• 1 Votes - 1 Average
Stabby's Maps
stabbymcstabstab Offline
Recruit

Stabby's Maps

Spoiler :
[Image: CYdxxF.png]
[Image: JNXWFo.png]

Standard Nuclear Hell Hole map. Some C&C would be great.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 10:00 PM by stabbymcstabstab.)
04-04-2013 01:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rainbows! Offline
Private

Re: Stabby's Maps

There's an odd amount of floodlights in the left of the complex. Indoors it would be a bit more sane just to have some light bulbs.
The armoured car above it needs work. You should put that bit in the WIP thread to get an idea of how to improve the car in detail.
the building on the right needs some foundations. I think it's a factory judging by the fact a tank body seems to be suspended above tracks so I would suggest getting some heavy machinery. You would need some sort of crane business suspended across the roof to hold tank parts.

Below in the bunker the various slogans appear out of place. Assuming the bunker is owned by loyalists: rather than painting it on the wall there would be some little sign or placard. Likewise the revolution would likely be more hastily scrawled. Either meaning some paint drips were below it, some letters might not be quite aligned or it might be sprayed on using a stencil.
The tunnel to the right seems very unstable with only dirt holding it up. Put some supports in the tunnel.
Where the acid is dripping through the roof it might be nice to put some background detail in. Some corrosion on the walls.
In the middle there's a hole in the bunker. Not sure what its' purpose is so to know whether it is part of the bunker, a breach made by the enemy or a crater would be nice to know.

The bunker needs some ladders or stairways to get around unless all employees carry jetpacks.
The computer room on the right appears to be having an identity crisis on whether it is a corridor or whether it's a office space. Put a dividing wall and maybe a different wall colour to signify the change of corridor into room.
Also the computers don't appear to have keyboards.

Match Virgin
04-04-2013 08:50 AM
TheOmegaPyro Offline
Also known as Firebug

[img*][*/img]
put the hyperlink between those. minus the *.
or press the image of the mona lisa. next to the youtube symbol.

[Image: steam.php?id=600606&pngimg=n...;tborder=0]

Quote:Government Hooker: hmmmmm
Government Hooker: I might make a move tonight
Government Hooker: be a great chance for me to warm up
Government Hooker: I'm a bit rusty see :v
Firebug: RUSTY
Firebug: HOW DARE YOU HACK HIM
Government Hooker: shhhhhhhhhhhh

You can teach a robot how to dance...
But you can't teach a pair of shorts how to pants.
04-04-2013 12:11 PM
stabbymcstabstab Offline
Recruit

theres going to be a small scavenger camp in the center, there are ladders but they don't seem to stick out so I'm redoing them right now.
04-06-2013 02:29 AM
Rainbows! Offline
Private

Might be good to fill the hole with wooden supports, scrap metal props and maybe some scavenged scaffolding.
I would't want to make my camp around a potentially collapsing hole.

Match Virgin
04-06-2013 12:29 PM
stabbymcstabstab Offline
Recruit

(04-06-2013 12:29 PM)Rainbows! link Wrote:  Might be good to fill the hole with wooden supports, scrap metal props and maybe some scavenged scaffolding.
I would't want to make my camp around a potentially collapsing hole.

I did that the new version of the map will be up when my computer gets fixed, and hopefully isn't wiped. :frown:
04-12-2013 11:13 AM