Re: [PWRP] Night of the Living Pixel – Zombies II

...Alright

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
06-30-2013 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Oops, I'm posting on my iPad so it's a bit dodgy. I meant to post that part of his bio is linked in with the story of this RP, so I didn't want to give away too much. But the fact that he's on the run and has a reporters camera should be enough for you to infer.
06-30-2013 11:45 PM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Thematically-appropriate Elijah is complete, refer to my original post in the thread.
06-30-2013 11:56 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

[Image: o3qUVv.png]

Scott Keyes seems like the average businessman, but he is in fact a very successful pilot. He tests all sorts of different planes. Of course, he has been in many scary situations. But this is unlike anything he has ever experienced.

In his spare time, Scott likes to design devices. He normally explores the street occasionally checking people's trash for useful items. To make this easier, he carries a grey backpack with him. This time around, he has a roll of duct tape, and an 2 foot long metal pipe.

Today, he happens to be wearing a brown coat with a white dress shirt. He is also wearing his lucky fedora, which he found one day on his way back from the airport.

((Improvised weapons are best weapons))
07-01-2013 12:05 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 12:05 AM)Agent link Wrote:  [Image: o3qUVv.png]

Scott Keyes seems like the average businessman, but he is in fact a very successful pilot. He tests all sorts of different planes. Of course, he has been in many scary situations. But this is unlike anything he has ever experienced.

In his spare time, Scott likes to design devices. He normally explores the street occasionally checking people's trash for useful items. To make this easier, he carries a grey backpack with him. This time around, he has a roll of duct tape, and an 8 foot long metal pipe.

Today, he happens to be wearing a brown coat with a white dress shirt. He is also wearing his lucky fedora, which he found one day on his way back from the airport.

((Improvised weapons are best weapons))

Accepted. But from now on can people make characters that aren't wearing a coat and fedora,everyone looks the same except for l20 and cube.
07-01-2013 12:09 AM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Am I safe to declare with my brand-new revamped dude?
07-01-2013 12:10 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Yeah :)
07-01-2013 12:16 AM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

Then declare I shall!
07-01-2013 12:17 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Don't worry, Scott will find some better clothes to wear soon....

EDIT: Also, Declare, unless someone else has. Damnit XD
07-01-2013 12:20 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Cube declared right above you.
07-01-2013 12:26 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Whoops HahaI'll declare later on.
07-01-2013 12:27 AM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

[Image: 0csvfah.png]

Elijah was sat very stiffly and silently in the lime armchair, staring at the clear bottle of alcohol in front of him. He'd drink it if he could just to knock himself into unconsciousness, but he didn't dare move for fear of alerting what he was sure was something screaming very nearby. There was a good chance he was wrong, but he didn't dare take the chance - after all, what was an hour of sitting perfectly still compared to five minutes of getting ripped to shreds? His gaze snapped to the jukebox at the other end of the room. Some music would be nice, but at that point, the neon-green contraption would serve only as a zombie magnet.
07-01-2013 12:42 AM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

What's the space between declares here (IE, every 2 declares, you can declare.)

07-01-2013 12:48 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(06-30-2013 09:38 PM)SpartanApples link Wrote:  *Please try to limit stack declares to 2 people at max.

Nice to see the rules have been read  ::)
07-01-2013 12:52 AM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

I thought a stack declare was when one person declared after another and it allowed them to sort of go after one another...

07-01-2013 12:54 AM
CubeJackal Offline
I AM THE BEST LAWYER

I think he means how quickly you're allowed to take your turn, so we don't get one super-active person sniping a declare between every other poster.
07-01-2013 12:55 AM
Tyrannosaurus_Tux Offline
Resident Dinosaur

I still don't understand what he meant by that.

Sometimes I do other things but mostly lurk.
[Image: c6M64dg.png]
07-01-2013 12:59 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 12:54 AM)Trifon link Wrote:  I thought a stack declare was when one person declared after another and it allowed them to sort of go after one another...

My apologies trifon, you're right, I misread your post [Image: emot-blush.gif]

I think that standard procedure is usually about 3 declares, but can be 1 or 2 if the thread is slow.
07-01-2013 01:00 AM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

[Image: C0Rdu.png]

Barry Kettle was a very, VERY successful buisnessman, at least, thats what he's telling (or muttering to) everyone. He has no job, no home, and his main source of income is shuffling after people muttering until they throw a coin at him. He's also an alcoholic, and spends just about every cent he's thrown on beer, leaving him in a constant rosy glow of drunkeness.

Barry is essentially disease-proof, allowing him to eat to his heart's content from the all-you-can-eat buffet of dumpsters, although he has occasionally been seen chasing (and sometimes catching) rat, which he usually cooks over whatever hot thing he can find. This form of cooking occasionally utilises his powerful farts and a lighter.

Today he's carrying around with him a quarter-drunk bottle of beer, his moth-eaten, dirt covered blanket and his best frienOhNoA kind buisnessman from his glory days called Evan Hooper. Evan Hooper also happens to be a rock with eyes drawn on it with a permanent marker pen, but he's a good pal all the same.

(And not a coat or a fedora in sight!)

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
07-01-2013 01:20 AM
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

Declare.
07-01-2013 01:22 AM
Mr.Fahrenheit Offline
Commando

So we have to use that template for our character?
07-01-2013 01:22 AM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

Yeah, I think so.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
07-01-2013 01:23 AM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

(07-01-2013 01:20 AM)Kittenpillar100 link Wrote:  [Image: C0Rdu.png]

Barry Kettle was a very, VERY successful buisnessman, at least, thats what he's telling (or muttering to) everyone. He has no job, no home, and his main source of income is shuffling after people muttering until they throw a coin at him. He's also an alcoholic, and spends just about every cent he's thrown on beer, leaving him in a constant rosy glow of drunkeness.

Barry is essentially disease-proof, allowing him to eat to his heart's content from the all-you-can-eat buffet of dumpsters, although he has occasionally been seen chasing (and sometimes catching) rat, which he usually cooks over whatever hot thing he can find. This form of cooking occasionally utilises his powerful farts and a lighter.

Today he's carrying around with him a quarter-drunk bottle of beer, his moth-eaten, dirt covered blanket and his best frienOhNoA kind buisnessman from his glory days called Evan Hooper. Evan Hooper also happens to be a rock with eyes drawn on it with a permanent marker pen, but he's a good pal all the same.

(And not a coat or a fedora in sight!)

I love it, accepted.
07-01-2013 01:25 AM
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

[Image: 2Z2zUWX.png]

Eisenman had been walking for what felt like an eternity. Down these barren streets and through desolate buildings, the remnants of what once was a bustling, thriving city. At one point in his life he was proud to call this place home; a time he still wishes were here. But now, it's almost as if hell itself has come and made this place its playground. What happened back at his old job was still fresh in his mind... how long ago was that, even? Days? Weeks? Does it even matter anymore?

He approaches a sight that he's seen at least a dozen times so far on this little stroll through the city; a car, careened into the side of some likely deserted and abandoned building. The driver is likely dead. Possibly not dead enough. At any rate, the smashed-in door was as good a route as any.
07-01-2013 01:49 AM
Coconutsales Offline
Private

Привет, други!

[Image: qfNvll9.png]

Kendrick Pearson, age 27. Kendrick, or Rick as he likes to be called, is an odd person. He lounges around the house in sleepwear and doesn't like to go outside. He wears light jackets whether it be hot or cold, and freaks out without it. Although he is germaphobic, he is pretty much a slob. He just sits inside, reading his favorite novels over and over and over.

Rick's parents were generally nice people. They lived farther north, but he called them often. He guesses that he likes them, because they're nice... but he doesn't feel too attached to them.

He wasn't even aware that the zombies hit until he went out to get groceries and some new books. He almost got his face eaten off by a granny, which he thought was pretty funny in afterthought. Punched the granny in the face and ran home... of course, after grabbing the next book in the series he was reading from the bookstore.

P.S. The items in his inventory, in order; A penknife, a book, a toothbrush.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 02:29 AM by Coconutsales.)
07-01-2013 01:59 AM