Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Precinct 33
Commander Evil Offline
Evil Commander

Precinct 33

This is a map I'm working on to complement my Military Police army. The final product is planned to be a multi-story indoors map, allowing for combat across multiple floors, through vents, and underground inside a garage. I'll also include the street outside of the station, the alleyway behind it, and a portions of the buildings on both sides of the street and alley.

MAP STATUS:
Complete:
-Chief's Office

In progress:
-Primary Offices
-The rest of the rooms

To be done:
-Lower Levels
-Texture everything that isn't a rear wall

And now for a little background:
Precinct 33 services the outlying regions of the city, far from the domes and infrastructure that the city's government rules over. The neighborhood around it is mostly abandoned, the few that live there either working as scavengers in the wastelands beyond the city, or simply living off of whatever scraps they can find amidst the ruined buildings. The Officers that patrol this section of the city have learned to listen to the local rumor mill, as the excavations of the scavengers often dig up secrets from the city's past that would have better remained buried, often requiring a quick and violent response to protect the lives of the common citizenry. Although not as well equipped as more centrally-located stations, 33 has the garage space for several police cruisers, four Armored Carriers, and two Mobile Howitzers. In addition to this, they have a small armory with enough arms to keep their officers well equipped in the case of invasion.

Most Current Map:
[Image: precinct_33.png]

[Image: fb84349cc8.png]
01-14-2013 04:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SniperComZero Offline
Private

Re: Precinct 33

I feel bad for the guys here, they only have one Bathroom, and It's on the Bottom Floor.
01-22-2013 06:07 PM
Metal Chao Offline
Administrator

It's more bathrooms than most maps, our soldiers are just really good at holding it in
01-22-2013 06:55 PM
Stefman Offline
Techno-commie

Wow, at last someone used really good house design as a PW map. Well done sir, please keep going!

Spoiler: BOSS signature
[Image: 5f27907d43a0.gif]
01-28-2013 07:15 AM
Commander Evil Offline
Evil Commander

I haven't been working much on it, but there's now a slight update. I filled in the main offices, and a small waiting room that I'm not satisfied with. Progress will be slow, but this hasn't been abandoned.

You can see it in the first post, still.

[Image: fb84349cc8.png]
01-28-2013 07:42 AM