Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(RP) Heroes Vs Villains
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

Re: (RP) Heroes Vs Villains

[Image: lHQAsMT.png]

It's another midday in Generic City. The people and police department have certainly been enjoying the relative peace and quiet as of late, with supervillain activity at an all time low. The Police force was generally quite laid back; with no real crime or wrongdoings taking place, it was a brief respite in their otherwise hectic and busy lives.

The Chief sits at his desk, all too aware of the fact that the peacefulness of the city was more than likely a calm before the storm. But as long as it lasts, he'll be sitting there, flipping through criminal records and stacks of paperwork. Better than having to be out on the streets in full-on riot gear, that's certain.

Two policemen banter over the only water cooler in the entire city. It is a prized possession of the department, especially during these warm summer months. It cost the department a small fortune to have one flown in from Normaltown, and according to the Officers, it was worth every penny.

Policeman 1 (Left): "...and I swear, the guy just shrugged it off like it was nothing!"
Policeman 2 (Right): "Damn. Good thing he's on our side, let me tell ya."
Policeman 1: "I can't even remember a time when these heroes weren't around. How did this city even survive without their help?"
Policeman 2: "Aren't you afraid they'll... well, you know..."
Policeman 1: "What?"
Policeman 2: "Take your job?  Put us out of commission? Make our whole profession a thing of the past?"
Policeman 1: "What makes you say that? You can't just replace an entire police force!"
Policeman 2: "Haven't you noticed those budget cuts that just keep piling up? We used to be able to keep the peace in this city. Now we're lucky just to get any of the credit from those..."

Elsewhere, a police man notices a floating head shatter a pane of glass, rather on purpose. He approaches slowly, not knowing the intentions of said floating head.
Policeman 3 (At mall): "You mind watching where you're flying? Those doors aren't cheap, you know."
08-04-2013 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
piskat Offline
Commando

''My oh my you are a beautiful thing!''

[Image: 4lZnYx5.png]

Swig, swig...

[Image: KmxQNil.png]
Slamming the bottle down on the table he acknowledges his fellow superpower enthusiast with a friendly grin. He had worked with Elanor on a few ventures in the past with the likes of the White Knight and Pain.

''Elanor baby! How've you been my psionic friend? And to answer your question, it was some rich 1% fucker outside the hotel.''
08-04-2013 08:27 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Declare

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
08-04-2013 08:37 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

Yeah I figured my character is more of a run down kind of hero emoish so he would be better suited to there. I remember one of the villains said they were going to be in the hotel because their character was rich too.
08-04-2013 08:41 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

[Image: 7hbnIL.png]
Headcase completely ignores the security guard. How does anyone have the nerve to not tell him to smash through glass windows? What a pillock, and not the delicious fish kind. No wait, that's a pollock. What was I talking about? Oh that's right. WAH! What the heck! it seems that Headcase has changed forms into one that doesn't look like a 3 year old drew it. Confound it, he hates it when that happens.

[Image: jPZDZt.png]
OH. MY. GAAAWWWWD. IT'S THAT SUPER AWESOME SUPER CELEBRITY SUPER HERO. Erm... I-I-I don't know who that is. But Headcase seems to be excited by it. Then again, our floating headed hero seems to be excited by a ball of yarn rolling down a street. May as well have called him 'Excitable' there, Trifon. Oh wait, I'm talking to myself. No... that's a terrible name. And now I'm breaking the fourth wall. Better get onto the 3rd panel here, Trif. You're making yourself look like an idiot, and we don't want anyone thinking you're an idiot, do you. You... You do? All right then, Trifon's an idiot. Wait, what are you saying keyboard? Don't say things without me tapping on your buttons? Dude, that sounds pretty perverted. Should I go to the next panel now? Probably.

[Image: KnlqmI.png]

*Nudges the superhero*

Also, hope you don't mind but I changed my HUD to a differing one to show that Headcase is neutral, otherwise he just looks ike a superhero.

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 08:58 PM by Trifon.)
08-04-2013 08:54 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Eclair
08-04-2013 10:23 PM
SniperComZero Offline
Private

(08-04-2013 10:23 PM)CubeJackal link Wrote:  Eclair

Yum. A Chocolate Eclair.
08-04-2013 10:27 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Actually, no, un-declare. I just realised I can't come up with anything for my guy to do just yet! :buddy:
08-04-2013 10:27 PM
Toothpick Offline
Private

Declare
08-04-2013 10:37 PM
Toothpick Offline
Private

[Image: eo7y9Iq.png]

Haphazard disregards the green man and feels something wrong, in the outer part of the city. He takes a step outside and the bright sun fills his body with a minute amount of energy, causing him to change colour and heat up slightly.
08-04-2013 10:54 PM
Xron Offline
Gotta go fast

(RP) Heroes Vs Villains

Declare.

[Image: Wg0JEfT.png]

It had been precisely 4 days, 6 hours and 32 seconds since a crime of significant magnitude to warrant White Knights attention. This is bad, it means the criminal masterminds of this broken city are planing something, it means something big is going to go down, it mean people are going to get hurt.

The knight doesn't like this, but has nothing but the feeling in his circuits to back it up. The best he can do is to be ready. To be waiting.

Spoiler :
[Image: iwKhUHIyGt1p1.gif]
08-04-2013 10:59 PM
Toothpick Offline
Private

[Image: zzTvtmj.png]

Not a declare just changed my portrait to be Anti-Villian
08-04-2013 11:07 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Declare
08-04-2013 11:10 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: d4fxpv.png]

(I hope you son't mind, but I updated Grannys car, the other sprite was really old)

Grace spins her car around the block and up to the warehouse across the road. Of course she could of walked this distance, but Grandma's legs aren't what they used to be! Using the remote in her car, the garage door opens and she parks half in, next to the BAD delivery van.

"Anybody home? Someone put the kettle on, I'm gasping!"
08-04-2013 11:21 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Ah, excellent. Declare.
08-04-2013 11:22 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

[Image: Nij5c8F.png]

Sovereign's train of thought is disturbed by the boisterous old lady shouting outside his lair. He identifies the voice as that of one Grace Hawkins, an infrequent visitor and acquaintance. While he was certain from their few encounters that she was quite sociopathic, he also understood that he had little to do during his wait for events in the city to 'liven up', as it were. Sovereign stares at the entrance for a few hesitant seconds before electing to allow the woman to enter, crossing to the door panel and opening it. He was sure he'd be able to find some morsels lying around to keep her happy during her visit.
"Good afternoon, Ms. Hawkins," he begins, smiling as best he can with his draconic visage. "Come in, come in. I'm sure that there is much to discuss."
08-05-2013 12:27 AM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

(Forgot to declare. Herpaderpaderpderp)

[Image: L1zVpsD.png]

Elanor rolled her eyes, and unsuccessfully tried to supress a smirk, god he was a prick, buyt he was a good prick... Most of the time "You do know of the term 'secret identity' don't you Arthur. Please try to pass over those kind of subjects while were talking please... She sighed, then frowned slightly "Also, just because they're some rich fucker doesn't mean you can steal from them, its illegal!". She was more of a true hero, she didn't get why people did all this stealing from people. It did irritate her however. It irritated her quite a bit.

She frowned futher, and peeked behind Arthur "Hey, Arthur, why is there a bloody skull floating behind you?".

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
08-05-2013 03:27 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

Declare.
08-05-2013 08:10 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

[Image: WTf3Fy5.png]
Arthur chuckles, he liked winding up Elanor. His idea of the city was that they viewed him and the other heroes as godly celebrities so he saw no personal need to keep his identity a secret. Following on from her points he begins a swift lecture whilst humorously wagging his finger.

''Come on, I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure the city knows our names by now as we're practically celebrities. And may I remind you, the subject of legality is a human ideal and I personally like to work outside of ide- Floating skull?''

[Image: nsbqO3Z.png]

Looking around curiously, Arthur is surprised to see exactly what Elanor said - A floating skull.

[Image: YjmVUAI.png]

Without much though to it, Arthur hold out his hand in greetings whilst a puzzled yet friendly smile emerges onto his face.

[Image: yEvFt0I.png]

''Oh wait, shit...''
08-05-2013 08:41 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

Declaring for citizen movement and my turn.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&amp;amp;pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
08-05-2013 09:05 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

[Image: k2Jv8R.png]
A Van pulls up outside the bank on the hotel side and blocks most of the road. (not that roads are ever used by anyone). A man jumps out.
"Got the tools?" asks the man formally in a hat
"All of it is here. You got the masks?" asks the new man.
the former hat man pats the suitcase.
"Right. get in the back of the van and get changed then."

Meanwhile in the only Premier Inn hotel room.... uh... maybe we should move away from there, actually...

Meanwhile in the Cafe, the confused waiter walks away with only an empty, clean, glass left.

My Turn
Tara sighs. She knew that voice. she unlocks the door of the hideout and walks onto the catwalk.
"How many times have i got to tell you, i haven't got a kettle here?"
That old lady may seem nice, but she can pack a punch when she wants. Tara knew from experience.
the 2 henchmen look at each other and smirk, obviously amused by their leader having a conversation with a little old lady.

The henchman on the roof, seeing the man, runs to get back inside and warn Toxic.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&amp;amp;pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
08-05-2013 11:22 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Declare
08-05-2013 02:39 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: powers.png]

"Oooh! Don't get yer knickers in a twist, I only asked for a cuppa." Grace isn't really offended by Tara, but thinks it's a bit rude for the host not to provide any refreshments.

She walks into Sovereign's room and sits down on the hard wooden chair.
"Y'know, I really will have to take you shopping to the furniture store! I'm telling you now, this chair ain't doing my back any favours." Of course Grace knew that she wasn't here to complain about the chairs, and gets down to business. "So, what's this you've been drawing up then?" Looking to the whiteboard in amazement.
08-05-2013 02:51 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

Right. Time to get off my lazy ass and actually post in this Rp. Declare.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
08-05-2013 07:04 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Are you creating a character as well? I can't imagine what's taking you so long on your first turn  :v:
08-05-2013 08:23 PM