Picture Wars
The four-hour war - Agent10361 vs TheL20 - FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Picture Wars (http://picturewars.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Picture Wars (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Matches (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Finished Matches (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: The four-hour war - Agent10361 vs TheL20 - FINISHED (/showthread.php?tid=480)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - ScarletFlames - 06-10-2011 08:54 PM

Just a little realism tip here, since the water blocked off all viable exits for the air it caused the remaining air inside to become explosively pressurized. You could use it in an epic scene of being flung into the room when he opens the door, because the room with the car is still not over pressurized.

Wow my lingual skills suck today.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-10-2011 09:22 PM

I feel stupid now. ScarletFlames you just made my day even better. I feel so happy!

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-10-2011 09:31 PM

Well I saw the realism tip a bit too late; the picture was already finished. So in an attempt to compromise, I gave the air a place to escape from as a last-minute thought. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.
[Image: 1c5fad1f20.PNG]
A hole is ripped in the ship, just behind the shipping crates. The Soldier runs and runs and runs. He eventually gets inside the door and slams it shut behind him. The water caves the door in as it hits.
Soldier:"That door should buy us some time..."
Elite #1:"That is a nice car..."
Rain gets all the way up to the dropship. Anticipating that she still needs a wire, she makes use of the Commander one last time, tearing one out of him.
Rain:"Hope you don't mind. Thanks for the save, by the way."
The Pilot and Engineer still have no luck taking off. They've quieted down as the gravity of the situation they're in hits them. They're going to die in the middle of nowhere, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-10-2011 10:07 PM

Do you mind if I make those rooms on the sinking half of the ship fill with water because of the pressure? I want something else to do other than moving my units.

EDIT:Since you aren't replying, I decided I would :D

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-10-2011 10:40 PM

[Image: 27f23ef50a.png]
Scout B-1 floats just above the end of the dropship watching rain. He remembers Drone A-2 saying that she was an elite. He wondered if she could see him right now. Most likely not. IDFS cloaking devices are made of (Classified) which makes them almost impossible to see. Just to be safe, he activated his sheilds.
Drone A-2:Ok rain has some wiring. They might take off so get ready to fire at the cockpit.
Drone B-2:I can hear the engineers drop pod. Make room.
Drone A-2:No need. I ordered the drop at those shipping crates.
Drone B-2:I see...

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - wowisgod617 - 06-10-2011 11:17 PM

(06-10-2011 10:40 PM)Agent10361 link Wrote:  IDFS cloaking devices are made of (Classified) which makes them almost impossible to see. Just to be safe, he activated his sheilds.

Lol using TheL's ideas now eh? don't worry i won't tell... oh wait, this post does that xD
teheĀ  :v:

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-10-2011 11:52 PM

I gave away that secret at the first of this match. I have many more you'll never find out!
Every once in a while a powerful army thinks of cloaking devices. After many attempts and failing miserably they come up with a cloaking device that allows a limited amount of usage. However, after 2000 years of study, the IDFS realized you need to use -Content removed by IDFS General Cobra- and that makes unlimited usage.

Oh yeah TheL20 you won't find out much from my command unit. Your army only thinks he's important :P If you were good at finding clues you would have found out that he was being replaced if he wasn't retrieved by my army. I probably shouldn't have said that but your army doesn't know that :P
Hooray for long post! :tophat:

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-11-2011 01:17 AM

Your little robot is worth a LOT to me whether or not he knows anything at all. We're after him for a reason you won't think of immediately.
[Image: 26d21467f7.PNG]
Rain boards the dropship. Whether she saw the drone and didn't care or didn't see him at all is not certain.
Rain:"You. Turn the engines back to normal."
Pilot:"Right away."
Rain:"And you. Patch this into the controls and get me the Rocket launcher, a machete, and three combat knives."
Engineer:"What? We don't even have any rockets and the machete-"
Rain:"That's an order! Double time let's go!"
Engineer:"...right. Sorry."
The Soldier starts to ascend the ladder, knowing that his time is running dangerously low.
Elite #1:"I'm gonna miss that car..."
Soldier:"Hey, once we get submarines you can visit it whenever you want."

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-11-2011 02:14 AM

I'll figure it out sooner or laterĀ  :tophat:
[Image: 6f3d778e60.png]
Scout B-1 goes behind the standing body in case he was seen and gets shot at. He can just overhear what Rain and the other robots are saying.
The engineers drop pod comes into view.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-11-2011 01:03 PM

[Image: 6fbf46fb37.PNG]
The Engineer patches the controls. The Dropship's engines start warming up. He then goes and gets what Rain asked for. Rain starts combining them in a strange way...
Engineer:"Um... what exactly do you plan on doing with that?"
Rain:"Well for starters, get your head down, getting outta here won't be this easy. Pilot, fly this thing already!"
Pilot:"The engines still have to warm up and I get the suspicion that we're gonna get shot at any second now!"
Rain:"Let me worry about that. Just fly us outta here!"
Engineer:"Hang on, where's the kid?"
Rain:"Damned if I know. Just pray he gets here before we take off."
The Soldier and the Elite hear the sound of dropship engines. They're getting left behind AGAIN!
Soldier:"Twice in one mission?!? What, do they not like me or something?"
Elite #1:"We can ask them when we get there! Come on, move!"

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - ScarletFlames - 06-11-2011 03:39 PM

The water from the hole you made should slightly erupt now, since it's lower than actual water level.

Also, you should name Soldier w/ Elite #1. They deserve it.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-11-2011 03:48 PM

[Image: 8628bb0a7c.png]
The Engineers drop pod opens and the engineer comes out. The scout starts uncloaking and goes to talk with the engineer.
Scout B-1:Ok, your objective is to retrieve commander A-1 and bring him back to command. Whatever they want with him they aren't going to get it.
Engineer G-3:It's that easy?
Scout B-1:How far does an object have to be for you to pick it up?
Engineer G-3:Well normally one or two meters but command gave me a little upgrade so now I can reach up to three.
Scout B-1:Good. Just watch out for the robot with the blueish eye. She might blast you to pieces if you even try to touch the drone. So basically wait until she turns her back or gets out of the dropship.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - wowisgod617 - 06-11-2011 05:07 PM

White text? that's evil bro.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-11-2011 08:07 PM

It's beige. I'll change it. I had to leave so I didn't have time to review my post.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-11-2011 08:39 PM

[Image: ab7b103ad7.PNG]
Rain is just about to test her new weapon, but she gets one last idea that'll REALLY give it an unforseen twist.
Rain:"Hey, quick! Throw me that length of nanocable!
Engineer:"I have no idea what you're doing just make it good!"
The Engineer throws her the cable. She gets to work. Whatever weapon she's making, it's going to be unusual, and probably pretty brutal.
Engineer:"I don't think even the machete has the killing potential you want. Even if it pierces something on those drones that's important, it's not powerful enough to cause them to die or explode."
Rain:"That's what i'm counting on."
Engineer:"Wait, you're counting on that? What exactly are you planning on doing?"
Rain:"Just watch. I have a feeling you'll like it."
Pilot:"The engines almost have enough thrust to get us outta here! They just need a bit more spin-up time."
Meanwhile, the Soldier and the Elite rush for the doorway.
Soldier:"When we get back to base, I am telling you, I am never taking another patrol mission ever again."
Elite #1:"I hear you. Now hustle! I hear that thing taking off."

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-11-2011 09:47 PM

[Image: 90aab11cf7.png]
Scout B-1:...Oh and if there is a problem, self destruct.
Engineer G-3:Ok. If I die, and I'm still in one piece, get command to fix me. I have been through more than all of you put together.
Scout B-1:Will do. Alright, charge up your phasers and wait for them to get higher up. And the way that those turbines are heating up, don't shoot them. Our phasers might give them more propulsion.
Drone A-2:And what if they shoot back? They have a little turret looking thing on the nose of their dropship.
Scout B-1:Oh I really have to answer that? Shoot it off!
Drone A-3:And if we fail taking them out?
Scout B-1:Track them down. Don't let them get away with our commander.
The drones charge up their phasers and wait for the dropship to take off.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Omegastick - 06-11-2011 10:07 PM

Um... Wouldn't the boat have sunk by now?

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - wolfius - 06-11-2011 10:16 PM

this is picture wars, we distort reality for kicks

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-11-2011 11:28 PM

Picture wars is basically a universe in a box. And we can modify everything.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-11-2011 11:35 PM

Damn straight. Now prepare for what is probably the best use for a Machete, a rocket launcher, and a length of nanocable.
[Image: d68c905d20.PNG]
Rain:"NOW!"
The canopy of the Dropship ejects, as Rain fires her weapon. It launches a machete really, really fast, with a cable attached to the other end.
Rain:"BEHOLD THE POWER OF IMAGINATION!"
Pilot:"You realize i'm totally exposed, right?!?"
Meanwhile, at the back of the ship, the Engineer pulls a shotgun on the Engineer, ready to run out onto the small back bit and shoot at him if he ascends.
Engineer:"I am the ONLY engineer around here, bitch!"
The Soldier gets there too late. It left without him, and a watery grave is coming from every direction.
Elite #1:"This is it kid. It's over. It's been a pleasure..."
Soldier:"Stop talking like this is the end. There is no way in hell I came this far to die now."

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - wowisgod617 - 06-12-2011 12:19 AM

Lol i like the Shotgun just randomly sticking out of the drop ship...

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-12-2011 12:33 AM

(Yeah I thought that was funny. Also TheL20, I'm waking up early tomorrow morning to go fishing. After I get back I might sleep. I also have something in mind for what the soldier is going to do...)
[Image: d53e1f41b3.png]
The engineer hovers downward and grabs a hold of the shotgun with his gravity gun thing (but he can't pick up huge things like big heavy robots)
The machete hits Drone B-2 right in his eye. Sparks start coming out. The three remaining drones fire their phasers straight at the exposed pilot.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - TheL20 - 06-12-2011 01:20 AM

And now for the TRUE reason it's on a rope: can you say Wrecking ball?
[Image: 808b7ff1a6.PNG]
With a jerk on the cable, Rain uses all of her might to slam the drone into another, which in turn hits the one below that. Chunks of robot are sent flying off. All of their beams are knocked off target because of this, save for the drone that didn't get hit. Its beam strikes just below the cockpit.
Rain:"YEEEEEEEEEEEAH! I cannot believe that worked!"
Pilot:"Hey! You can't celebrate yet! One of them almost killed me! Take him out already!"
Rain:"Shut up and fly! I got this!"
The Soldier, driven by self-preservation and the need for a more awesome death than simply drowning, Drops his gun and jumps into the air. He latches onto the enemy Engineer, making the friendly engineer on the dropship lose his grip on the shotgun. It remains in the beam of the enemy engineer.
Engineer:"Sweet mother of- Kid! Is that you?!?"
Soldier:"Yeah! It's me! I could use a hand here!"
Elite #1:"The shotgun! Grab the shotgun kid! Before he drops it!"
Soldier:"If I shoot him, we all die!"
Elite #1:"We can't let that Drone fall back into their hands... Even if it means we die in the process."
Soldier:"...Well, hell of a way to go out if ever I heard of one."

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-12-2011 11:48 AM

I'll make my post when I come back. I thought the soldier would have shot the nano-cable and climbed in. Guess not.

Re: Agent10361 vs TheL20 - Agent10361 - 06-12-2011 07:11 PM

[Image: b3c58b3370.png]
Engineer G-3 activates his gravity modifier and grabs a hold of the commanding drone inside. The soldier doesn't weigh him down a whole bunch. The drone that was hit in the middle deactivates and falls towards the water. The remaining drones open fire, breaking the nano-cable.