Declare

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
07-01-2013 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Re: [PWRP] Night of the Living Pixel – Zombies II

[Image: YviqiV.png]

The piercing sound of a bullet passing through the acrid air makes Dmitri ponder the implications as he steps on the rusted platform with an unnerving squeak, pressing the down button on the machinery as he passes. His original intentions was to move to the landing of the first floor, scouting the area has he passes. But as he gets towards the top floor, he notices something. A metallic sparkle catches his eye.

'Yest' drobovik tam' He thinks to himself, reaching for the controls for the elevator... Which aren't there.

'Akh, der'mo' Well, what to do. He has 2 seconds to make up his mind. Carry on and risk his life... or go to the bottom and be safe. But then, he would have a weapon, something to at least keep him safe. It's now or never. Dmitri jumps through the top floor window in a flash of blood and glass. This was nothing compared to the training back home, but it still hurt like hell. He just hoped it would at least pay up.

07-01-2013 03:01 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Trifon, what are you using to download your images? The colours have changed again.

Declare.
07-01-2013 03:23 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

I'm using CubeUpload. But to me the colours haven't changed since the first one

Edit: Yeah, I just checked, the colours from my post and the colours for the original map are the same (At least, I only checked the blue background)

[Image: lXLys1.png]

The top colour is from my post and the bottom is from the original post. No change in Hue, Saturation or Light levels

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 03:29 PM by Trifon.)
07-01-2013 03:25 PM
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

Declare after Spartan
07-01-2013 03:32 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 03:25 PM)Trifon link Wrote:  I'm using CubeUpload. But to me the colours haven't changed since the first one

Edit: Yeah, I just checked, the colours from my post and the colours for the original map are the same (At least, I only checked the blue background)

[Image: lXLys1.png]

The top colour is from my post and the bottom is from the original post. No change in Hue, Saturation or Light levels

[Image: Hlx3Xp.png]

The left is yours latest turn, the right is the turn before yours, kittens. You can see it most in the sky, but all the colours have changed. Are you copying or saving your images? I use chrome and when I copy my images it messes with the colours, but doesn't when I save them; but when I used to use opera it was the other way around.
07-01-2013 03:39 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

declare after l20
07-01-2013 03:40 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

[Image: Gi3GlJY.png]

Thomas Brando, a 22 year old mechanic simply making his way by in life. Brando never really had much going for him and he liked it that way, earning a day's wages for repairing the rich folk's cars managed to sustain his lust for local bars and cheap women. But all that changed after the infection began, and I'm not talking about the herpes from Rachel across the road. This type of infection didn't just cause an outbreak of itchy spots but instead mutated average day to day people into malicious, if not unintelligent, killing machines.

Armed with only a red toolbox he used on his projects and a screwdriver; Brando was ready to kick some undead ass...or run away in terror, either worked for him.
07-01-2013 03:40 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Yeah. I see the difference now. I'm using Firefox and I copy-paste my images rather than save them. I'll try and save them in the future, if you want, I can redo my turn so it would fix the colourations to save you the trouble.

07-01-2013 03:43 PM
Evil-Muffin Offline
That guy who's never here

[Image: nA28to.png]
Alan Harr, an average 21 year old electrician with not the best luck in the world, and used to live in Nevada before the infection hit. Luckily for him he was evacuated before the outposts were overrun, but was never really sure why. He had heard that it was a military testing missile that had gone wrong and the town had to be evacuated. Unluckily for him, the infection managed to spread, and now, armed with only his tie and a screwdriver, he has to survive.
07-01-2013 03:45 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: YwBalS.png]
After a solid minute of staring at the dead girl, Peter snaps himself out of it and re-pockets his gun. He takes his camera out of his bag and snaps a picture of the body in a way that looks like he's done it a million times before.. maybe he has?

[Image: fnVgAn.png]
He then heads down the stairs, not exactly running but a sort of fast walk, trying to keep his cool. He calls the elevator and the doors grind open.

Meanwhile, in the man in the lobby turns around, and begins walking to the mime. Producing a sort of noise that was half between a growl and a gurgle of the blood in it's mouth. And upstairs on the top floor lounge, the 'barman' is startled be the noise of the breaking window and picks himself up.
07-01-2013 03:47 PM
Tyrannosaurus_Tux Offline
Resident Dinosaur

Declare after L20.

Sometimes I do other things but mostly lurk.
[Image: c6M64dg.png]
07-01-2013 03:50 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 03:43 PM)Trifon link Wrote:  Yeah. I see the difference now. I'm using Firefox and I copy-paste my images rather than save them. I'll try and save them in the future, if you want, I can redo my turn so it would fix the colourations to save you the trouble.

It's ok, I merged your turn with kittens and fixed the colours. I've not really used firefox so I don't know, but I remember a discussion back on facepunch and nobody could really agree on whether to copy or save as the results were different for everybody. You just need to play around and see what works and what doesn't.

And to Piskat and Evil, you're accepted, good to see you both  :smile:
07-01-2013 03:51 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

(07-01-2013 03:50 PM)Pyrosaurus Rex link Wrote:  Declare after L20.
Mr.F already declared after L20
07-01-2013 03:52 PM
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

[Image: k85Ii9y.png]

Out of a reason he'd since forgotten, Eisenman had been checking every phone he came across. Even if the phone worked, he wasn't sure who he would call. The police were lying dead on the streets, and he didn't have much family apart from his wife... but she was safe. Maybe he did it as some kind of way to just take his mind off of the horrible day he was having; just chat up whoever happened to be on the other end and maybe forget about the dead men and women crawling the streets outside for a few minutes.

This phone was no different from the rest; complete silence on the line. He gives the dial a few twists and turns, at complete and utter random just to see if it would do something. Unfortunately for him, he's still greeted with only the dead silence that's been hanging over this entire city for... god knows how long. It was worth a try, anyway.
07-01-2013 04:10 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Declare after Pyro. Since Mr.F is probably working on his turn, I'll assume that this is allowed since only two people are waiting now :s
07-01-2013 04:12 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Tru fax: During a zombie apocalypse, Females never survive. Mhmm.

07-01-2013 04:13 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 04:13 PM)Trifon link Wrote:  Tru fax: During a zombie apocalypse, Females never survive. Mhmm.

It always seems to be that in every RP it's only me and Furohman who play women :s
07-01-2013 04:17 PM
Evil-Muffin Offline

(07-01-2013 04:17 PM)SpartanApples link Wrote:  It always seems to be that in every RP it's only me and Furohman who play women :s

When we did the Space Station 13 rp WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back i was Anita. :toot:
07-01-2013 04:34 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

[Image: osn85Zw.png]

Herbert notices when the man turns around blood trail streaking down his chin. He also notices a grumbling, a moaning. This reminds him of something a fellow homeless person told him once. A, momdie, zed, Croatian? Something, he couldn't remember what they were called. It doesn't matter though, all that mattered was he get the hell out of there because there was whatever that thing was coming after him, and he didn't want to die. He started to run across the street.
07-01-2013 04:37 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

Declare after Agent.

Undeclare, I'll declare later as I'm on Planetside 2 at the moment and I don't want to stall this rp.
07-01-2013 04:43 PM
Tyrannosaurus_Tux Offline
Resident Dinosaur

Spoiler :
Didn't see that other declare. Oh well.

[Image: 59XinnO.png]

Cherwood groggily gets up, taking up his hat as he leaves his hotel room. It's been long enough, he thought. He slowly fades from his thoughts to his current scenario as he walks to the elevator. He remembers several a murder he conducted in a crowded elevator. The blade, a simple pin, pricked with poison. As his target stuffed himself on the crowded elevator, Cherwood ever so lightly pierced the skin and delieved the toxin. Only felt as a stab of pain, the target later went home to his bed, where he never woke up. Cherwood also hears the commotions going on in the building around him, but thought nothing of it. After all, after a while in the mafia, nothing seems to faze you.

Sometimes I do other things but mostly lurk.
[Image: c6M64dg.png]
07-01-2013 04:54 PM
Evil-Muffin Offline

Declare after piskat
07-01-2013 05:06 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

[Image: vynYPr.png]
Scott reaches the other house and opens the door. He then notices the woman in the bed. He tenses up in panic and slowly backs up, his weapon raised. He doesn't really want to kill her, but it may be his only option.

In the house, all Scott manages to see is the dresser with the lamp on it. Maybe the dresser has something of use in it? However, Scott needs to get past this monster first.
07-01-2013 05:18 PM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

declare

[Image: NEmS02.png]
Graham ran for the door of the house, after managing to sneak past that bridge by swimming the lake. his coat got in the way, but his medical scrubs were cold by themselves.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:31 PM by TheOmegaPyro.)
07-01-2013 05:18 PM