Picture Wars

Full Version: The four-hour war - Agent10361 vs TheL20 - FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(06-06-2011 09:00 PM)Agent10361 link Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "Meta"?

He mean ''meta gaming'', its with you use knowledge with your character(s) would not usually know.
Agent you should really fix the image darkening, it wrecks the match and the story, unless you are try to slowly turn the map to night,look in the tutorials section
[Image: 7e0cd7a814.PNG]
Rain turns the firepower up to it's maximum. Both beams equal each other, even if it is for just a moment. The gun glows even hotter.
Rain:"COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?"
The Soldier ducks and covers. The Commander stares at the conflict going on, before a voice resounds in his head.
Shoot him already!
The Commander slowly raises his weapon to stop that thing before it kills Rain.
[Image: c3a022bd91.png]
Drone A-3 stops behind the robot commander
Drone A-3:Hello!
Drone A-2:Hes going to get blown up, I'm going to help!
Drone A-4:Ok fine go and get blown up I'm calling for reinforcements!
After a short moment he speaks again.
Drone A-4:Either they are jamming communications or the lasers are preventing communications now, I can't reach command.
[Image: 616e70d8b3.PNG]
The two beams are caught in a deadlock; neither one advancing. The Commander pays no attention to the voice behind him, and fires. His shot flies true, striking the drone in the back. While this is happening, the Engineer and the Pilot both shoot at the drone behind the Commander.
Engineer:"We got your back Commander!"
Pilot:"Where's that wiring that soldier promised me?!?"
Meanwhile, below decks...
Soldier:"Can you see what's going on up there?"
Elite #1:"Rain's really letting loose up there! I'd stay down here kid; things might take a turn for the worse."
Soldier:"How worse?"
Elite #1:"Best case scenario is the beams both explode and take out the upper decks nearby."
Soldier:"And the worst?"
Elite #1:"They sink the ship."
(There is this thing with PNG's called Gamma and it darkens images on IE. But I have a new laptop and I moved all my stuff onto it. I'll be downloading Firefox soon. I also refreshed everything.)
[Image: 73c88784d6.png]
Drone A-1 realises what he must do. He activates a  rear shield that will protect him while he slowly pushes forward.
Drone A-4:OH SWEET GOD I'M LEAVING!
Drone A-4 turns and quickly retreats.
Drone A-2:One last shot...
The beams start to make a high pitched noise. Soon the beams will get too much energy they'll create a black hole or something.
[Image: d75791b83d.PNG]
Rain's gun heats up to a just plain stupid degree. She is slowly forced backwards from the sheer energy the beams are emitting, sparks flying from her feet.
Rain:"COMMANDER! YOUR KNIFE! THROW IT AT HIM!"
Commander:"How's that gonna-"
Rain:"JUST DO IT!"
The Commander pulls out his knife. A blade of pure energy, there's little it can't cut through. He only gets one toss... have to make it count. He lines himself up. He prepares to make the toss.
The bot the Engineer and Pilot were shooting at just got closer.
Engineer:"Quick! Get something stronger!"
The Pilot runs to a small weapons rack inside the dropship. The Engineer fires off a shot to try and hold it back.
Pilot:"SMG?"
Engineer:"Nope!"
Pilot:"Machete?"
Engineer:"Come on! Something we can work with!"
Pilot:"Shotgun?"
Pilot:"Do it!"
Meanwhile, still belowdecks...
Elite #1:"Oh hell... Kid, you see that crack?"
Soldier:"What about it should I be worried?"
Elite #1:"Those beams... They're gonna rip the ship in half!"
Soldier:"Yeah I should worry."
Elite #1:"We need to get out of here! If that crack reaches the bottom of the ship..."
Soldier:"Ok i'm moving!"
Final post for today.
[Image: 046682a362.png]
Drone A-2 fires a laser at the commander. (even if Rain does win the duel, the container beneath him will be annihalated). Some energy from A-2's laser gets absorbed in A-3's sheild.
What will happen: Half of the ship will get nuked from the epic explosion.
I finished re-reading this match. I didn't realise how awesome the story was :D and our epic audience supported the awesomness. Give yourselves a hi-five!

If you really want to know, to make an IDFS phaser rifle, all you have to do is -ERROR 404 DOES NOT EXIST.
[Image: bc848afba8.PNG]
The Commander throws his knife. He realizes that that beam aimed at him will kill him, this time probably for good. He uses his last few seconds of activation and does the only sensible thing:
Commander:"Fuck. You."
He flips his middle finger to the whole wide world just as the beam tears apart his head. Speaking of things being torn apart, Rain's gun has been forced to it's breaking point. The gun is physically falling apart at this point, as a beam of energy rips through the top half.
Rain:"PIECE OF CRAP! HOLD TOGETHER! JUST A BIT LONGER!"
The Engineer ducks and covers inside the ship. The Pilot brings about the shotgun. He cocks it and the sound is only amplified by the steel confines of the dropship. Please note that he doesn't fire it yet.
Pilot:"Did somebody order a face full of SUPERHEATED DEATH?!?"
The Soldier takes off in full run oncemore. It occurs to him that there's only one way out.
Elite #1:"Why are you shooting the floor?"
Soldier:"Only way out is down!"
The Ship moans and creaks. The stress is too great. Any longer with those beams and it's a surefire guarantee that the ship will break apart and start sinking.
[Image: 2ac26ffd96.png]
Beams start breaking through Drone A-1. The knife hit it's target sending sparks out of the Drone.
Drone A-3:I hope A-4 went for reinforcements!
Drone A-2:OH GREAT GOD! YOUR ON YOUR OWN!
Drone A-2 turns and goes as fast as he can.
You used the wrong image. This happens way too often.
damnit. I hate it when I do that.
[Image: 37aac36f1c.PNG]
The Commander's body refuses to fall over, an eternal monument to his awesomeness in the face of death.
Rain's gun has finally had enough. The beam is slowly decreasing. She's stopped skidding backwards. Either way, the damage has been done. The ship is about to break in half. (Which you might want me to handle.) The Scout pulls down on the shotgun trigger. It sprays a LOT of plasma right into the back of the drone.
Scout:"NEXT CUSTOMER!"
The soldier makes his landing. He and the Elite both notice something that spells the end of everything.
Soldier:"That's water! IT'S HAPPENING!"
Elite #1:"RUN, FORREST! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"
[Image: d84e09edea.png]
Drone A-3 realizes he has no ways of escaping unless the crew on the dropship miss him with the shotgun.
Drone A-2 slows down a bit seeing that Drone A-1 got caught in the laser and the area didn't explode like he guessed it would. Communications should be working again.
Drone A-2:Command, this is Drone A-2, Drone A-1 is dead. Send another squad to us, er, me.
Command:Roger. What happened to A-3 and A-4?
Drone A-2:A-4 has fled afraid the area would blow up, A-3 isn't dead but he's about to be turned into...Something with alot of holes in it...
Command:Swiss cheese?
Drone A-2:That works...
Command:Reinforcements will arive in two minuets. Stand by.
I have Firefox now
Woooooot. This took me a while to draw. In case you're wondering why the ship is sinking straight down, Do you have any idea how bad it looks sinking at an angle? At any rate if it's cool with you can I handle the ship sinking? It really only affects me.
[Image: 2f33ce41d9.PNG]
The ship tears in half. Water rushes in and nearly gets the Soldier. He runs his metallic ass off.
Soldier:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Elite #1:"RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN-"
Rain's gun falls to pieces. The beam stops completely. She then notices that the ship is splitting.
Rain:"Oh, well this just got more fun."
The Pilot and Engineer have a flip-out when they realize that THE BOAT IS SINKING OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!
Engineer:"OH MY GOD THE BOAT IS SINKING!"
Pilot:"WHERE'S THAT WIRING?!? WE NEED IT TO GET OUT OF HERE!"
Engineer:"I DON'T KNOW! DROP THAT SHOTGUN AND HELP ME FIX THIS!"
[Image: c37ef596a0.png]
Drone A-3, glad he didn't get turned into swiss cheese, flees to where A-2 is watching the boat sink and waiting for reinforcements.
--APPROPRIATE MUSIC SELECTED--
[youtube]lO-rkPMekaE[/youtube]
[Image: f1986d3cf0.PNG]
The Ship sinks even deeper. The water rushes in, chasing the soldier quite effectively.
Elite #1:"RUN FASTER IT'S GAINING ON US!"
Soldier:"I'M RUNNING I'M RUNNING!!!"
Rain drops what's left of her SMG, and starts running. She has to make this jump or it's over.
Rain:"In all 200 years... Nothing this exciting."
The Engineer and the Pilot are still freaking out.
Engineer:"I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO REPLACE IT WITH!"
Pilot:"COME ON! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING! LOOK HARDER!"
[Image: 39c6ca286c.png]
Drone A-2:This is quite amusing.
Drone A-3:Yes it is.
Scout B-1:Indeed. Now what are you two doing slacking off?!
Drone A-2:We are watching the ship sink.
Drone B-2:Oh! That sounds like fun!
Scout B-1 and Drone B-2 come up beside A-2 and A-3.
[Image: 24f49721a8.PNG]
Rain jumps, grabbing hold of the ladder/stairs.
Rain:"This reminds me of my days in the highlands..."
The Soldier still runs.
Soldier:"WHERE DO WE GO?!?"
Elite #1:"THROUGH THAT DOOR FOR STARTERS! HAUL ASS!"
Pilot and Engineer still freaking out.
Pilot:"THERE IS JACK SHIT WE CAN USE!"
Engineer:"SCREW THE WIRE JUST TRY TO TAKE OFF!"
[Image: 172ecf6410.png]
Scout B-1:I'm going to go get a closer look.
Scout B-1 turns on his cloaking and heads out.
[Image: 3db8c17308.PNG]
Rain bolts from the ladder, through the door, and scales the side of the crate. Water leaks through the bottom of the door.
Rain:"Flawless execution... Almost home free."
The Soldier is almost at the door. He is slowly but surely outrunning the water.
Soldier:"Almost there!"
Elite #1:"Come on move it! Freedom is through that door!"
The Dropship's engines rotate slightly, but not much else.
Pilot:"Nothing! We can't take off!"
Engineer:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"
[Image: a7368be728.png]
Scout B-1 flies overhead the gunship and overhears the worried voices of the Engineer and pilot.
Drone A-2:Alright, if that dropship takes off, fire at the cockpit. If all three of us shoot it we can kill the pilot within a few seconds.
Drone A-3:Why don't we kill them right now?
Drone A-2:Well I think it would be better if they drowned.
Drone B-2:You said they had a captured drone in there?
Drone A-2:Yes they do. Command, send us an engineer.
Command:Will do. He will be to you in two or three minuets. He'll be air dropped to what coordinates?
Drone A-2:Coordinates are 47b298g12
Command:Thank you drone A-2. Please stand by.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's