No declaring.
Go in this turn based order:
Omega
Spapples
Cube
Agent

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

[Image: GoPYci.png]
The troops make their way across the bridge.
"Hold up. Bridge destroyed." the sniper raises his hand. "I see a checkpoint up ahead from where they were evacuating the city."
"Any life signs?" the commander radios from the Hog jeep
"Negative." the sniper adjusts the scope sight and zooms in "it still has power and a radio, could be used to contact command and get a bridge layer up here."
"We could get the grapple lines from the van to advance infantry over." says the commander. "Then get them to secure the radio"
"I'll stay here with the mortar team. and the guys in the back of the Hog can get out and advance with the AT soldier and the Light Infantry Man." replies the sniper.
"Good plan." the commander nods to himself. "I'll radio back to the EU reinforcements."
he starts to play with the radio frequency. and finally hears chatter.
"Charlie to Foxtrot, this is the commander of the advance party. EU forces, we have stopped on the bridge just before a traffic jam and the bridge is out. It is entirely abandoned. We have a plan, as we can see a radio up ahead. Over."
He waits for the reply.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 06:59 PM by TheOmegaPyro.)
08-20-2013 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Re: Team Deathmatch - PW_Highway: SpOmega vs. AgentJackal

[Image: BrBUAJ.png]

"We here you loud and clear, sending our scout to investigate" The nippy pick-up manages to steer round the bus and other wrecks. A prime example of fine German engineering, it speeds forward.

Behind it, the APC stops in front of the large missile truck of its Ally. The back opens, and EU forces start to pile out.
"Come on men, the highway's down so we need to check it out on foot." While they were all pretty comfy sat down, one soldier leaps out at the chance to stretch his legs. While they all seem pretty happy, they still do have their suspicions about though.

The men are usually only used to fighting alongside Americans or other Commonwealth factions, but here they are with a Private Military Company. A rumour has it that this company has a valuable resource in one of their warehouses in the city ahead. Of course, this is all skepticism though, but the grunts do wonder why they're here instead of defending the Eastern Front against Russian, or liberating oil in Saudia Arabia.
08-20-2013 07:09 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

[Image: 7xb4Hdx.png]

A Valloran APC patrol rolls in on the other end of the highway, flanked by two footsoldiers and tailed by a command jeep. The gunner immediately notices the pair of helicopters hovering in the sky ahead and informs the APC driver, who relays the message to the officer in the back of the jeep. Obviously, the intricacies of such technologically advanced vehicles are lost on the comparitively primitive Vallorans, but they're certainly aware of the impending threat presented by the duo of airborne harbingers.
"Two contactsss, sssir. Both airborne and apparently powered by rotorsss. Intent unknown, potentially hossstile. What are your ordersss?"
The officer peers out of the window of the jeep, getting a visual on the two helicopters for himself, before reaching for his radio.
"Could be part of a larger forccce. Disssembark at that fortified emplacccement ahead and prepare anti-air defensssesss."
08-20-2013 09:59 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

[Image: 7sjdk9.png]
The USF sniper notices that the choppers have gotten closer. He decides to notify the rest of his team before taking action. He pushes a button on his tactical computer and then waits a second before speaking.

"Sierra Major, this is Sierra Minor, come in, over."
"Sierra Minor, this is Sierra Major, go ahead, over."
"Sierra Major, the two Tangos have gotten closer to our position. I suspect that there may be infantry, over."
"Sierra Minor, we are advancing now. Maintain your position, do not fire at the Tangos unless necessary, over."
"Sierra Major, that is understood. Sierra Minor out."

The sniper, who is now known as Sierra Minor, sits tight and tries not to be spotted. He glances back behind him and notices that the Valloran patrol has arrived. Sierra Minor doesn't think it was wise to ally with the Valloran, since the USF is likely going to have to eliminate them afterwards. However, it will make the battle easier.

That reminds him of something he was once told by the Colonel during briefings. The pawns always go first in chess.
08-21-2013 04:32 PM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

[Image: E5mW8N.png]
"Charlie Leader to Charlie 6, get the aircraft moving. We've sighted possible hostiles. Over"
"Charlie 6 hears you. Over and Out."

The commander peers round at the soldier still inside.
"They need you out there, soldier. Get out."
"Roger sir."
he then turns to the driver
"Once the soldier is out, reverse and make room for the mortar crew."
the driver nods.

Outside the Mortar soldier sets himself up and watches the soldiers run past the Bus, following the EU jeep.
    The sniper peers down his scope. he looks straight at the possible enemy. He has 2 choices. he can tell the Commander that the enemy appear to be WW2 Nazi Dinosaurs... or he can tell the commander that he should report to medical because he's hallucinating.
"Hell......" the sniper presses the button on his radio. "Charlie 2 to Charlie Leader. the bogies appear to be reptilian creatures in WW2 German vehicles. over."
the commander stares at his radio.
"What... Charlie 2 this is Charlie Leader. Repeat that? i want to make sure i don't need to report to medical. Over."
"I'm not seeing things Charlie Leader. no need to leave us so soon. Over."
"I'll report to the EU. Over and Out." the commander replies, switching frequencies to EU's command frequency.
"Foxtrot Actual, this is Charlie Leader. Enemy appear to be creatures of some type, apparently reptilian. We have no idea how they'll act or their part in this war. Apparently they look like WW2 germans. Please advise, Over." he sighs to himself. This will either make him go down in history, or make him sound like a nutter.

08-21-2013 05:10 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: yIljVf.png]

While he could probably try to squeeze through the gap past the blue van, the driver decides not to risk taking his mirrors off and spins the truck round 90 degrees. His partner gets out and walks towards the break in the highway to inspect the damage "We ain't getting past this, we're gonna have to back up and take the exit a couple of miles back."

Quote:\"Foxtrot Actual, this is Charlie Leader. Enemy appear to be creatures of some type, apparently reptilian. We have no idea how they'll act or their part in this war. Apparently they look like WW2 germans. Please advise, Over.\"

The pilot hovers above the highway, and the gunner opens the door to get a better look. "I see bright blue vehicles and green men, some sort of new armour those Japs have been working on? Scheibe! They're armed!" The door gunner frantically motions to the co-pilot to radio back to the ground forces.

-This is Dove 471, we've got a clear line on the...err...green men. I see a Jeep and a half-track of unknown origin, they don't look Russian or Chinese, if anything they look vintage German. They're heavily armed.-

The sergeant, now with all his men out of the APC replies over the radio. -Don't engage, they might be locals with scavenged vehicles, watch them for any sharp movements. Charlie Leader, can you get a clear line of sight?-
08-21-2013 07:59 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

[Image: WFDSIEe.png]

The half-track grinds to a halt behind the parked truck, disgorging its payload of Valloran grunts. The sapper leading the squad flips his goggles up as he runs, not seeming to register the hi-tech sniper just ahead of the APC. The rest of the soldiers rush to the nearby set of sandbags, trying to find any cover they can against the frightening-looking flying machine above them.
08-21-2013 10:01 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

[Image: PMjrJL.png]
Sierra Minor notices the white helicopter, which has been confirmed to be owned by the EU, has gotten closer. He however holds his position. His team should be here momentarily, they are down the road towards the city.

"Sierra Major, this is Sierra 2 for radio check, over!"
Sierra 2 sounds ecstatic.
"Sierra 2, I read you loud and clear. What happened? Over."
"Sierra Major, I was looking over the edge, and then a gust of wind made me loose my footing and I fell off. I'm fine though, over.
"Sierra 2... Continue towards the rally point on the ground, over."
"Understood. Sierra 2 out."

ETA of Sierra Team: 1 minute (2 more turns)
08-22-2013 11:48 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

[Image: lmjThP.png]
The soldiers make their way between the cars. As the sniper peers through his scope he sees the glare of another sniper scope.
"Charlie Leader this is Charlie 2, I've sighted an enemy sniper, but he is in a different uniform. He looks like something out a Sci-Fi movie. As well as 5 dino's on foot. Over"
"Roger Charlie 2, keep an eye on him. Report any infantry movements. Also if the sniper shows signs of shooting, stop him. Out."
Charlie Leader wonders how much weirder this day could get. a "starship trooper" and a bunch of dinosaurs.
he contacts Foxtrot Actual
"Foxtrot Actual this is Charlie Leader, we have a clear line of sight with our sniper. He's just sighted a human sniper in uniform that he described as "Something out of a sci-fi movie, please advise. Over."

The helicopter halts just to the side and below of the other copter, leaving room in case it decides to descend.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 12:05 PM by TheOmegaPyro.)
08-23-2013 11:59 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

We're the oddest team ever. WWII nazi dinosaurs and space men.
08-23-2013 04:06 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: B9ywi0.png]

-Our Zurich communication centre says that there are no friendlies in the area. They must be hostile. We're sending the helicopter a few miles up the autoroute to scout. Over.-
08-23-2013 08:03 PM