Picture Wars

Full Version: Agent's [OLD AND STUPID] Art. Please remove this if you see it :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE c:
That is an old and no longer funny meme.
I never thought it was funny. I like the music and I listen to it when I get bored. More art:
[Image: 5618b3d12c.png]
My friend wanted me to draw a cat so I did. More art is on it's way!
[Image: b623060ef8.png]
Copy paste from my shirt. Its still art no complaining.
If you made it, it would belong here.
So my Chuck Norris shirt belongs here.
[Image: b181e9319e.jpg]
This was before I was told JPEG's were bad.
Internet Explorer? Noooo!
Don't worry! I changed to firefox.
[br][br][b]EditeOhNo[time]1307750388[/time]
Oh I just realized you were talking about my error message XD
How long have you been using IE, it's a cardinal sin.
Dunno a year or two? But that was before I got a new laptop.
chrome ftw
"When I got chrome my back pains went away, my vision cleared, and I no longer needed a hearing aid"
                                                                                      --Anonymous
Shit you're old flummox.
It says Anonymous. Now please refrain from ratting me out in the future.
Oh that Visual Studio form icon
(06-10-2011 08:07 PM)Agent10361 link Wrote: [ -> ]I never thought it was funny. I like the music and I listen to it when I get bored. More art:
[Image: 5618b3d12c.png]
My friend wanted me to draw a cat so I did. More art is on it's way!

I'm confused as to why that cat has white eyes.
Dammit. I'll fix it.
There. That should do it.
[Image: ea9df24521.png]
Forgot to upload this.
[Image: d45240e4d3.png]
(07-02-2011 11:54 PM)Zephelin link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that Visual Studio form icon
It is indeed.
Did you hit that cat with a car? I'd suggest you look up pictures of cats and study their anatomy.
Hah.
I'll finish kamikos post...
Hah.
Ok Imma' work on these later
@Host of thread: GOOD BOY, USING PNG'S LIKE I TOLD YOU.

----

Oh, so many trolls on this site. I like it here already. Let me introduce myself, I am Bigsissy2010. Feel free to complain about my username.
(07-10-2011 10:01 PM)bigsissy2010 link Wrote: [ -> ]@Host of thread: GOOD BOY, USING PNG'S LIKE I TOLD YOU.

----

Oh, so many trolls on this site. I like it here already. Let me introduce myself, I am Bigsissy2010. Feel free to complain about my username.
Oh your here already. Go introduce yourself in the discussion board. Make a thread for your art too. POST IT ALL.
(07-10-2011 10:01 PM)bigsissy2010 link Wrote: [ -> ]@Host of thread: GOOD BOY, USING PNG'S LIKE I TOLD YOU.

----

not a single troll in sight, you see trolls are people that make remarks fishing for a reaction, we however just give our fair opinion.
(06-10-2011 08:07 PM)Agent10361 link Wrote: [ -> ]My friend wanted me to draw a cat so I did.

Meet my friend.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's