[shadow=red,left]FIGhTt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thsexygif: :thsexygif:[/shadow]

the map
http://filesmelt.com/dl/warchildren2.png

also krundles are "ai" controlled by german, they are a mercenary team

turn 1 butler
[Image: warchildren22.PNG]

turn 2 german
[Image: warchildren211.PNG]

i was born in 49, a cold war kid in mccarthy times.<br />stop 'em at the 38th parallel, blast those yellow reds to hell, we never knew what friends we had, until we came to leningrad
01-12-2012 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

Re: cooca munga cracka hills revamped; butlerro vs. germanaagunenr vs. some krundle

[Image: warchildren31.PNG]

As the squad advances to their assigned location inside their amatuer "bunker" they also hear a humming sound way off into the distance are don't take any concern too it. Their mission? Reach a F.O.B. about half a mile from their position to gather important things from it and they know there is a mercenary team guarding it.

i was born in 49, a cold war kid in mccarthy times.<br />stop 'em at the 38th parallel, blast those yellow reds to hell, we never knew what friends we had, until we came to leningrad
01-12-2012 10:05 PM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

Re: cooca munga cracka hills revamped; butlerro vs. germanaagunenr vs. some krundle

[Image: warchildren4.PNG]
Bob on the FOB they call them. MQ-9 continues its path overhead. Army scouts begin to scout.

[Image: BROCFDD2.jpg]<br />i poured spot remover on my dog<br />now hes gone
01-12-2012 10:44 PM
KommradKommissar Offline
The Old Breed

What is with you guys and this same map?

[Image: LOWHANGING.gif]
01-12-2012 11:07 PM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

it was there
and we felt like it
i duno

01-13-2012 02:07 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren5.PNG]

As the squad gains the position of their assigned objective, the humming sound they heard is getting louder and they also see something in flight in the distance, they still can't identify. Squad leader's order? Get inside and establish contact with Platoon HQ.

01-13-2012 04:33 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren51.PNG]
2 more of the 4 scouts disembark from the HMMWV, wearing a wide array of gear and uniforms. Probably special forces.
MQ-9 continues its path, having spotted a group of unknown foot mobiles moving in the forest to the east of the FOB

01-13-2012 10:08 PM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren6.PNG]

The squad is literally on their first objective, the squad leader decided to double time it to the entrance and then contact the platoon commander and give the thumbs up to continue the mission.

01-14-2012 04:04 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren61.PNG]
Waiting. Walking. MURDER

01-15-2012 03:08 AM
jerrp Offline
Rookie

[Image: N8gGs.png]

7th Regiment is entering the battlefield on a late notice.Infantry filled vehicle arrives, allied with Butler, and will be fighting along his side. (Know him in IRL, first time doing PictureWars)

(01-15-2012 04:06 AM)GermanAAGun link Wrote:  wow random people joing lame n gaey
  It would of been quicker but I couldn't get the human verification code(what time is it on this clock, herp), gotta have 3 different verifcations for a picture war forums lol.  :cop:

i expel gas from my anus daily
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2012 04:41 AM by jerrp.)
01-15-2012 03:35 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

wow random people joing lame n gaey

01-15-2012 04:06 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren7.PNG]

Well... just before dropping down into the trench the squad leader spots a drone. Its owner? Well, we don't know that yet. The squad is assuming it's friendly but they hope for the best. The squad leader is going to contact platoon HQ and let them know green light on status and objective completion. Next phase? Send in a single Su-25BRP to examine the area ahead behind the hill to coordinate the plan of action to take.

The fuze is slowly burning out.

01-15-2012 05:35 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

dramatik

01-15-2012 10:30 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren71.PNG]
boring shit

01-16-2012 04:49 AM
jerrp Offline
Rookie

[Image: warchildren72.PNG]
Troop Carrier continues into the battlefield near Butler's HQ.

01-16-2012 05:41 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren8.PNG]

-Squad leader has contacted platoon HQ and has sent a field officer to coordinate the phases.
-Two rifleman are continuing their second objective, examine the phase 1 objective.

//PHASE 1 AWAITING COMPLETION
//PHASE 2 STANDBY

01-16-2012 06:09 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren81.PNG]
Reports of infantry and light wheeled vehicle contacts are reported down the various wires of military communication.

01-16-2012 06:46 AM
jerrp Offline
Rookie

[Image: warchildren91.PNG]
Infantry Transport moves along side of Butler's HQ.

01-16-2012 06:51 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren10.PNG]

- Squad leader and support gunner have talked and will be making the "bunker" their F.O.B., ofcourse with reconstruction.

- Field officer is about to pull up next to the F.O.B.

- Two rifleman are still jogging towards the observation position, knowing... the plan when "it" happens.

- A loud rising scream is heard in the air as a Su-25BRP passes overhead as stated in the PHASE 1 details. Intel will be sent back to the squad leader and followed up to the field officer.

Almost there...
    Almost.

01-16-2012 07:03 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren101.PNG]
combat mode - engage
Aircraft sighting is passed down, and the scouts real role is revealed: aerial-area denial over the FOB

01-16-2012 07:45 AM
jerrp Offline
Rookie

[Image: warchildren111.PNG]

Poorly made homemade crafted glider(Took me 2 minutes sorry :\) enters the battlefield with its woodframe slanting backwards from its heavy cargo. Troop transport advances even further past Butler's OP.

01-16-2012 07:53 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren12.PNG]

-Two rifleman are at their mission objective, but having to jump over a small ditch after jogging non-stop since they deployed.

-Field officer got out of his UAZ and is approaching the entrance.

-Su-25BRP has spotted a firearm in a guard post, two soldiers under camo nets using its FLIR abilities, now it pulls out of the recon pass knowing it has nothing to worry about except that F.O.B.. no other enemy forces are reported in the area from mission intel.

:)

01-17-2012 01:13 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

[Image: warchildren121.PNG]
Stingers are prepared, radios are spoken into, guns are readied, and some fired.

01-17-2012 04:52 AM
Butlerro Offline
Recruit

it begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-17-2012 05:11 AM
GermanAAGun Offline
Recruit

SATAN

01-17-2012 05:16 AM