Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(RP) Heroes Vs Villains
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

Re: (RP) Heroes Vs Villains

Erm...I'm the one who took control of the entire police force when L20 had to leave, took control of robbers (and civilians to an extent) when you weren't there to do so, and had both of my characters actively engage and pursue villains, despite the fact that you all had tendencies to run away (inciting chances of boredom and loss of match interest) instead of offering a good duel.

Not to mention all those oceans of text I wrote, and that my hands are a bit tied seeing as as was one of the last people to make a declare. And all my interactions are unable to progress past my own design as others have opted not to respond.

So I guess I can be pardoned for letting it die. Well maybe it's not dead yet, there's still time...
Now where's your excuse? Life? We all know PW is all consuming and addicting. *Mad drug addict laugh*

Embrace it. :v:

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
08-29-2013 09:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
piskat Offline
Commando

Y-Yeah! I-It's not like I can do anything now! Con, considering I was the last one to make a turn!

Yeah...That's my excuse. Sha-Shame on you guys!

Me and Gamma are actually going to be breathing life into some of the characters soon, so it shall live on there.
08-29-2013 09:46 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

But hey, declare!
08-29-2013 07:44 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

After rummaging through the stars like a malnourished vulture, I've come across one such planet in which displays of abnormal strength are present in every day life. This planet is much like old Earth, but it still has fresh life roaming across the surface. For starters, the occupants I can currently observe seem to be rather varied from the humans and creatures I knew back on Earth in it's early days. It seems this planet seems to be a parallel twin from the world I used to know, where my once great empire was never even founded in the first place...

Four organisms catch my interest from the huge crowd of unusual entities; A cocky young human, brimming with untouched potential in the form of his peculiar teleportation abilities - I shall make sure to disable them when I take him in, as he could be a nuisance until turned; Another is a female warrior, also excreting vast amounts of potential that could be exploited by my side...interesting; One other is a Armour clad hero, this valiant knight of old may prove useful to me although I'd have to rid of any heroic attributes as they could be a pain; And finally, a stranger, I sense he is in eternal combat with his own demons and if exploited also - His pure hatred would make an incredibly good weapon.

But as the old manifests do tell, only one shall become the reviver's trusted adviser in reviving the Insidiation Empire. I shall have to test these individuals, and see if they are fit enough to do so...

[Image: kEpOenq.gif]

These candidates will do just fine...

[Image: 4FTul1e.png]

And with that, four super-humans were gone - Leaving only a gaseous pool as a marker of whence they were.
08-29-2013 07:44 PM