Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Agent Trousercat Role Plays
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Agent Trousercat Role Plays

The Role Play Thread : http://picturewars.net/smf/index.php?top...8#msg42638

Well, I've decided we have enough people applying for the game. I wanted to make this before everyone started sending me messages every 5 seconds about when they can join.

The genre, is basically Space Traveling ( :smug: ). Gimpi and I (and hopefully friends) will be traveling throughout space, looting ships, landing on a few planets, fending off bandits, and so on and so forth.

Okay, so the way this is going to work, Gimpi and I are going to be asking some people to join our roleplay. It will only be one or two since we don't want to be waiting a day for our second turn. If those people are inactive for a set amount of days, they are removed (disappearing or dying, preferably falling into a dark cave) And we might let other people join. If the person who fell into the cave returns, they are able to apply a second time (By quoting yourself when I say we'll add another person).

Also, here is a list of a few things you can do to ensure you have a high chance of getting in.

Being Gimpi's or my friend is an Extra 10%.
Making us a map is an Extra 15%.
I've known you and was your friend a long time is an Extra 5%.

Spoiler: Application Sheets

So, here is how you apply for Stranded Character.

In Game Name:
Sprite Sheet:
Small Biography:

Army.

Army's Name:
Sprite Sheet:
Type of Army:
Hostile/Friendly:
Map:
Small Biography:

Group

Amount of people:
Sprite Sheet:
Hostile/Friendly:
Small Biography:

Maps. Gimpi and I request maps of a specific type, and if you make us a map, and later apply to be in the game, making a map heightens your chance to get in. Opposing Armies and Friendly Armies require a map with a small base to get in. If you don't want to make a map, we can provide a template, or you can just choose a random map from the maps sub forum. But, if your interested in just giving us a map, I'd prefer if you did this.

Map Name:
Map Description:
Map:

Please note, all applications must be placed in a spoiler for neatness :downs: .

This thread is also for discussing your thoughts on the thread, and we'll also answer your questions.

Spoiler: Playing Order

Jafhar
Gamma Plasma
Sir Piskat
kittenpillar100
Zizou

TheL20 (Is part of major plot line)

SniperComZero
08-31-2012 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jafhar Offline
Resident fishman

Re: Agent Trousercat Role Plays

My map competition map is yours.
I. Win.

SPRITE FASTER, COLOUR HARDER, PARTICLE OSCILLATE WITH AGILITY.
08-31-2012 11:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

I don't have the full version though :v:
08-31-2012 11:51 AM
Jafhar Offline
Resident fishman

You will, I am making it for you. I'm so nice.

SPRITE FASTER, COLOUR HARDER, PARTICLE OSCILLATE WITH AGILITY.
08-31-2012 11:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zizou Offline
Private

(08-31-2012 11:51 AM)SuperRooster link Wrote:  I don't have the full version though :v:

Since I'm applying do I have to do ALL of the options or just this one

In Game Name:
Sprite Sheet:
Small Biography:
08-31-2012 11:57 AM
piskat Offline
Commando

Once I finish, may I use my Hong Kong map?
08-31-2012 12:04 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

@ Zizou Nope, just that one. IF your applying as just one person

@Piskat Sure. You can make me any kind of map you want. (Except PPW, And ones with so much detail their impossible to traverse.
08-31-2012 12:57 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

(08-31-2012 12:57 PM)SuperRooster link Wrote:  @ Zizou Nope, just that one. IF your applying as just one person

So could you apply as a band of pirates instead. Also, what does the 'opposing' and 'freindly' mean, seeing as you appear to be RP'ing as pirates, wouldn't that make every faction opposing?

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
08-31-2012 03:24 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Well, opposing would be factions not willing to negotiate. Friendly would probably ask if we want to trade. But they don't even have to be a military force, just more than one person. I should probably change/add that to the Applications sheet.
08-31-2012 03:38 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

Thanks, I think I'll start making an application sheet for this pretty soon.

Quote:I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
08-31-2012 03:42 PM
Zizou Offline
Private

Soooooooo if I wanted I could use a squadron of patapons? :D
08-31-2012 04:31 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

Sure. I probably should have mentioned that a "group" should be at least five people. Maximum 10. But that depends really. Just make it plausible for four or five people to kill them all.
08-31-2012 04:40 PM
Zizou Offline
Private

(08-31-2012 04:40 PM)SuperRooster link Wrote:  Sure. I probably should have mentioned that a "group" should be at least five people. Maximum 10. But that depends really. Just make it plausible for four or five people to kill them all.

Oh wait, space :doh:

Nevermind, i don't think I can use my patapons. I'll just make a character.
08-31-2012 04:54 PM
piskat Offline
Commando

In Game Name: Scott Wrenbury
Sprite Sheet: [Image: e11dc434d1.png]
Small Biography: Ruthless, Cold and simply unnerving to be around, those are just some of the traits of Scott Wrenbury. Not much is known about Scott's backstory as the only person who knows would be the man himself. All officials know is that he blasted onto the scene after he personally shut down several drug cartels by simply killing and displaying high ranking drug lords in public. Known for his severe brutality against criminals and labelled a public menace; Scott has since been enlisted in the shady, underground and high-tech 'Earth Defence Unity'. But despite all these personality quirks he treats anyone not affiliated with crime, with deep respect.
Abilities:
  • Ability to morph hardened flesh into different shapes for weapons.
  • Higher pain tolerance
  • Slightly faster healing
  • Superhuman strength and speed

Some cons of his fleshly power: [list][li]After turning into his full bestial form he must recuperate for a while.
  • If he stays in his bestial form for too long, the parasitic lifeform which gives him these abilities, takes over for a short amount of time.
  • Suffers from respiratory problems due to the parasite being close and partially latching onto his lungs.
08-31-2012 05:47 PM
JacenHanLovesLegos Offline
Private

So is the map on armies their base/HQ map? If so Here's my application

Spoiler :
Army's Name: Royal Space Marines, 13th Brigade
Sprite Sheet: [Image: 2ecb42a992.PNG]
Type of Army: Basic marine force for the Queen
Hostile/Friendly: Hostile
Map: [Image: bd8adfbd10.PNG]
Small Biography: In Earth's 1917, a platoon of British soldiers discovered an alien spacewreck in North Africa. They were able to research it for a few months, before being attacked by an alien force. This research led to the forming of the Royal Space Marines, an interstellar force that conquers and protects Englands land holdings in space. The 13th Brigade is currently protecting a small area in the 7th Quadrant from rebels and pirates.
08-31-2012 09:17 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

@Piskat Good application, Expect to be in the Game soon ;)

@Jacen That's a nice map, and a nice looking army. If your army is modern, then you can place a few more troops considering my weapons are plasma related. Not sure about Gimpi though.

I actually don't know where he is today, if he doesn't post by tomorrow, piskat is in, and we'll skip Gimpi's turn.
08-31-2012 10:21 PM
Zizou Offline
Private

GOD THESE FUCKING SHOULDERS

Rooster, since humans are IMPOSSIBLE to do, can I be some sort of other thing that is not a human?
08-31-2012 10:43 PM
Private

@Agent

The idea of my army is WWI + alien technology, and some of the troops are on patrol/manning a spaceship (which are pretty rare and expensive for the RSM). Oh yeah and riflemen are abundant and often used as meatshields.

EDIT: Will there be some kind of starmap or PPW thing for space travel?
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2012 11:04 PM by JacenHanLovesLegos.)
08-31-2012 10:49 PM
Gamma Plasma Offline
Particle oscillating pioneer

(08-31-2012 10:43 PM)Zizou link Wrote:  Rooster, since humans are IMPOSSIBLE to do, can I be some sort of other thing that is not a human?
Did he say it had to be human? I don't remember. If so well crud, I've never sprited a human (More out of a preference then an inability).

[Image: 35f784cdb0.png]<br />Midgets...as far as the eye can see.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Procrastination[/glow][/shadow] - the answer to all your problems and a problem in need of an answer.
08-31-2012 11:07 PM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

@Zizou and Gamma Go ahead. Just don't make them like the Aliens from Colonial Marines :P

@Jacen Okay, then it'll suffice.
08-31-2012 11:23 PM
Kittenpillar100 Offline
Pillar of Kittens

:effort:

Yep, the Kittenpillar has made a group for this RP, made almost completely by scratch (I stole a drone, shoot me!)

Spoiler :
Amount of people: 7 (2 non-combat)

Sprite Sheet:[Image: B2VIL.png]

Hostile/Friendly: Freindly, however suspicous too

Small Biography: When two rouge organizations combine, the become more powerful, yet hunted by many many more, this results in them all sticking to small groups, occasionally gathering for meetings, and performing rare, yet catastrophic attacks on their oppressors, the two that have joined here, are the Thyroktians: sworn enimies of the Khur'ash megacorporation, and branded terrorists, and the Ach'sama Faction, breaking off from the main Stu'zhet Fleshcrafter column, often going into battle with their own creations. This small group of that powerful (Yet small) alliance consists of a brilliant Stu'zhet engineer, A Thyroktian warrior, a farmer and four fleshcrafts, all with different jobs, their weapons vary heavily, from energy bolters, to kinetic blasters, this group's main income as they travel through space comes from the selling of foodstuffs (Plant matter) on barren worlds.

Ak'moras: Akmoras is the unnoficial leader of the group, even though he (And his allies) don't treat him higer than themselves, He designed their ship, pilots it, and the fleshcraft part of the crew are most loyal to him, being a moon based creature, any real amount of gravity can kill him, that is why he wears specialized armour which incorporates both a pressuse and kinetic sheild, because of it he can hop around like he's on the moon, even on high gravity planets. His Kinetic sheild can withstand shots from a submachine gun, or a sniper rifle, however Anti tank rifles and heavy machine guns can break through, and lasers aren't affected by it. His weapon is a type-2 energy bolter, it's old, but can cleave through infantry, and when overcharged, takes a few seconds to beam through tank armour.

Talak: Talak is a Thyroktian, one of the most resilient creatures in space: not many can survive more than three millenia of being attacked by a more advanced and numerous race (The Khur'ash) Although less intelligent, they excell in physical traits, even able to take small calibre pistol bullets to the head, his flesh regenerates quickly on its own, however if an open wound is cauterised, then the regeneration is severely slowed, making him vulerable to lasers (particularly rapid fire ones) too. He is a pretty big meathead, but posesses the remarkable ability to be able to process weakpoints in armour, and then exploit them. His weapon of choice is an Anslak-Burkez volume 12 Kinetic Blaster or an AB-12 for short, taking three capsules at a time, each capsule holding fifteen super-thin armour piercing bolts, he can slice up light armour with ease.

Herez: Female Thyroktians are no different from males, so both are as numerous as each other on the field of battle, Herez lacks the bloodlust that most other Thyroktians posess however, she is quite gentle and docile, enjoying working with her cultivator fleshcrat in the biodome, growing crops to sell on other worlds, she's a little more intelligent than Talak, but not eccentiracally intelligent like Ak'moras. She is angered by destruction of the environment and can become quite dangerous when she sees it damaged, in fact, the reason the engines on their ship are so efficient is that Herez made some not-very subtle threats against Ak'moras' life unless he outfitted it with zero-emission ion thrusters. She has a multi-purpose farming tool, it can fire seeds, grow them quickly with the underslung cultivator bolter, and plough the ground with her hard-light hoe.

Ser'hek'tas: Because he is equipped with a protobrain rather than an AI, he has devloped a personalitly that isn't cynical towards his counterparts, instead, he is immensely arrogant, believing he is god's (Ak'moras') gift to the universe, he is smug when someone does something wrong, often bragging how much better they are than them, of course, He's atrocious at farming, rubbish at mining, and a little dim too, he's quite tough though (Still not as tough as a Thyroktian, however he doesn't feel pain) He's also not that bad at combat, zipping around with his jump pack while dishing out death with his grenade launcher, these two benefits are also weaknesses however, because they turn him into a super zippy grenade, just waiting to go off...

Three other Fleshcrafts: These three are nameless, however quite useful, the combat bot offers light anti-infantry support on the battlefield, which is always useful. The mining bot gives the group a second source of income, and not a measly one at that. The Grow-bot helps Herez with her growing, however he can also scan items of interest with his scanner, and give accurate reports of the atmosphere.

I may post a map at a later date too.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 10:28 PM by Kittenpillar100.)
09-01-2012 01:17 AM
Private

Here's a better version of my HQ map.
Spoiler :
[Image: 1a293fbad1.PNG]
09-01-2012 02:14 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

@kittenpillar You'll play after I either defeat Jacen or I retreat. Or maybe a bit before, in case we ally :P

@Jacen You'll be up right after Gimpi and I get off the planet we're on now.
09-01-2012 02:24 AM
TheL20 Offline
King of Delwar

Sure, I'll join in if there's still room.

Spoiler :
Army's Name: Anmosrod Paramilitary forces

Sprite Sheet: (This is a very shortened version of what I have. The big guns and fun toys are hidden from view.)
[Image: e672b176cf.png]

Type of Army: Futuristic, Intelligent, Violence-inclined Machines

Hostile/Friendly: Hostile

Map: A small science outpost on a dead world. Anmosrod builds and tests all sorts of weapons here. It feels like there's more to this place than is immediately visible...
[Image: 8789bf3682.png]

Small Biography: An entire race of beings dedicated to a never-ending war effort against anyone and everything that intrudes upon their ever-expanding empire. Very xenophobic, and run by no less than twelve A.I.s that would rather see everything that's not them dead and gone from memory. Peace treaties with them never last, as they prefer to shoot first and forget any questions they had about said shooting. But above all else, they hate three things more than anything else: New Romans, anyone named "Brianna", and Pirates. And to them, you're pirates. Have a nice day.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 05:03 PM by TheL20.)
09-01-2012 02:46 AM
Agent10361 Offline
The guy with the numbers

@TheL20 Oh shoot, thanks Gimpi! Great app, but you forgot that they hate windows vista. Or DO they?
09-01-2012 02:53 AM