Pillar of Kittens

Kittenpillar does drawing.

Shit those are big...

Spoiler :
[Image: JUk1aNQ.jpg]

Woah shit a skellington with a sword HOW ORIGINAL

Spoiler :
[Image: 2f0q9aI.jpg]
Misc shit. I don't even know. My scanner skills are less than optimum. Please ignore the blurriness.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
09-16-2013 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

Re: Kittenpillar does drawing.

I like the steampunky war mech on the bottom left. The first scene is also good! Rocks can be hard to get the hang of. Drawing is so much fun I've actually been doing a little myself recently.
09-16-2013 01:45 AM
Flummox Offline
Particle Oscillator Extraordinaire

Woah, that skellington is nice! I'm impressed. Did you just use a pencil? Because I've never been able to achieve that kind of range of shades with a normal pencil.
09-16-2013 02:05 AM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

I use a pencil for getting the actuall shape, but pens for all the detail and shading and fancy crap. I use Faber-Castell pens.

If I could somehow manage that range of shades with a pencil, I would crown myself as god of graphite.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
09-16-2013 07:10 AM