[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Commando RP/Battle
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

Commando RP/Battle

Another crazy idea from Omega!
A serious RP to get us serious after the silly superheroes.

Commandos. (Anyone ever play Republic Commando, this is inspired by it)

Summary
IT IS THE FUTURE. AND YOU MUST KILL BAD GUYS.
Some skills are taken by me and cynical pyro. because i get first dibs 'cause i'm the boss. and i owe Cynical Pyro for not finishing his first match.

You are a team of commandos with your own specialties which you pick from a list. To be written below.
You setup your character with instructions that i will be writing up, it will contain:
Skills
Weapons
Tools
Armour attachments.

the rest is up to you.
Actually spriting your character isn't up to you, sadly. my plan was to give you the armour (plain white) and letting you recolour it.

Once i pick 6 characters from the people who submit (i will be going by previous RP skills as well as characters because i need someone who has a good service record for RP) i will setup a mission. It will be almost a tutorial, where i give you a simple objective. Once it's done i was thinking of having a home-base in between missions where i talk about the next mission and you can roleplay while i try to work out what the next mission should be about.
I would be the team leader, this allows for more organised fun. (we don't want someone planting a bomb at every door when we could work out, together, a better way to get around or through)
It will be turn based but will change if someone is needed for the next turn. (like blowing something up).
I won't force a lore onto you, i will allow you to RP a story into the world.

Skills (you have 3 skill points) Major skills can be only taken by one person, but will only be crossed off when i decide that person is part of the team. Minor skills can be taken by anyone even if someone else has it. but try to be unique! we need to be a good team.
Spoiler :
Communications - 2 points (Taken by me)
Stealth - 2 points
Demolitions - 2 points
Electronics - 2 points (Cynical Pyro)
Engineering - 2 points
Medical - 2 points
Reconassiance - 2 point
Support - 2 points
Pyrotechnics - 1 point
Heavy Weapons - 1 point
Ranged - 1 point
Assault Weapons - 1 point
Grenadier - 1 point
Close Combat - 1 point
Experimental Tech - 1 point

Ranking I just decide when someone ranks up. it's normally according to kill count, objectives completed. and generally being good.
Recruit - starting rank.
Private - 1+ point to Equipment. +1 XP
Corporal - No Gain
Sergeant - 1+ point to weapons. +1 XP
Gunnery Sergeant - No Gain
Lieutenant -  1+ points to equipment and weapons. +2 Dead
Captain - +2 XP
Major - one more minor skill. you can only ever spend 2 points on your second minor skill. +2 XP
Commando Elite - one more major skill. you can only spend 2 points on your second major skill. +3 XP
Staff Sergeant - Free Tacpad and Flare gun. second in command. ranks up like everyone else. +1 starting XP
Command - Special rank only for me. i can level up like the rest of you. But i'm always known as Command. +2 starting XP

Perks You start with none but you gain XP from leveling up. these are special abilities, some passive, some activated.
Deep Pockets (+1 equipment point) - 2 XP
Quick Fire (fire 1 extra clip then your gun normally would in a turn)- 2 XP
Eagle Eye (once a match you can choose to see a cloaked enemy) - 2 XP
Brain Power (enhanced brain power from microchip implant. -1 to time taken using equipment) - 2 XP
Stubborn (once a match, can pick to survive a fatal wound) - 2 XP
Larger clips (Fire more before a reload) - 1 XP
Upgraded Tech (gain 1 armour upgrade point) - 1 XP
Strong Arm (pick up and carry heavy objects) - 1 XP

Character Creation
(sprite being done as we type. along with HUD)
Codename - (we don't have real names. Think of something that would suit your character's skills or personality)
Number - (Starts with 0 then ends with a 2 digit number.)
Gender - (because of armour, won't change appearance.)
Major Skill - (2 point skill)
Minor Skill - (1 point skill)
Armour Upgrades -
Class Equipment
Weapons -
Unique Weapons -
Appearance - (you can't get every detail of your character in a single sprite. tell us their attitude and other details you can't see on a sprite)

Armour upgrades
Pick one from each category. With the exception of one, anyone can have these.
Helmet Equipment
Side-mounted flashlight
Reinforced exoskull (headshots stun you rather then hurt you)
Tactical Visor (tinted, so no glare. Can work out the distance of enemies and the trajectory to fire. good for snipers)
Upper Body equipment
LifeCore (built into chest, keeps a permanent flow of painkillers through your body. shots to chest can possibly damage it)
Reinforced Exoskeleton (take less damage)
Shock Absorber (explosions and blunt attacks do less damage)
Stimulants (allows for heart and lungs to work at increased rates without discomfort)
Lower body equipment
Leg storage (1 extra equipment point.)
hydraulic legs (extra powerful kicking and running)
Medical storage (1 extra stimpack or painkiller)
Arm equipment
Shoulder mounted laser (remote controlled laser which can cut open solid objects)
Buckler (wrist mounted minature shield. can block laser fire.)
Reflex Stims (-1 to reload time.)

Equipment
the stuff that everyone starts with:
VisionTech Visor (equipped with night vision and thermal modes. Built in HUD displays team information and other tactical displays)
Helmet Rebreather (turn it on when you sense toxins.)
Toxin Alarm (senses when harmful toxins are in the air and bleeps until rebreather is switched on)
Radio Headset (built into helmet. or in some cases, separate)
Health Analyzer (built into HUD. displays your vital's and your team mate's)
Food Rations (Contained in sealed bag. includes dried apples, raisins, nutrient bars, stimbars. One per mission)
40ml Canteen (Contains treated water which keeps the commandos at peek condition. Warning may contain slight traces of alcohol.)
Basic medical equipment (a few bandages and anti-toxins)

Equipment points - 4 (major and minor equipment. for some classes, you don't really need to choose.)
Spoiler :
Demolitions Equipment
Missile Launcher with 2 missiles - 2 points
2 HE Mines (takes 2 turns to deploy) - 2 points
2 Detpacks (takes 2 turns to deploy) - 2 points
3 Light Mines - 1 points
4 Breaching charges (breaking open doors only) - 1 point

Engineering Equipment
Heavy Turret (takes 2 turns to build. tougher and heavier armed then auto-turret) - 2 Points
Heavy Portable Barricade (takes 2 turns to build) - 2 points
Auto-Turret (small turret robotic turret. - 1 point
Plasma Tool (fix things. weld things shut. weld things open.) - 1 point
Portable Barricade (small energy based barricade. weaker then heavy barricade. set up in turn) - 1 point

Stealth Equipment
Grapple Hook - 2 points
Cloaking Device - 2 points
Cloaking Generator (Shield generator that cloaks everyone inside it's radius.) - 2 points
Reflex stims (your reflexes double for 2 turns. allowing you to take 1 extra shot and shoot faster) - 1 points
Vital Visor (X-Ray visor that highlights vital organs.) - 1 point

Reconnaissance
Cloaking Device - 2 points
Grapple Hook - 2 points
Icarus Pack (a weak jetpack that can slow down falls and launch you to high ledges. As the name suggests, you can't fly with it) - 2 points
Pathfinder Visor (sprited onto helmet. you can flip down a pair of goggles to see through walls and mark enemies, objects and paths) - 1 poin
Detector (throw down a device that detects enemies in a radius doesn't work through walls and doors, but it does through light cover) - 1 points

Medical Equipment
Medical Pack (Includes an Electropack and basic medical equipment) - 2 points.
Electropack (charges energy through the armour which works with built in stimulants to jumpstart your body. use on unconscious people.) - free with medical pack
2 Stimpacks (on use - become badass) - 1 point
2 Painkillers (when you have no time to apply a medkit. effects last 2 turns.) - 1 point

Communications Equipment
Commpack - 2 points
Tacpad - 1 point
Pathfinder Visor (sprited onto helmet. you can flip down a pair of goggles to see through walls and mark enemies) - 1 point
Flare (marks out enemies, making them easier to shoot) - 1 point
Flare Gun (for evac) - 0 points

Electronics Equipment
Hackpad (hack into electronics) - 2 points
Sensor Visor (sprited onto helmet. flip it down and see any electronics through walls (robots, terminals etc.) - 1 point
EMP mine - 1 point
Scrambler (confuse any robots) - 1 point

Support Equipment
Ammunition Packs (unlimited) - 2 points
Satellite Uplink (get a 3D map of the area before advancing. this uplink transfers into your's and your ally's HUDs so you see the map at will.)
Portable Shield Regenerator (doubles the shield's charge rate to 1 turn rather then 2) - 2 points
Deployable energy turret (energy rifle on adjustable tripod.) -1 point
Deployable Heavy Energy Turret (2 turns to deploy) - 1 point

Weapons
2 weapons points. anyone can pick from these.
All reload times = 1 unless stated
Spoiler :
Sidearms
SA-32 Pistol (semi automatic energy pistol) - 1 point
FA-33 Pistol (Full Auto energy pistol) - 2 points
PEW (Personal Energy Weapon. Small SMG, similiar to old time PDWs.) - 2 points
Energy Knife - 1 point
Wristblade (extendable blade.) - 2 points
Frag Grenade (2) - 1 point

Unique Weapons
3 points. you need the minor skill to work it.
Spoiler :
Heavy Weapons
HER-42 (heavy energy rifle. 2 turns to reload) - 2 points
E-Gatling (Gatling gun. 2 turns to reload) - 2 points
Grenade Launcher (fire basic grenades or any of the below) - 2 points
HE Grenade (big boom) - 1 point
Shredder Grenade (fires loads of shards at high speeds in all directions) - 1 point

Pyrotechnics
Flamethrower (no reload) - 2 points
Incendiary Launcher - 2 points
Flame pistol (fires ball of fire) - 1 point
Incendiary Grenade - 1 point
Flamethrower AutoTurret (deploy and it shoots fire at the enemy) - 1 point

Ranged
E-Sniper (6x scope) - 2 points
MER-2 (Marksman Energy Rifle. semi auto rifle. 2x scope) - 2 points
Burst Rifle (Fires 3 energy bolts in a burst. Holographic sight ) - 2 points
Flashbang - 1 point
Smoke Grenade - 1 point

Assault Weapons
ES-11 (2 shot Energy Shotgun) - 2 points
ER-25 (Energy Rifle. rapid fire and simple, standard issue rifle of the military) - 2 points
LER (Light Energy Rifle. Smaller and allows for more mobility) - 2 points
HP Commando (a special type of heavy pistol) - 1 point
Toxin grenade - 1 point

Grenadier
Grenade launcher (can fire a normal grenade and can be loaded with the grenade that you pick below) - 2 points
Slug Thrower (a vintage weapon rarely used outside of commando operations. it fires 10mm solid slugs of metal) - 2 points
Flashbang - 1 point
Toxin Grenade - 1 point
Sonic Grenade (sonic boom!) - 1 point

Close Combat
SAES (Semi Auto Energy Shotgun. fires faster then the base ES. has a larger clip) - 2 points
Machete - 1 point
Energy Axe -1 point
Hydraulic Arm (who needs a weapon when your arm has hydraulics. PUNCH) - 1 point

Experimental Tech
Cyclon Energy Pulse Rifle (Also nicknamed the "Tesla Gun", it charges up and fires balls of pulse energy at the foe. can be fully charged for a consistent beam) - 2 points
Experimental Handheld Railrifle (A compact version of the heavy defense weapon found on battleships and fortifications, this fires a solid metal bar at high speed at the enemy. Can go through light cover) - 2 points
Energy Rod (Short staff which has 2 modes. can be used in close quarters by hitting the enemy with the charged end of the shaft. or set to fire the energy in a short ranged arc.) - 2 points
ArcPistol (short ranged pulse based pistol. Fires a ball of pulse energy. Secondary fire fires an arc of pulse energy at the enemy. the battery fries after 1 shot and requires reload and cool down. chains across enemies. 3 turns to reload and cooldown after secondary fire.) - 1 point
MKV Kinetic Pistol (smaller, less powerful railgun compact into pistol. no reload but bounces off light cover. Smashes medium armour) -1 point

Omega Squad
The team so far - 7/7

Spoiler :
User: The Omega Pyro
Reason for Acceptance: ... do i even need to say?
Codename: Director
Number: 010
Major Skill: Communications and Leader
Minor Skill: Assault Weapons
Equipment: Commpack, TacPad, Sensor Visor, Flare Gun (free for calling Evac)
Weapons: Wristblade
Unique Weapons: HP-Commando, ES-11 Energy Shotgun
Appearance Description: light grey and blue custom armour with blue upper chestplate and left shoulder armoured heavier then right. Modified helmet allows for more eyesight but the mouth piece still comes up to the nose allowing easier breathing and more efficient rebreather. Greying hair and dark blue eyes set far back from age. slight beard from being unshaven due to spending so much time in his helmet.
History: Born on the Moon colony "Lunar Hope", working on one of the many Oxygen farms which grew trees in airtight containers. Local lunar wildlife was attracted to this tasty new wildlife (trees) introduced to their world by the humans and "Director" learnt how to use a gun fast, mostly against Artemis Birds and the terribly named: Moon Snappers. at the age of 22 he joined the Lunar Militia, protecting the less skilled from creatures and even humans, and learnt how to use a gun against all manner of things. He gained a lot of skill with Energy Shotguns, preferring the closeup approach to things.
11 years later he moved to Earth in search of work and was able to use his previous militia skill to join the Military. He spent a lot of his life working with an Emergency Response Unit aboard the Orbital station - "Terra Investigator" who responded to unknown signals and possible threats on Earth and it's Moon. As they reached through the ranks they managed to gain favor with Colonels and even Generals which noticed his skill and asked him if he was interested in a job offer. For his age, 40, he was still a very skilled soldier and even with his aging body getting in the way he was a skilled melee combatant and assault expert. He accepted and the Commando program, setup for finding the best of each specialty and taking them on-board to battle threats against Earth and even her distant colonies.
He was given the number 010 because even he was the 10th member of the Commando program. Even as a new program, the numbers given to people are high due to it being their candidate number rather then their actual acceptance number. just under 99 candidates were looked at before narrowing it down to a few.
[Image: DZVYE4.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User: Cynical Pyro
Reason for Acceptance: I owe him one
Name: Pyro (Because I'm creative.)
Number: 037
Major Skill: Electronics
Minor Skill: Pyrotechnics
Equipment: Hackpad, Sensor Visor, Scrambler
Unique Weapons: Flamethrower, Incendiary Grenade
Normal Weapons: SA-32 Pistol, Energy Knife
Appearance: [Image: CommandoRPSprites.png]
5"10, Skinny-ish build, Black plated armour with red, orange and yellow streaks, representing flames.
The armour also has a built in air circulating unit, and heat resistance module.
The number '037' is written on the top-left of the chestplate, with 'PYRO' written below it, both crudely carved out,
and filled in with a black charcoal-y substance.
Personality:
He is very quiet, and mature. He doesn't talk all that much, but despite that, he's actually quite friendly, and
he has a very good sense of humor. He doesn't get in to many conflicts with people that often, and when he does, he can usually
sort it out with minimal violence. While he's not really that violent, he still doesn't hesitate to burn the ever-living >REDACTED< out of anybody who
pisses him off. He's very smart, he has an immensely good memory, he knows how to re-wire circuits in buildings, disable droids and hack into consoles. He enjoys reading, messing around with eletronics, and playing poker.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User: Spartan Apples
Reason for Acceptance: Brilliant character and loads of effort put into spriting
Name: Mercy
Number: 047
Major Skill: Medical
Minor Skill: N/A
Equipment: The medical equipment
Weapons: PEW, SA-32 Pistol, Frag Grenade, Energy knife.
Appearance: [Image: B71fH4.png]
Personality:
Spoiler :
Mercy has short blonde hair in a messy bun. She doesn't wear a helmet so she has better vision in looking at wounds and injuries, and also because she's rarely at the front of the team anyway. She wears a headset with microphone and eye-piece; and has a stripped down suit so that she has better mobility, at the cost of being more vulnerable.

She's called Mercy, because that's what she had a whole lot of. A true Medic at heart, she takes her job personally. And even though she's experienced the horrors of losing her teammates, she still can't stop herself from making close bonds with them. That said, that is if they don't have any unsavoury traits, like her scumbag father. She hates womanizers with a passion, and finds it hard to keep her opinions on people separate from her professional treatment of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User: Kittenpillar
Codename: Galaxy
Number: 069
Major Skill: Battlefield Support
Minor Skill: Experimental Weaponry
Helmet Upgrades: Reinforced Exo-Skull
Torso Upgrades: Reinforced Exo-Skeleton
Lower Limb Upgrades: Leg Storage
Class Equipment: Auto-Turret, Portable Barricade, Plasma-Torch, Ammunition Packs
Weapons: Able to use most outdated weaponry
Unique Weapons: Cyclotron Particle Accelerator, Railgun Pistol

"Yes, I've got your fucking tea, stop rushing me."
Omega Squadron Battlefield Support #069, "Galaxy"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: QglLir.png]
User - Trifon
Reason for Acceptance - Awesome character and appearance. Only recon.
Codename - 'Artemis'
Number - 077
Gender - Female
Major Skill - Reconaissance
Minor Skills - Ranged
Equipment - Cloaking Device, Grappling Hook, Pathfinder Visor
Weapons - Wristblade
Unique Weapons - E-Sniper, Smoke Grenade
Armour Upgrades -
Helmet Equipment - Tactical Visors
Upper Body Equipment - LifeCore
Lower Body Equipment - Leg Storage
Arm Equipment - Reflex Stims
Appearance -
Spoiler :
When most people first look at Artemis, they mostly notice 2 things about her. Number 1 is her enlarged bust, and the second is her piercing, deep green eyes. Artemis does no use a helmet due to her job in the group as the Recon unit, as using a helmet would only serve to block her view, though she does wear one of the older Pathfinder 'NOMAD' Visor models, which has an inbuilt radio communicator and a module which allows her to see the inner body of her targets, allowing her to see more clearly.

Artemis' Armour is an experimental design dubbed 'ArchAngel', due to its angel-wings esque pieces coming from her shoulder blades. These are, in fact, radars that are used to enhance both the range of her radio and the visibility for her Pathfinder (This is, in face, nothing and I don't expect it to increase the range of anything. It's just a visual choice.) The Armor also has an in-built Light Refraction unit that is able to turn her up to 90% invisible through the refractions and reflections of light that pass, seemingly making her blend seamlessly into the background.

The gun she carries belongs to her late fathers, a modified E2194-VR/S-ER2000 'E-Sniper' which she named 'Burgundy'. The sniper is very special to her and holds the most valuable posession she has, a small feather belonging to a Bald Eagle which she shot down just prior to her fathers death. Since the snipers posession by her father, the gun has been modified with a slightly longer barrel and stock, larger trigger and thinner barrel for utmost accuracy.

History-
Artemis was born to a wealthy, war hero father who fought during the Heraldic Interplanetary Wars and a businesswoman of a mother who died shortly after her birth in what is currently seen as the border between Russia and Finland. From a young age, her father taught her how to hunt and provide for herself. Though she was never any good at it. At first, she hunted with bow and arrow, before slowly moving up to be able to fire a rifle by the time she was 11.

This is around the time when tragedy struck Artemis, as she was present during the Ransacking of Imatra, where she was living and hunting at the time. Unbeknownst to her and many people who knew them, Artemis' father was still being hunted by the Heraldic forces of other planets. They eventually tracked him down to the area and soon began to torture and murder anyone until they gave a location of her Father.

It wasn't long until they found him and began their assault on his mansion. He quickly hid his daughter in a secret compartment located in one of the rooms skirting boards and used the sniper which Artemis used for so long in hunting and began to fire on the advancing Heraldic forces. But he could not resist for long until they managed to break in, torture and slowly kill her father. All in the same room as her secret compartment as his screams could be heard through the thin boards. All she could do was to sit, cover her ears and choke back any tears that might give away her position.

As she emerged, all she could see were the blazing remains of what was once her home. Screams still echoing in her ear, but he father nowhere to be seen. A blur of blood and ash surrounding her as she worriengly looked for her father, her friends, her maids and servants. Anyone that could comfort her or say things were okay. But these feelings soon dissipated as she found what she was looking for. Her father, or rather, the body of her father. Hanging limply from a burnt out tree. Bruises, cuts and burn marks coursing their way through his body.

As she fell to her knees, mourning the taking of her beloved father. She felt something, something cold and sharp pressing against her knees. A feeling of hope pressing itself into her flesh. Her gun. The gun which her father gave to her on her 10th birthday. The gun which she used to kill elk, wolves, beavers and falcons with, the mess of string still wrapped around its blue body, and a small gray feather hanging from the tip of its barrel.

From that day forward, she promised herself that she would do what she could to protect those she could, and most of all to avenge her fathers taking. Perhaps it was as useless as searching for El Dorado. But one thing was for certain, she would. She had to take vengeance on those she could. Even if it was a lost cause, she would not rest until every person that had been present at her fathers killing would not live to see the dying light. And then she would stomp the dirt down.

And, on her 24th birthday, a special present was given from the heavens. She fired her last shot, her final calling was made. The last poppy had bloomed and she claimed the last life of anyone that had anything involved with her fathers demise. The years spent in her travels and her tracking had gifted her with a cold demeanor and a deadly image.

But now she was lost, not able to go on. She was a criminal, at best. A murderer, an assassin. She had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. What she had come to do was done and she was lost in an endless white void. So she did what anyone would, went to the middle of the nearest city centre with her gun in sight and fired 3 shots into the air, drawing the attention of the nearby policemen.

But to her surprise, the policemen who arrested her did not bother throwing her in prison. Many people had heard of the exploits of 'The Mysterious Assassin' and her ways of killing without ever being seen. She was instead offered a placement in a group of Special Forces Commandos known as 'Omega Squadron'. Knowing that she may again have a purpose in life, she accepted the position and joined the group as the squadron Reconaissance and Sniper.

And this was where they stand now. 2 years later, she has made a name for herself as the group Sniper. Artemis was her name. She may be just another girl. Another murder. Another soldier. But there was one thing that made her stand out against the rest of the group. She is the shadow that killed without ever being seen. She is Artemis.

Personality -
Artemis is known amongst the group as the cold, silent type that often lingers too much in the dark and spents too much time walking around at night rather than in the day. She is perhaps seen as nocturnal, preferring the nights sky to the light of day. She doesn't like to be around people, at all. People disturb and disgust her and sees all of them (Including her team-mates) as her prey. She is not scared of anyone and isn't afraid to shout back if they come on to her or argue with her. Even going so far as to beat them to an inch of their life if they ever step out of line with her.

Despite her apparent grumpiness and dark edge, she has shown kinder and softer sides to her (Look up Tsundere). Especially to the only person she sees as her friend, Nadie. With whom she has developed a sisterly relationship with, though she can still find her annoying at times. Her relationships with the rest of the group are strained, to say the least. She especially hates the commander of the group, with his constant orders and demands putting her off the main job of shooting anyone in her sights.

In battle, Artemis is shown to be just as cold of a killer as her time as an assassin. Not caring if they suffer or not, so long as she gets the job done. If she is angry, she is known to shoot out both knees of her targets and watch them slowly bleed to death so it would vent the anger. She tends to call her targets 'Prey' or 'Victims' due to her sadistic nature. Hence her codename 'Artemis', the greek godess of the Hunt.

Tl;DR- She has black hair, her fathers dead, she's a former criminal and she calls her targets 'Prey'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Codename-Nadie
Number-000
Rank-Staff Sergeant+Recruit
Gender-Female
Major Skill-Stealth
Minor Skill-Experimental Technology
Armour Upgrades:
Helmet-Reinforced exoskull
Upper body-Reinforced exoskeleton
Lower body-Leg storage
Arms-Buckler
Class Equipment-Cloaking device, Grapple hook, Vital visor
Staff Sergeant Equipment-Tacpad, Flare gun
Standard Weapons-2x Energy Knife
Unique Weapons-Experimental Handheld Railrifle[sup][1][2][/sup], MKV Kinetic Pistol[sup][1][/sup]
1. Features toggleable "whistle" dampeners that function like a suppressor.
2. Features non standard compaction system and 3x scope.
[Image: ATGnwxF.png]
"Spread your wings, if you wish. For me... Nothing matters in the end."
[sup]   Omega Squadron Stealth Commando Assassin #000, "Nadie"[/sup]
Spoiler: Appearance
If you ever meet Nadie in a corridor, first of all she'd probably be hanging off a pipe or lying on the floor for no reason, you'd note that she is a rather diminutive person. Compared to the rest of Omega Squadron, she is certainly the most vertically challenged of the group, being about half a foot shorter than the others. However her quirky personality and great combat skills are plenty for counteracting her dainty design.

Nadie is a woman. Simple fact. In a battle she wears specialised commando armour, oriented for stealth operations. The chief modification is a reduced acoustic profile, various gel pads being situated around her armour to cushion and reduce noise.  Whereas most would reveal themselves when running or even walking, Nadie's armour is relatively quieter even when she is in a full sprint, which often sounds like a small gust of wind. Better than the typical racket from a commando charging forward.

There are no personal adornments or traits associated with her armour, she finds such trinkets to be meaningless anyway. All adjustments are logical and methodical, and it is painted in a plain dull colour. Defaulting to simple shades of grey in a camouflage pattern, Nadie will change her armour colour to whatever would be the best for the task's environment. Greens and browns for woodlands, sandy yellows for deserts, and so on. This camouflaging coupled with the auditory reduction and an inbuilt Light Refraction unit often makes her incredibly difficult to notice, until it's too late.

The helmet is altered significantly from the norm. Unlike your standard slit helmets, Nadie's is dome shaped. The majority of the helmet is completely composed of layers of transparent materials, to provide her as great a field of view as possible. Not as durable as the usual helmet but nonetheless still a sturdy construction. It should be noted that the helmet isn't made of something such as glass, such a material could be dangerous if shattered so close to her face.

The exact polymer composition is classified, and while slightly weaker than normal helmets in some respects, overall the mesh-like configuration helps keep it stable, while ensuring that it is flexible enough to not shatter but merely deform under excessive stress. The elastic helmet is thus quite capable of protecting its wearer from additional punishment when others would not. The back of the helmet is the standard, opaque construction, acting as a wedge to lock the transparent dome into place, but has some of the elastic polymer mixed in making it the strongest component of Nadie's helmet.

The dome is also tinted so her face remains hidden, and is also designed to reduce reflective glare so enemies are less likely to spot her, although staying in the shadows is obviously still advised. Visual aids are hidden inside her helmet dome too, instead of being attached outside of the helmet as others are, a necessity given the unusual helmet design and also a warrant for remaining camouflaged.

The gloves and boots of her armour are also modified, designed with extra grip in mind, so that she does not lose her footing or her grasp on any weapons she holds. To supplement this her armour's palms and soles have specialised suction clamps built in. So long as the surface can support her, she can adhere herself to it for suitable purposes, albeit movement may be slowed.

I suppose you could classify Nadie as "human", although she no longer views herself as one, due to a certain life changing (or rather "ending") event. Nadie almost always wears her armour when in public, and on the rare occasions when she does reveal her face, one would not be greeted with the usual sights for someone of her age. Possessing a pale complexion, mid length silver hair, that reaches down to her shoulders, and honey brown eyes, Nadie looks like she's seen better days, and indeed she has.

Her silver hair is a result of massive amounts of stress imparted onto her body, from a traumatic event. Furthermore a substantial portion of her body has been altered, both visually and biologically, although her face is still the typical human visage you would expect. Naturally she refuses to let others see the rest of her body, with many being unaware of her appearance and associating the stealth assassin with her bland armour instead. Nonetheless the few that have seen her face have commented on it being a "unique" form of beauty, as they gaze upon those jaded yet beautiful honey brown eyes of hers.
Spoiler: Personality
At first glance Nadie seems like a confident and relatively normal person. A highly sociable one, Nadie is talkative and bold. She prefers conversing with and offering help to others, and is often found with company, even with Artemis on occasion. The woman prefers to work together as a team, though will gladly branch off when it would be the most optimum solution.

It would appear that she values her team and friends, always keeping an eye on them and possesses strong bonds with many of them. She seems to have a fondness for ensuring they complete their tasks appropriately, though she does show a wavering of conviction when it comes to keeping others alive. The reason is quite simple.

Nadie, at her core, is not a caring person. Not anymore at least. Beneath the resolute and auspicious facade is a nihilist. Believing that the world has no purpose, she merely carries on with life and her tasks because there is no reason for her not to. Being compassionate is her way of ridding herself of her past. She will use the easiest methods at her disposal to complete the goal, regardless of what repercussions they may bring later or what moral grounds they may tread on. After all her comrades and others have no intrinsic meaning or value.

However Nadie understands that her philosophy is one that others may not be fond of, hence the apparently contrasting ideals when in public and when alone. Outside of combat her apparently amicable demeanour is evident, even if faked, to help ease the spirits of her comrades and ensure that she is not marked as a person of discriminable beliefs. She has a habit of calling her teammates by diminutives, rather than their full codenames, in part because she does not care for names.

Nadie also tries somewhat to not look like a savage animal, despite the fact that as a nihilist she's not suppose to care about how she acts. She actively tries to ensure that she doesn't break any doctrines or rules, merely bend them, so long as task efficiency is not lowered significantly. Nadie also has a dislike for excessive suffering and cruelty, in part due to how it reminds her of her previous life and her traumatic event. If she sees someone in unbearable pain she is liable to simply point her gun at them and "put them out of their misery".

Once she begins her task, her true belief as an insignificant pawn of a greater collective is realized. Fame or fortune, nothing matters to her. The only thing with even a hint of significance is her task, and she will opt for the most true but efficient methods to ensure it is completed, which usually involves looking out for her team. Even then she does not care if she fails her mission, as its significance is minor, in a world that is minor too in her eyes. She will only try as hard as she needs to, never any more. After all it doesn't matter what happens.

Of course Nadie's act of a friendly and supposedly kind persona is not without its faults. It is true she allows others to enjoy her company at their leisure and takes time to shed away her useless remnants of empathy, but she will often ignore others when she wishes to, in an informal setting. On occasion she will not respond, albeit she will still listen, to someone speaking to her and instead choose to take part in another conversion, before spontaneously rejoining the previous one, once it piques her interest again.

She is also fond of taking naps at inappropriate moments, and her circadian rhythm is incredibly disoriented. At times she is found awake during twilight mornings and then taking a series of brief naps in the afternoons. Other times she's dozed off for hours on end, only to awaken in time for lunch. If the woman isn't keeping up her social charade, she's likely fast asleep. Thanks to her stealth role, and subsequently the sorts of movements and activities she often partakes in, Nadie has a habit of hiding in the strangest of places while snoozing away.

Finally while indifferent to most things, Nadie does have one or two things that annoy her. Aside from a dislike for excessive suffering and cruelty, she has a burning distaste for magic, or rather those that use it unjustly, and conversely respect for those who use the arcane arts for peace. To her magic was what brought her planet to ruin, the governments and corporations contesting over those priceless artifacts, while she lead a steadfast rebellion to try to bring peace to the lands. At the age of 15, no less.

Adding to that, mentioning the biggest competitor in her planet's bloodiest war, and the ones who lead to her demise, will prompt an uncharacteristic outburst from her otherwise calm self, and is a sure fire way to actually make her give her 110%. Of course as few know all of her backstory it's unlikely this'll ever be done on more than a mere accident.
Spoiler: Description
As stated above Nadie is the midget of Omega Squadron. Despite this she is still plenty capable of dealing with her foes, although she does express a reliance for her weapons rather than her own body when it comes to combat. Given her stealth role she happens to be a very fast acting person when she needs to be. Thanks to her personality though, more often than not she instead takes a slow, calm, laid-back approach, as she's merely going for the easiest methods to complete her objectives.

Regardless of this perhaps lethargic and apathetic attitude, she is a valuable asset to the team and a master assassin. Capable of nonchalantly entering a region, eliminating her targets without any noticeable signs, and then leaving without a trace. One shot each is often all it takes, and one shot is often all she'll fire for that matter. Wasting shots isn't a problem but effort is a futility that she can't shake out of her head at times.

The woman is also a flexible escape artist, although she is not liable to attempt at freeing herself unless asked to, requiring some coercion on occasion. Moreover she's often capable of putting down unknown targets with ease, by targeting probable vital points, having memorized detailed knowledge on the anatomy of various species to cover all the major bases, with her vital visor covering the gaps. Also handy for administering rudimentary first aid, although she would never do so of her own volition, as there would be no reason to.

As a stealth assassin, Nadie is highly capable alone, but works well with her team, although the nihilistic attitude does annoy some members. She typically works hand in hand with Artemis, given their roles, and views herself as Artemis' closest comrade. Her peer likely sees it this way too. Nadie respects the woman's tendency to exclude herself from others, both in and out of combat, but will still involve herself with Artemis as she sees fit.

However she has no intentions of sorting out Artemis' psychopathic, dissociative nature, because simply put, she doesn't care. That being said she is occasionally annoyed by her methods of anger management, not wishing to see her enemies die in such ways that Artemis puts them through. She usually turns a blind eye to the bleeding kneecaps and screams, but sometimes will just blast their brains out. Perhaps she isn't as imperturbable as she thinks she is.

Her relationship with her leader, the Director, is the usual one. She does her job and he does his. She doesn't care massively about him, but will gladly have a chat if he wants to. In the event of a team debate, she will usually go with the majority, although she is known to side with Artemis more often than others on her team would. As for the rest of the team, she is warm to them outside of combat, turning lukewarm once within.

She is also the staff sergeant of the team, a secondary leader of sorts, although she is not particularly happy about being seen like this. While it is true that she has leadership skills that rival that of the Director, she is reluctant to use them to her full extent, not wanting to shoulder the burden of controlling a team as she once did to unrealistic effect before she became a commando. When she does find the resolve to lead, she is a very effective and almost frightening woman.

Nadie carries on her person two powerful electromagnetic firearms and two energy knives. Nadie has no qualms with fighting in one style over another, however as cliched as it might be, she typically ends up in close quarters combat. Either point blank shots or wielding her blades, having gutted many a person's spinal cord or blasted through their skulls. Her railguns are experimental technology, though Nadie obviously would not care about this, there are just effective tools to her. Quick, powerful and deadly. There are some drawbacks, her railguns can have trouble dealing damage to softer targets, but Nadie's skills can circumvent this. A well aimed shot from her has a higher potential at leaving them for dead, provided she doesn't miss.

The noise is an issue though. To resolve this, her railguns come with toggleable dampeners, that function similar to a standard issue suppressor, but for experimental weapons. The toggle is operated in a similar manner to old bolt action firearms, and the dampeners serve to give her a bit more leeway in her kills. A custom add-on that she requested, they slightly lower the velocity of the rod projectiles, while also thinning the vapour trail.

They also decrease the sound propagation, somewhat counteracting the sonic boom produced by such high velocity projectiles. Ultimately the result is a weaker shot, that is harder to notice, as you would expect. Once toggled off though, the railguns return to full effectiveness. The dampeners also have the side effect of making every discharge sound like whistling air rather than the typical crackle. Nadie's railguns have thus been nicknamed "Whistle Bolters" by others.

The standard issue Experimental Handheld Railrifle also happens to be quite literally the same height as Nadie. Hence it's no surprise that she requested further customization to the railrifle frame for circumventing her own midget frame. Adapted with a compaction system, similar in function and design to the one on the standard issue MKV Kinetic pistol, which she also wields. Her compacted railrifle can then be slung behind her, fitting snuggly on her back, ready to open up and launch the fury of the electromagnetic projectiles.

Nadie is also an astute one. While Nadie's standard accuracy is the commando norm , she also displays extraordinary skill in hitting her mark without visual aids and during unorthodox situations. This is thanks to a need to do so in her previous life, where failing to resulted in a swift demise. She has been known to hit targets, far more accurately than others, while in motion, off balance and even when not looking at them.

Furthermore she occasionally functions as an impromptu sniper alongside Artemis, using her railrifle. Accordingly her railrifle has a triple zoom scope for this role. She's picked up a few things from her cold assassin friend, coupled with her own knack for firing unaided, she can use her railrifle to snipe targets from a distance. She certainly isn't as good as a proper marksman but she can substitute for her comrade if need be.

Given her nihilistic attitude Nadie has a few strange and maybe even downright disturbing preferences when eliminating targets. The chief example is a result of the capabilities of her weapon alongside her penchant for close combat. When up close to a person's backside, Nadie may ready her kinetic pistol and...shove it up her victim's ass, before discharging it.

To her this is a logical tactic. Done right, a point blank, swift discharge will tear right through the rectum, and more importantly will completely eviscerate the spinal cord before exiting out the brain. Even with the thin projectiles, this fate will almost always guarantee in death. As an added bonus the whistling sound of the discharge is practically muffled, making this tactic very effective for assassinations. Nadie does however make sure to clean her pistol when she gets the chance, recognizing how perverse this tactic can seem to others.

Perhaps uncharacteristically her armour is also fitted with defensive designs, such as a reinforced exoskull and exoskeleton, together with a wrist mounted shield. While it may seem like measures to protect her life that she cares so little about, in reality it is merely to allow her to take and dish out more punishment, riding into stupid situations and just seeing if she comes out in one piece or in pieces.

There was a time when Nadie was more "human", when she actually cared for others truly rather than falsely. Those days are long gone, her previous body and ideals shed away to reveal the thick skin she now possesses. On her last day fighting, living, leading her rebel faction on her home planet, she was killed. The very last person on her planet to be killed, in fact. She fought to the end.

Surpassing overwhelming odds, climbing higher than ever before, just to fall so much more at the end broke her body. And it nearly broke her mind. When she was brought back by an unknown third party, once the invaders of her home were gone, the first few words flowing into a resurrected pair of ears did it. Her mind had shifted. No longer the resolute leader of a now destroyed resistance, but the uncaring nihilist from a dead world.
Spoiler: History
Nadie was born an orphan, and to be honest she can't remember how or why the first few years of her life happened the way it did. Whether her parents are still out there is something that rarely bites at her, although she wonders what they would think of her past and her present. Still it's more reasonable to believe that they died before she was born, or sometime during the arcane war.

And if they didn't get off the planet at some point then their demise was most certainly assured. Nadie was the last person to be killed on her home, a simple fact that she was able to confirm herself, to her dismay. The wars she fought, lived and lead were brutal. The human colonies lived in relative peace when she was born, but the seeds of war were still there.

At the start it was just three separate factions violently unable to decide what to do. Humans in their greed wanted the magical artifacts for themselves, either to change this world, or to further their empire. The crustacean druids, and their ways of the natural, wished only for the sacred temples to be left undisturbed and further damage to not be wrought. And of the last of the first that caused discord, the rhino dwarves, too were compelled by greed and a racial hatred.

These three natives had fought over the magics found across the planet for many years before Nadie was born. When she entered the world two years later, the business markets too, or rather what remained of them after their collapse also contested, a shambled fourth sect seeking their own greed too. Even the druids were not as stoic as they would have you believe, in time they too began to use the artifacts to bolster themselves.

Despite the miserable outlook, Nadie grew to free spirited and strong willed, always seeing a brighter options of life. Her compassion then now only exists as a false design and mental metaphor of her slowly relinquishing her past. Back then it was something that drove her to change her planet. As with any young rebel story, at the age of 7, she found herself fighting. A child soldier.

She obviously survived her ordeal, but she was no significant warrior, indeed she had realised that the more usual you are the less chance you have of dying. Nonetheless she wanted to find herself in a position of power, so she could change everything. Five years on, when she reached 12 she got her chance. Having proven herself to be an incredibly capable strategist multiple times throughout the years, when she was guarding more matured generals, one finally recognized her insight and requested she be officially instated.

The result was a successful, for a while, but a young teenage woman, with ideals of peace rather than desires of material wealth is not something that you'd believe would go unnoticed. She got too large, too noticed, too bold. The end result was the splintering of the human army, her charisma while leading there had torn off a chunk that wished to serve her.

And so the rebellion had begun proper. A fifth group that desired pure peace. True but cheesy. Learning from the past, she lead her insurrectionists via proxy, no need to leave herself a wider target. Fighting on the frontlines, and then battling as a special operations assassin had given her the dos and don'ts of war. She was not about to screw up again.

First the druids fell and merged, for they were the least corrupted. Then the rhino dwarves did too, disgusted with defeat many chose to commit suicide to preserve their honour, Nadie respected them for holding to their own beliefs. By now the virulent humans, her own race was all that was left. Split into two groups that wanted power. One to rule over the people, the other to dominate the markets.

It was a tough challenge, to contest with politicians and businessmen. She had the advantage of a just cause and beautiful charisma on her side, and her convictions were stronger than ever. While she had fought as an anonymous rebel on the frontlines before, she began to do so frequently now. 15 years old, by day leading while masked by her generals and by night fighting too with a helmet masking her face.

The governments came first, their parties and armies ran and hid, died in dishonour or joined the resistance. A year later she brutally forced the business faction to a cold impasse. Both sides lead by humans, with a variety of species supporting their cause. As Nadie had gained followers, so had they. She respected them, but she also detested them to an extent. The crystal clear and golden smile of a businessman is not pleasant.

17 years and two months from her birthday, and she had gained an advantage. It was no longer 50:50, but more 70:30. Things looked like they were swaying in her favour, that they would be better for the righteous and innocent. She was finally winning. But a happy ending is never to be expected. The keyword here is magic. There was magic on her planet. Two decades is more than enough time for them to notice, and perhaps they bided their time for the enemy to thin out. Even you must realise where this is going.

Exactly six months from her 18th birthday, they arrived, a mere coincidence perhaps? Or did someone want their victory to be all the more sweeter? Regardless Nadie's expressions were dumbfound. A sixth faction had joined amidst the dying war, kindling it anew with their own tinderwood and arcane sparks of war. Just as corrupt as the businessmen, if not even greater in sickness and health than the other corporations.

Trees. Her armies were being defeated by goddamn walking trees. Trees that breathed pain and bathed the lands with their corrosive will and power, scarring the planet she had fought dearly for with their viridian sparks, repelling the people with their beams of sunlight. They burnt her people. Mahogany and oak, birch and teak. Magic and machine, nature perverted by them and raining from the heavens?

Nadie did not, would not, believe it was the will of God, or any deity for that matter. Five months on and 94% of the planet was ransacked in an impervious border, where all behind who opposed were left in a drunken stupor, sapped like trees and mutated into the hellish delights of heaven. Blissful demons. Beautifully elaborate designs, out to hunt her.

By now the sixth faction had pillaged and plunder almost every temple and church and holy ground in their lust for the arcane. Succeeding where all others had failed. One week left, they informed Nadie that they were heading for her base, she had the final piece. Homebase, housed in and holding the last scraps of magic design. A sentimental ruin, soon to be in ruin.  

Those decades there were six factions in total. That week six gods fell from the sky to lead their flora and fauna. Mineral golems that sparkled in the sun. No not like Twilight, but all in their path would end up seeing twilight. They made themselves known, garbed in fanciful robes and garments, while also remaining naked. All coloured onyx and obsidian, death hues with other schemes alongside. For rank? Status? Or something else beyond comprehension?

A pair of two golems, more so demigods. One green and green once more. This black robed one was the weakest, and Nadie almost took her life as she dodged the bolts of thunder the golem sent at her. Only her partner's intervention saved her, an angel of red and olive, topless with tassels all around. Spent more time running and sniping, then fighting proper. Bows are ancient anyway.

Was it fear? For herself or for her friend? Family? The duo seemed almost normal, trapped by fate even. The next three were not. A triumvirate. One a cubic purple, if the trees were bad then these five gave birth to machine. Another a ghost, a crimson apparition, blood red ethereal warrior. Untouchable. And last of them all, a green mage, viridian sparks I said, its chassis much more grand than the other two. The artist of magic.

She never fought them but she heard rumours of how they made armies crumble, how continents were set aflame before them, how these greater gods warranted bolder descriptions and titles than even the walking forests and demigod duo combined. She witnessed each ones power only twice and was forced to flee almost every time. She held her own a few times but winning seemed impossible. The descent to nihilism had begun.

99% gone, yet no god of the five ever made it within their temple, with the most blessed and mighty of arcane artifacts that the people's ancestors would not use for war until it was inevitable. Merely for peace and defence. A last stand. 17 billion lost in two decades. 6537 natives remained. And five plus one god. One more goddess, the queen, the empress, the mother? Who knows?

Even teleporting was held at bay by the arcane but this slithering queen popped right in. 48 hours to go as she warped in her friends. The natives vs six gods. The planet ablaze while the temple shone. But it dimmed. One left. Nadie, that serpentine empress made sure of it. 2 hours. One for a debate, the goddess just talked. Poison vented from her legs, she was a silvery pale white. Dull and scaly. Tired and weary. Old and motherly.

No not to the five, to someone else, Nadie could read her emotions, what little that statue face gave, and the snake could read her mind. An offer to become one of them. Start a demigod and work your way up. Nadie refused, you can never trust a snake. And so the empress left, before bringing someone to fight in her steed, while she sang a song. The bloody ghost.

Its name reflected Nadie's future doctrines but it was not the one who made Nadie the person she is today, but it was part of the journey. "Always Nothing". Isn't it always? Nothing but a final pest in your path. Nadie fought her hardest, the remnants of the temple on her side. Using magic she ultimately wounded the ghost, defeating its intangibility.

Three gods had died in the war, only three remained. But Nadie was only human and the melody of the snake soon lured her into a trap, while its legs wrapped round her, hissing as she was filled to the brim with poison. Insides burning, melting, toxifying. Her hair turned deathly silver, gleaming in the light as she was dimming in its dangerous delight. 17 years, 11 months, 4 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes. Nadie's first life was over. Just shy of her 18th birthday. How devilishly "coincidental".

Of course we all know Nadie survived, or else I wouldn't be writing this damn biography. A mysterious blue haired woman was watching Nadie on her final day, silently observing in the abyssal shadows, deep navy blue robe voiding her of her presence, masking her from the final victims and gods. True justice, skill and devotion are rewarded rarely but this was one time. Whether it was truly a reward is something Nadie still questions to this very day.

Body parts replaced with a substitute of unknown creation and somehow brought back from limbo, she awoke to find the blue haired woman, and her small pantheon of friends. Instead of idolization or gratefulness to this merciful group of curious individuals, the experience greatly changed Nadie's perspective of the world and her outlook on life, in part due to how they told her that they saved her "on a whim" and that "everything is just vacantly inane".

They offered Nadie an invitation in their group but she declined. The blue haired woman, clad in metallic or ceramic armour of some exquisitely artistic design, which was then robed in navy, was disappointed but clearly didn't mind. She and her gang left, a crystal mask with faint blue strands dangling alongside being the last memory Nadie had of them.

Nadie had only three things on her mind. To think of a way to thank the blue haired woman in the future, to utterly destroy the group that pillaged her extinct homeworld, and to forge a new life. On her 18th birthday she was reborn. Like a phoenix, rising from the pyre of her dead planet. A child to an adult. She stayed low once more, displaying feats of her skill but unable to return to her full glory, thanks to her injuries and her first death.

The commando program was an excellent venue, and she distinguished herself enough to be granted access even though she was shorter than requirements. Bestowed the numerical designation 000 and the moniker “Nadie”. It is both ironic and fitting that a woman who cares little for herself, life and names would be given the number triple zero, singling her out amongst others but as a unique nobody.

And so she found herself back at square one once again, but this time without a plan or a purpose but no pain too. Just nothing. No one. A nobody.
Spoiler: TL;DR
Nadie's a midget, displays quirky mannerisms but surprisingly sociable and enjoys company.
Wears dull camo armour (multiple armour colours for various mission environments), custom helmet, stealth mods (quieter armour, suction clamps).
Almost never shows her normal self and wears armour 24/7. Few know what her face looks like, fewer have seen her scarred body.
Is actually a nihilist, but tries to maintain friendly facade. Does not enjoy excessive suffering and cruelty.
Gets pissed if you mention the guys who fucked over her, her followers and her planet.

Excellent assassin, prefers teamwork, brilliant leadership skills but is somewhat reluctant to use them at times.
Use railguns and knives. Prefers silent close combat with gun or blade, but will adapt to ranged when necessary.
Railguns have dampeners for stealth, side effect of making the muzzle noise sound like a whistle. Hence the nickname "Whistle Bolters".
Retains decent accuracy in awkward situations.
Can function as impromptu sniper with Artemis, with 3x scope on railrifle.
Typically goes for quick kills, regardless of how undignified they may be. May shove and fire her pistol up a victim's butt. (Silent and deadly. Don't worry, she cleans it later.)

Born orphan in war for magic macguffins.
Humans vs crab druid vs rhino dwarves. Planetary artifact war.
Stock market crashes the party.
Epic tome summarising the arcane war begins
Nadie becomes a child soldier, eventually ends up as a general.
Controversy over her age, sex, ideals, etc results in loss of rank and formation of a splinter resistance.
Eventually defeated druids, rhinos and humans. Stock market remains.
Market and rebels at impasse, rebels starting to close gap.

Starts raining forests, trees fuck over her planet. (Come on, it's obvious who it is.)
99% conquered in under 6 months. Nadie's screwed.
Some golem gods came and messed up more stuff. Nadie fought some and manage to wound them.
Had a talk with the head honcho. Then fought a ghost and won. Then got killed.
Blue haired chick brought Nadie back to life, and asked Nadie to join her group. She declined.
Finally took up a nihilism. Body messed up, just a shell of her former glory. Still mild badass.
Went around, got into commando program eventually. Does shit and kills stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Codename - Hammer
Number - 080 (it was 008. me, omega, changed it until Sniper does too.
Gender - Male
Major Skill - Demolitions
Minor Skill - Grenadier
Armour Upgrades - Reinforced Exoskull, Shock Absorber (Makes Sense.), Leg Storage, Reflex Stims
Class Equipment - Light Mines, HE Mines, Breaching Charges.
Weapons - PEW
Unique Weapons - Slug Thrower, Toxin Grenade
Appearance - SOON.[/spoiler]

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&amp;amp;pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 09:30 AM by TheOmegaPyro.)
08-29-2013 10:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Battul Offline
Particle Oscillation Major-General

Re: Idea - Commando RP/Battle

Sounds fun but the superheroes are still not finished.
They are dead anyways, this thing will be dead too. :C
Also, add close combat as minor skill. Because everyone always wanted to be crazy demolitions expert cutting things with machete if they come close.
EDIT:
Also, Star Wars hard.

A New Oscillation
1999-????
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 10:40 AM by Battul.)
08-29-2013 10:37 AM
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

Battul, all things come to an end. Both good and bad. Besides look forward to me and Piskat's match. (Which he ruined my subtle foreshadowing of, thanks.)

I'm a sucker for the sneaky/assassin type. Stealth major skill please. I'll decide on the rest of the details at a later date.

And I'm sure you know what I'm capable of Omega, both in terms of Rps, walls of text and strategic skills. If not pack a light lunch and re-read my past works. :v:

Also why can't we sprite our own characters? I don't see why not, is there any justifiable detriments for having custom characters. At the very least I'm going to modify the sprite template slightly, a simple recolour just doesn't suit my fancy.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
08-29-2013 11:02 AM
The Cynical Pyro Offline
Recruit

Because I helped Omega make this, and he owes me for the match he pussied out on didn't finish with me, I'm already in, just letting everybody know.

Name: Pyro (Because I'm creative.)
Number: 037
Major Skill: Electronics
Minor Skill: Pyrotechnics
Equipment: Hackpad, Sensor Visor, Scrambler
Unique Weapons: Flamethrower, Incendiary Grenade
Normal Weapons: SA-32 Pistol, Energy Knife
Appearance Description: (Coming Soon)

I'm pretty much ready then. Just waiting on the sprites.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thecynicalpyro/
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 11:34 AM by The Cynical Pyro.)
08-29-2013 11:07 AM
Battul Offline

I expect it to have max 5 pages before dying.
(He, now everyone will play it to just show me that i'm wrong. 6 pages)

A New Oscillation
1999-????
08-29-2013 11:22 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

(08-29-2013 11:02 AM)Gamma Plasma link Wrote:  Battul, all things come to an end. Both good and bad. Besides look forward to me and Piskat's match. (Which he ruined my subtle foreshadowing of, thanks.)

I'm a sucker for the sneaky/assassin type. Stealth major skill please. I'll decide on the rest of the details at a later date.

And I'm sure you know what I'm capable of Omega, both in terms of Rps, walls of text and strategic skills. If not pack a light lunch and re-read my past works. :v:

Also why can't we sprite our own characters? I don't see why not, is there any justifiable detriments for having custom characters. At the very least I'm going to modify the sprite template slightly, a simple recolour just doesn't suit my fancy.

Ok. i didn't describe character creation much.
You can't design how your armour looks. but you can add to it. give it more details.
A backpack, a headset. an areal. some goggles. a new visor colour, some fancy colour patterns.
Spoiler :
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Squad
take a look at Delta squad. they look so unique. but they're in the same stuff.
the sprite is almost done. I'll see how people react to it, and if they aren't good reactions, i'll let them make their own.
I just like the idea of uniform in an elite commando squad.

(08-29-2013 11:22 AM)Battul link Wrote:  I expect it to have max 5 pages before dying.
(He, now everyone will play it to just show me that i'm wrong. 6 pages)

With all due respect Battul.
Join in or go away.
If you don't want to be part of it, don't judge it. It's an IDEA not an actual thing yet.
Also, it won't be a single match.
It will be mission based if you read the summary. I'll setup a match thread for 1 mission. and when it is done, i'll have a thread for time out, where your characters can hang around the "Home base" and then i'll setup the next match, you can do a mission. Then you head back to home base.

08-29-2013 11:27 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

I might join this, why not.

Name: Mercy
Number: 047
Major Skill: Medic
Minor Skill: Assault Weapons
Equipment: The medic stuff (obviously)
Weapon: Semi Pistol
Unique weapon: The energy rifle

Obviously I'll provide a sprite once you give us the stuff for it.
08-29-2013 11:31 AM
Battul Offline

(08-29-2013 11:27 AM)TheOmegaPyro link Wrote:  With all due respect Battul.
Join in or go away.
If you don't want to be part of it, don't judge it. It's an IDEA not an actual thing yet.
Also, it won't be a single match.
It will be mission based if you read the summary. I'll setup a match thread for 1 mission. and when it is done, i'll have a thread for time out, where your characters can hang around the "Home base" and then i'll setup the next match, you can do a mission. Then you head back to home base.
Who said i don't want to be a part of it? I'm not saying that idea is bad, i'm judging you guys, bringing another RP to life when the last one is still warm (not for long).
Also, still, it will end at one match after five pages. I can read, you don't need to repeat.

A New Oscillation
1999-????
08-29-2013 11:40 AM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

Codename - Galaxy
Number - 069
Gender - Male
Major Skill - Engineering
Minor Skill - Heavy Weapons
Equipment - Heavy Turret, Welding Tool, Portable Barricade
Weapons - FA-33 Pistol
Unique Weapons - E Gattling, HE Grenade

Sprite will be provided once arour is shown although personally, I would prefer more personalisation, likewhat Gamma said.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
08-29-2013 11:44 AM
Gamma Plasma Offline

(08-29-2013 11:27 AM)TheOmegaPyro link Wrote:  Ok. i didn't describe character creation much.
You can't design how your armour looks. but you can add to it. give it more details.
A backpack, a headset. an areal. some goggles. a new visor colour, some fancy colour patterns.

I just like the idea of uniform in an elite commando squad.
Eh...well okay, though I may still do stuff like alter proportions slightly and what not. Besides I never said there wasn't going to be no uniformity. You can have unique customized sprites while still retaining a sense of belonging to a specific group and portraying a certain motif, if done right.
(08-29-2013 11:40 AM)Battul link Wrote:  bringing another RP to life when the last one is still warm (not for long).
Battul, I'm gonna be honest here, not many people are displaying any notable conviction to continue with the Hero/Villain Rp. I clearly do, seeing the extra roles I took on to help further the Rp, and so does Piskat, given what we've planned.

Seeing as Omega has created this thread, it's likely he has given up hope on the previous one of his. Spartan has not made more use of Granny, Cubejackal is still lying on his butt. Trifon's still getting drenched. The rest have been unfortunately unresponsive and have displayed unreliability.

Don't get me wrong, I understand people have past obligations and by no means is this condemning anyone. Regardless you could justify it as being dead. At the very least if it's not cold, it's lukewarm.

Well enjoy the sub match we do when it's ready, it's not really going to be anything like the previous Rp, but at least you can see the "heroes" fight it out in another venue. Something which I must say was highly lacking in the Rp itself, despite my efforts to try otherwise.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
08-29-2013 11:57 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Maybe Granny was a bit cowardly in the rp, but I didn't really fancy knocking anyone across the map in one punch. If people do want to revive it, I could make some more turns though.

Anyway, back to this. I fully support the idea that we all have the same armour, just a bit customized, I'm a bit sceptical on huge helmets that cover the face though. They can really turn sprites generic.
08-29-2013 12:13 PM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

Almost done with the sprites.
Trying to make them easy to customise by giving them a simple shape.

On the discussion of RP deaths, the main reason i limited it to 6 is because
1. It's a good team number.
2. It's easier to organise
3. i can pick people that i know get into RPs and don't just go "i'll join in" and spend the time derping in real life. (stupid real life.)

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 12:50 PM by TheOmegaPyro.)
08-29-2013 12:44 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Might as well jump in on this. I've been looking for something to pique my interest as far as PW goes for a while now.

Codename - 'Claymore'
Number - 027
Gender - Male
Major Skill - Demolitions
Minor Skill - Grenadier
Equipment - Detpacks, light mines, breaching charges
Weapons - SA-322, frag grenade
Unique Weapons - Grenade launcher w/ flashbang ammunition

Appearance Description - waiting on the sprites to come out
08-29-2013 04:54 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Alright, I'll join in on this
Codename - 'Artemis'
Number - 077
Gender - Female
Major Skill - Reconaissance
Minor Skills - Ranged
Equipment - Cloaking Device, Detector, Pathfinder Visor
Weapons - Wristblade
Unique Weapons - E-Sniper, HP Commando, Toxin Grenade
Appearance - Gonna wait till sprites are available for this one

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
08-29-2013 05:08 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

Omega, it don't affect me, but how many points is the cloaking field?

Also, Trifon, I'm not sure if you're allowed to have both ranged and assault weapons. I don't know if switching points between the backup and the main weapon is kosher either...

Also, what is the difference in armaments between the auto turret and the heavy turret. I may want to change my mind to the quick and easy one if it has a decent weapon.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
08-29-2013 05:16 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

I'd think that's what regular recon units have in the real world. But whatever, I'm not the boss and that's not the future. So I'll have to get Omegas confirmamamation on the mamamamatter

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
08-29-2013 05:19 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

(08-29-2013 05:16 PM)Kittenpillar100 link Wrote:  Omega, it don't affect me, but how many points is the cloaking field?

Also, what is the difference in armaments between the auto turret and the heavy turret. I may want to change my mind to the quick and easy one if it has a decent weapon.
I would imagine two as well given its function. Also Omega is there any difference between the generator and the device? There must be some drawback to the generator compared to the device in exchange for shielding.

The heavy turret probably does mega amounts of damage, likely armour piercing and more advanced in it's tracking AI. The auto turret is probably faster firing but somewhat weaker and quick to deploy. I guessing, but I suppose anyone could have deduced that. We'll just wait for Omega to clarify.

08-29-2013 05:27 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Yeah, a lot of the weapons seem really similar. Can we get some more information on them Omega?
08-29-2013 05:31 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

Codename - Bonesaw
Number - 013
Gender - Male
Major Skill - Medical
Minor Skill - Close Combat
Equipment - Medical Pack, Stimpack, Painkillers
Weapons - 2x SA-32 Pistol
Unique Weapons - SAES, Energy Axe
Appearance Description - I'll be unoriginal and wait for sprite templates to occur.
08-29-2013 05:46 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Codename - Nadie
Number - 000?
Gender - Eh...Nadie sounds like a girl's name. (What you guys think?)
Major Skill - Stealth
Minor Skill - Ranged
Equipment - Cloaking Generator, Detector, Pathfinder Visor
Weapons - SA-32 Pistol, Energy Knife
Unique Weapons - MER-2, HP Commando (pulling a Trifon here)
Appearance Description - [PENDING]

08-29-2013 05:56 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Gamma and I are pretty similar, darnit.

-----

Codename - Razor
Number - 025
Gender - Male
Major Skill - Stealth
Minor Skill - Ranged
Equipment - Cloaking Device, Detector, Pathfinder Visor
Weapons - (x2) Energy Knife
Unique Weapons - MER-2, Smoke Grenade
Appearance Description - Razor has green and grey armor, with a blue stripe down the center of his helmet. There is an incision on his chest plate,
08-29-2013 06:23 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Yeah, we're getting some crossovers now. Two medics and two stealth units.
08-29-2013 06:29 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

(08-29-2013 05:56 PM)Gamma Plasma link Wrote:  Number - 000?
Such a special snowflake, Gamma.
:tophat:
08-29-2013 06:56 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

A little bit of irony given the personality I've defined for her. Then again I'm doubting Omega will let me have 000.

08-29-2013 07:00 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

I'm waiting or someone to make a stealth character with the number 007
08-29-2013 07:00 PM