lot of great matches which unfortunately aren't around anymore. I want to start a match and finish it, two men enter one man leaves preferably at the end. There was a bunch of stuff that made me want to get involved with picture wars but mostly it was the matches that were going on and how cool they were. Jager's Avonii versus Squidbot's churnworm, tendie and pie, and steamy treats. I'm a giant hypocrite though, I type this and I haven't started my turn for the match we're already in. That sandbox can die, I made the army up on the spot. Now I don't really know where to go with it.
10-25-2016 03:31 AM
skaianDestiny Offline
Commando

(10-25-2016 03:31 AM)ltoblivious Wrote:  I have yet to see a farm that goes past one page, I remember a lot of great matches which unfortunately aren't around anymore. I want to start a match and finish it, two men enter one man leaves preferably at the end. There was a bunch of stuff that made me want to get involved with picture wars but mostly it was the matches that were going on and how cool they were. Jager's Avonii versus Squidbot's churnworm, tendie and pie, and steamy treats. I'm a giant hypocrite though, I type this and I haven't started my turn for the match we're already in. That sandbox can die, I made the army up on the spot. Now I don't really know where to go with it.

Bluh I've been slowly working on a plague doctor inspired army for that. You still fine with continuing that as some smaller 1v1 thing?

Also yeah I'm basically the same way too. Love looking at the competitive collaboration that is Picture Wars. I really don't want to see this die.

derp derp derp
10-25-2016 08:14 AM
Oshlet Offline
Recruit

I'm actually in the process of fixing up a space knights army for that sandbox, but its been on the back-burner thanks to a combination of a wonderful mucusy cough and my inexperience with spriting mounted units. If you're still okay with it going, I'll try and get a turn up before the end of the week.

I am not the evil clone of Kittenpillar.
10-25-2016 05:00 PM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

I can keep going with the sandbox too if either of you wanted to join that match. I just want to make more stuff. I'd like to start another match eventually, no rush on making a thread or anything like that. I'd like to plan it out a little, maybe make a map or a new army for it.
10-26-2016 04:27 PM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

Anyone interested in starting a two player match?
[Image: jdSvpT6.png]
This map or another one with a couple of buildings so the fighting is close quarters. I'll probably use these robot guys, so modern or future stuff would be best.
[Image: KXj92eB.png]
01-09-2017 02:45 AM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

01-17-2017 04:13 PM
Snow Dwarf Offline
Recruit

Oh, I could see my orocks trying to change this into a magma world after I come back home.

I've been in hell on earth.
01-18-2017 01:52 PM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

That works, if you want to change maps or make any other adjustments I'm fine with that too.
01-18-2017 09:20 PM
Snow Dwarf Offline
Recruit

I'll PM you with my ideas once I have good enough internet.

I've been in hell on earth.
01-25-2017 03:52 AM
ltoblivious Offline
Private

The end is near :C
[Image: 2vqyTm0.png]
Would anybody be interested in a piercing the veil/civ thread match? Each player has one small "home" map, represented by a tile. Units can cross to adjacent maps by moving off the edges of your starting map. It would be a farm in your area where you post as often as you want. When your units enter another thread you would need to wait for the other player.
05-18-2017 12:29 AM
Stefman Offline
Techno-commie

Well, count me in.

Spoiler: BOSS signature
[Image: 5f27907d43a0.gif]
05-18-2017 07:06 AM