Re: [PWRP] Night of the Living Pixel – Zombies II

Declare
07-09-2013 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Toothpick Offline
Private

[Image: YWtKSTz.png]

Mario lands on the zombie quite hard, splashing it's blood all over his suit. Feeling a bit of pain all of over, he takes a second before blurting out obscenities at the nearby trucker looking fellow in a -forgivable- kind of way.
07-09-2013 08:42 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

Declare.
07-10-2013 09:08 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

Declare after Sp.apples!
07-10-2013 09:15 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

[Image: M363eP.png]

While he hears even more noise behind him, Peter sees the military truck in the street.
"Thank god we're saved, I see it!" Of course, it's guarded by two ghouls. He takes a shot at the soldier but hits his helmet, but manages to land the second one.

Meanwhile, at the front door the zombies make an attempt to break in, but struggle with the couch in the way, their drones and moans can be heard by everyone in the house. The other two zombies are attracted by not only the talking from inside the house, but also the fire that has been lit; the noise and light acting like a beacon, but being unaware that they'll have trouble crossing it.
07-10-2013 09:27 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

Declare after Piskat.

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
07-10-2013 09:32 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

''1...2...3...''

Using an ancient technique taught by his teacher at school, Brando finally cools down and becomes slightly more peaceful. Picking up the shells in a peaceful fashion, he peacefully stands up...peacefully.

[Image: V2L98sE.png]

''Motherfuckerpieceofshitlookatmyfuckingsuityoulittleshit!''

The blood-soaked and angry italian looking man suddenly landing in a pile of gore before him slightly shocks Brando, but remembering to stay calm he simply smiles.

''Come on you silly man, let's go!''

[Image: xU9QVjG.png]
Brando enjoyed being peaceful now, especially in times of danger.
07-11-2013 07:12 AM
Toothpick Offline
Private

That quote makes me think my guy is Joe Pesci :v:
07-11-2013 08:38 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

Hahaha!

Also - terribly sorry for the late turn - I completely forgot and went to bed!
07-11-2013 03:15 PM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

I'd declare but the last 2 people in the house haven't done a thing yet.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&amp;amp;pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
07-11-2013 03:20 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

Oh crap, Piskat you're dozy self made me sleepy waiting for you and I didn't realise you'd posted in the early morning...

I'll get on with my declare now and then you can do yours Omega.

Don't let this die too soon, I still haven't got revealed the minor twist to Eris yet. Though anyone who knows me or is a smart cookie should be able to work it out, I've been alluding it for most of my declares.
(This better not happen with the Hero/Villain Rp, then again we'll all be having fun blasting each other to bit before its inevitable death. :v:)

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
07-11-2013 03:30 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

Is it that she appears to have some sort of power armour and most likely took a wrong turn when she came across the fallout universe?

Michael Rosen YTPs are still funny.
07-11-2013 03:33 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

And then she takes off her robes in the heat of battle and starts blasting the zombies into oblivion. Yeah!
You wish, go down the more darker road...
Maybe I should start making more happier backstories for a change...

07-11-2013 03:41 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

She is a zombie like the Mojave Desert Rangers of Division 7 were when they were forcibly made into soldiers to compensate for their past deeds.
That's a lie...
Kinda. Maybe. This is going off of fan-based theories

07-11-2013 03:53 PM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

She killed her family when they became zombies and is currently infected. she wears the robes in order to hide it. And she is slowly dying, but not before she gets her vengeance against the zombie hordes so she may rest in peace.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&amp;amp;pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
07-11-2013 03:56 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

She is an alien from the planet Zargon and wants to hide that fact

07-11-2013 03:59 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

She's secretly made of bacon. ZOmbies are bad enough, she doesn't want to be eaten by humans too!

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
07-11-2013 04:10 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

...Or y'know, there could be no twist and Gamma is leading us on.

Like all the girls I've ever liked.
07-11-2013 04:14 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

I'll declare after Rusty :3
07-11-2013 04:15 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

She's actually a gibbon from The Planet of the Apes

07-11-2013 04:43 PM
Rusty Shackleford Offline
Paranoid Pixel Artist

(07-11-2013 04:15 PM)Agent link Wrote:  I'll declare after Rusty :3

Speaking of which, declare!

Sorry, I have other things to do. I might declare later.

Spoiler :
[Image: tumblr_inline_mp4039E9Uw1qz4rgp.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 05:04 PM by Rusty Shackleford.)
07-11-2013 04:54 PM
SpartanApples Offline
Government Hooker

She's a transsexual.

Also Rusty, there's already a chain.
07-11-2013 05:05 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline

You guy are thinking too hard, the character's fairly clichéd. Or maybe I'm just messing with you and Piskat's right. Maybe I've looked at the sky for support and I'm just trying to maintain interest in this dying Rp. Or maybe it's just something as simple as a shameful trait. Hell perhaps that darker past within Eris is gonna come out and bite you all in the ass. She's secretly a cereal killer. Or perhaps she's a robot! (Guys I googled it on the net and robots did exist in the 1950s. Granted they were really dumb and clunky but they exist nonetheless.)

Anyway people keeping making declares, I need something to drown out the fact that I still have to make five separate wall of text posts for all the matches I've abandoned. (Don't hurt me, I promise I'll do them eventually.)
[Image: vVWBL6v.png]
Eris isn't fazed by the zombies' incessant moaning, she'd heard that many a time. She is however a tad unnerved about being so close to them. Stacking a couch against the door was the best she could do, to keep them at bay with her own muscles would be foolish, even with her excellent stamina they'd still break through eventually.

"Thanks for helping me out. The name's Charlie, I came from the east. Can any of you tell me what it's like in the city right now?"

Eris ignores Charlie, a name to his face was enough and she wasn't obligated to give him a response. Not that she could, or even needed to. Scott seemed like the best person to hand out information here, Eris herself had no idea what it was like in the city, save for the few scraps of gossip she'd picked up while travelling and the occasional deduction she'd made from the less than pleasant sounds she'd heard from deeper in. Needless to say it wasn't welcoming.

"Let's get all cosy now!"

Oh yes that idiot Graham, he apparently has a PhD in something. Get cosy, my ass thought Eris. There were bloody zombies gnawing their way through the front doorway of the house and the only other reasonable option out had been thwarted by the flickering flames of a god damn pyre. Keeping calm is simple, but realising that your assessment of the current situation is less than optimal is another thing entirely.

"What's up here then?"

Heading up with a curious mindset. That'll get you killed. What do you think is up there?! thought Eris. This was once someone's house, there'd be a bedroom up there. It's good thing she checked the place earlier. Maybe he wouldn't be so lucky next time...

"OH... and lady. That fire is gonna heat this place up so those robes might get a bit stuffy...Ok. i'm not saying strip, but it might be a good idea to, at the least, put down that creepy and suspicious hood!"

So he's a doctor of snark. Fantastic. Although no one can really tell, thanks to Eris' outfit doing its job at maintaining her anonymity, she's gotten a bit agitated from that comment. How exactly Graham figured out she was a woman also unsettles Eris, she hasn't spoken a single word. Doctors always seem too privy and they've lost their auras of confidentiality nowadays. He better not have been checking out her ass. The pervert!

Eris has another moment of silent contemplation, trying to find solace in this unfortunate circumstance. You know some people prefer to keep themselves distanced from others. To be left alone in the shadows. He knows nothing! She feels the urge to shout obscenities at Graham but then realises she can't. It wouldn't be good enough anyway, even though it was just justified (in her mind). She'll just have to give him some percussive maintenance when no one's watching.

Admittedly she probably would get stuffy in this room so Eris decides to head up the stairs herself, away from the heat and danger. She calmly taps Charlie on the shoulder and points over to the buckling door that the zombies are trying break into. Physical gestures are plentiful, easy to understand and a shotgun at point blank is a classic welcome for a zombie.

She then grabs the chair and decides to carries it upstairs with her duct tape spear. If they're gonna be stuck here for a while then she may as well carve something useful to pass the time. Wood is a wonderful material to work with after all.
--------------------------
Goddamnit Spartan you figured it out, in the world of the 1950s where the protagonist roster is misogynistic, Eric couldn't possibly be a female. But maybe Eris can be?
You know you guys are giving me too much credit, I might have to purposefully disappoint you. :v:

In unrelated news I ate a butter, ham and herring sandwich.

07-11-2013 05:47 PM
Trifon Offline
Master of Doves

SHE KILLS CEREALS?! WHAT A PSYCHO.

07-11-2013 05:57 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

Hmm, after reviewing your previous post I think I might know the twist, whilst placing subliminal messages within - I really think the biggest clue was nearer the end. Y'see after you said about the disappointment in relation to the credit being given to you, what you proceeded to do was give it away my good sir!

You see guys at the bottom...hidden right down there...and in bold, nonetheless!

Herring is highlighted when mentioning the sandwich, but to throw us off track he said it was unrelated thus creating a thorough illusion, for those lucky few though - the ones who observe with eagle eye precision - he's practically told us!
07-11-2013 06:03 PM