Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jacque's Maps
Jacque Offline
Recruit

Jacque's Maps

Well, considering there's a lot out there, thought I might as well take a crack at it. So far, we've got:
______
PW_SandCanyonA (Hey, it needed a name.)
[Image: fd8bcf7764.PNG]
Pretty much just a test, breaking in my old skills. It's nothing much to look at, but hopefully I'll be revising it over the next couple of days. As for now, here's the current version. You can use it and all that. Rock, dirt colours and background colours all used with permission from the original creator, though no brushwork/penwork on the map is theirs.

C&C will not be shunned, as always. Feel free to rip this shit up verbally, or give it a nice compliment, either way; if it's constructive, rest assured I will take comments into consideration.
10-16-2011 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peelz Offline
Private

Re: Jacque's Maps

Looks nice! I like the windswept feel
10-17-2011 05:04 PM
RandomRabbit Offline
Recruit

It may just be personal preference, but I find the ores stand out too much in the image, and so look out of place. Maybe make them a little more subtle. Overall, I like it.
10-17-2011 05:20 PM
C0P3RH3AD Offline
Rookie

(10-17-2011 05:20 PM)RandomRabbit link Wrote:  It may just be personal preference, but I find the ores stand out too much in the image, and so look out of place. Maybe make them a little more subtle. Overall, I like it.
I agree with him
but other than that great map!
12-16-2011 03:48 PM
The-Cod Offline
Recruit

[Image: 0f541771e1.png]

Does anyone else notice the smiley faces and the whale/fish tail?

You have severed our d├ętente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the WRONG FISH!!
01-22-2012 01:22 AM
Metal Chao Offline
Administrator

Did you ever notice that sometimes when you look at clouds they look like other things
01-22-2012 01:40 AM
Gallifrey Offline
Commando

(01-22-2012 01:40 AM)Metal Chao link Wrote:  Did you ever notice that sometimes when you look at clouds they look like other things
Sometimes.
Have you ever noticed that other things sometimes look like clouds?
01-22-2012 04:54 PM