Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[PWRP] Night of the Living Pixel – Zombies II
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Re: [PWRP] Night of the Living Pixel – Zombies II

Declare. Accidentally put 8 foot long pipe. How did he fit that in his pack?!
[Image: oCcO4X.png]
Scott awakes face down in the small house near the east of the area. This isn't my home, he realizes. He can't seem to remember exactly how he got here, oh well. He gets up and discovers he is fully dressed. He immediately checks to see if his fedora is on his head. Thank god! He checks his backpack and notices he has a full unopened roll of duct tape, and a metal rod that appears to be 2 feet long.

Scott exits the bedroom and softly shuts the door behind him. He walks down stairs and then notices that it is eerily quiet. He goes into the kitchen and spots 3 long knives on the wall. Then it rushes back to him: He was being chased by some bloody guy, so he hid in here. He locked the doors and then went up to the second story and got some rest. Scott now thinks it might be a good idea to take those knives....
07-01-2013 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Declare (Again!)

Oh and, Um. I dno who did it. But somehow the maps colour scheme has changed. The background is now slightly more orangey.

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
07-01-2013 02:35 AM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

[Image: WrXglN.png]

Finishing his Cigar, Dmitri flicks it off the building in one swift motion and begins to head across the building, picking his black briefcase along the way. As he walks, he stares upwards towards the endless obsidian sky.

'Net zvezd iz , segodnya vecherom' He thinks to himself, as he arrives at a large metal panel with an amass of buttons and levers. He begins to ponder what each one does, prodding and poking at them as if they were experimentations, like back home in the Gulag.

Finding the one he needs, he presses a button and is greeted with the satisfying moan of machinery as the elevator crawls its way up the side of the building, sluggishly and bashfully.

'Segodnya budet dlinnyy den'

07-01-2013 02:47 AM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

[Image: VMGSgpJ.png]

(The Items are not to scale)

Herbert the Mime. The date is somewhere in November, 1939. A legend is born. Who this legend is is not important though. Herbert was born into a nice family, two wealthy parents, a typical, if not well off, American family. Born to a Dr. Thomas Wane and Martha Wane.  However this idealistic lifestyle did not last long, at the age of eight Herbert witnessed both his parents killed by a mugger in a dark alleyway while coming home from the movies.

Ever since being orphaned Herbert has sworn vengeance on his parent's killer. Unfortunately, his parents left all his money to his total bitch Aunt! In order to finally get a start on his life after living off the streets for a while, Herbert is a mime. He has been doing this for a few years now and has learned a few tricks of the trade. Rule number one- Always, ALWAYS carry a knife, this is the second item in Herbert's possession. Living on the streets is dangerous and he doesn't want to end up like his parents. Rule two- Wear a hat, it hides the top of your head that isn't painted, it shades you, and, hey, it looks pretty sweet. This is the first item in his inventory. Rule number 3- Don't just be a mime, its crazy boring, to remedy this, Herbert juggles increasingly dangerous things, though all he has with him today were his orange plastic balls. This is the third item in his inventory. Herbert has however noticed sometimes when pantomiming some of his actions almost seem to happen, in real life...  :confused:
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:29 AM by Mr.Fahrenheit.)
07-01-2013 03:04 AM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Bahahaha. Batman references.

07-01-2013 03:08 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

I'm making poses for Scott now. I already have his first improvised weapon planned out.....
07-01-2013 03:17 AM
Stefman Offline
Techno-commie

(07-01-2013 01:59 AM)Coconutsales link Wrote:  ÐŸÑ€Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ‚, други!
WHaaat dost hee said???

Spoiler: BOSS signature
[Image: 5f27907d43a0.gif]
07-01-2013 03:29 AM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

(07-01-2013 03:29 AM)Stefman link Wrote:  WHaaat dost hee said???

'Hello, My Friends'

It's what Google Translate is used for.

07-01-2013 03:47 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Привет, is hello (I discovered this once...) but I don't know what други means. i just searched it up though, and it means "Hello, my friends!".

Damnit Trifon!
07-01-2013 03:49 AM
Coconutsales Offline
Private

(07-01-2013 03:47 AM)Trifon link Wrote:  'Hello, My Friends'

It's what Google Translate is used for.

Буахахаха, я говорю по-русски, но чуть-чуть. :)
07-01-2013 04:17 AM
Stefman Offline
Techno-commie

Охренеть, дайте два!

Русские захватывают PW!

07-01-2013 06:08 AM
InZane Offline
Private

Stahp plzzZZzzzzZz
07-01-2013 06:32 AM
Coconutsales Offline
Private

(07-01-2013 06:08 AM)Stefman link Wrote:  ÐžÑ…ренеть, дайте два!

Русские захватывают PW!

I don't speak that much Russian. lol I'm only Level 1 Russian in school. Though, I got the Highest score in my city for my Russian I End of Year tests so, I apparently know more than everyone else learning it in my city. PlbbbfftI'm taking Russian 2 next year. :D
07-01-2013 06:34 AM
Metal Chao Offline
Administrator

Apart from unit dialogue, can you try and keep your posts in English? It's the only language all of our moderating staff can read.
07-01-2013 07:06 AM
Stefman Offline
Techno-commie

SIR YES SIR!!!  :patriot:

07-01-2013 07:18 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

Just creating my character at the moment, I'll post him later on in the afternoon!
07-01-2013 07:22 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

bit of a rush, description later in day.

[Image: g0339U.png]

in a rush - doctor in medical scrubs and labcoat, called Dr. Graham Fall.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
07-01-2013 08:18 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Everyone who has posted a character is accepted.
07-01-2013 11:32 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Trifon, I have no idea what you're doing but since your first post the map colours have really gone wacky, I think you lightened some parts and darkened others. Declare.

[Image: 1fCI09.png]
Peter quickly gets dressed, and shoves his camera into his bag. He must of been asleep for at least a day, maybe even longer because he sure as hell doesn't remember the city being in such a state when he checked in here. "They can't control it... they said it wouldn't spread out of nevada..." He murmurs to himself. He leaves the safety of his room, hoping that the city borders are still open and he can still drive out of here...

[Image: QIFkYY.png]
"HAIL MARY!" Peter is lunged on, its claws gripping his coat. "GET OFF ME! GET OFF! NO!

[Image: N1G3aa.png]
The growls of the poor girl are punctuated with a sharp bang from Peter's revolver. His ears ringing and blood squirting from her chest, Peter knows that it doesn't matter if they're after him, he has to get to a military safezone.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 12:20 PM by SpartanApples.)
07-01-2013 11:37 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Declare. Yes, I have limited duct tape. Unless I find more....
[Image: Cybj4B.png]
Scott hears the blast of a gun. It is quite far away, so he can't hear it that well. That puts him into action; He grabs the second biggest knife on the rack and examines the blade. It's decently sharp, and has a nice point. He attaches it to his belt, then takes the metal rod and the duct tape out of his pack. He grabs the longest knife and duct tapes it to the end of the metal rod. Better get some distance on these guys. Hopefully this won't slow me down...

Scott can't quite remember which direction he came into the city from, so he heads out the door on the left. He ducks under the umbrella and prepares to head past the fence.
07-01-2013 12:37 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Didn't realise this turned into Dead Rising 2 here, Agent.

07-01-2013 01:00 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

Declare
07-01-2013 01:27 PM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

[Image: FRhfHrT.png]

Herbert prepares to break down camp, find a nice bench to sleep on, and get some well needed sleep after a hard day at work, mainly people seemed to be in a big rush, many of them carrying suitcases, must be travel season.

On his walk to the park to find a bench he notices something fairly odd, the door to one of the most lavish hotels is ajar. He sees someone in the hotel and decides not to spend the night there, not wanting to get arrested for sleeping in the nice warmth of the hotel. In fact Herbert is nice, he yells out to then man,

"Sir, the door to this hotel is open. Would you like me to close it?"

Then on closer inspection while waiting for a reply, he notices the man having a very strange gait, stumbling dragging his leg. He also notices a few blood stains on his roughed up white shirt and pants. Something is weird here.
07-01-2013 01:47 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

Declare

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
07-01-2013 01:57 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

[Image: O8HCt.png]

Barry Kettle had woken up quite recently, thanks to the noise of a gunshot. The noise had rang in his ears for a bit, then died away, and he had looked around where he was. It was a dank, smelly cave with an opening into what appeared to be a cellar. He remembered (or fantasized) about the glory days, when he and Evan were rich and powerful. Where had they gone wrong? What did they do?

A quick slug of beer easily removed the thought, and through a loud belch, Barry thought of what to do next. He pulled up his blanket and placed it on his shoulder, then popping Evan on top of the blanket. He was a useful fella like that, ol' Evan. He scratched his chin, and with it, his beard, as he recalled the most recent events:

He was walking down the street, a new bottle of beer in hand, when SUDDENLY some crazy hobo attacked him! In his glory days, he would have had his army of bodyguards each take turns to beat the crap out of whoever did that to him. He was a people-person naturally, but then again, you can get people to call you anything when they have a bunch of big men in big suits with small heads poised to get you down, then keep kicking.

With steel capped boots.

Anyways, he was suprised the city council or whatever the hell they were called hadn't gotten rid of this infestation of homicidal hobos. I mean, yeah, he probably killed someone once, but he was drunk at the time, and they hit first, and he was a BUISNESSMAN ect. Those hobos should be off the streets in a... Hobo house or something, he needed the streets himself to function as a bed/table/street/source of income, and all of that. Couldn't have another guy with a hat or something asking for money now could he?

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
07-01-2013 02:37 PM