Picture Wars

Full Version: In which Commander posts non-PW related sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. This is where I will post whatever Sprites I make that aren't for PW.

Here's an up-armored Humvee I'm working on, based off of some old [url=http://i.imgur.com/oKRgNhq.jpg"]C&C Concept Art.[/url] Also, a TOW Missile Launcher.

[Image: Njnhx8j.png]

Here's a regular Humvee, and some experiments with Camouflage.

[Image: lnDoVNH.png]

Here's something I did for my own amusement.

[Image: ZPjTO2X.png]

I'll post more eventually.
(04-17-2013 07:23 PM)Commander Evil link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ZPjTO2X.png]

For some reason this reminds me of the secret vehicle in the Rogue Squadron games.
heh, yeah. convertible version of Rogue Car
(04-17-2013 07:23 PM)Commander Evil link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ZPjTO2X.png]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1_7R_3cXA[/youtube]
TOW Missile Launcher.

[Image: iZSb8zh.png]
Oh wow, I love that Metal Slug art style. That was my favorite arcade game as a kid.
lol, me too. stop being like me, Rusty!
[Image: nRSUi5o.png]
Commander, you seriously need to make a game with these sprites. I would pay much monies.
(04-27-2013 03:52 AM)Rusty Shackleford link Wrote: [ -> ]Commander, you seriously need to make a game with these sprites. I would pay much monies.

Someday I'd like to make a beat-'em-up game set in the world of a story I've been wanting to write.

In brief, you're a greaser rebelling against THE MAN, and trying to escape a city before THE MAN cracks down. Also, you can ride a motorcycle, and summon your greaser buddies to gang up on enemies.
(04-27-2013 05:31 AM)Commander Evil link Wrote: [ -> ]Someday I'd like to make a beat-'em-up game set in the world of a story I've been wanting to write.

In brief, you're a greaser rebelling against THE MAN, and trying to escape a city before THE MAN cracks down. Also, you can ride a motorcycle, and summon your greaser buddies to gang up on enemies.
11 out of 10 would buy.
[Image: qV2adbg.png]
THE MAN seems to be bringing in some pretty heavy artillery to combat greasers... :armycat:
Dayum, that's a nice helicopter... Where can I steal one?
Just get a 3 star wanted level and activate the super jump cheat. :cop:
No cheat codes in this video game.

A bit more about the helicopter, the Majestic 12's "Black Angel" Class utility helicopter is derived from a Bell-design, but given "whisper blade" rotors to reduce the amount of noise it makes to near-silence. Its radar profile is masked by jamming technology recovered from Site R, and reverse engineered at Dreamland for the purpose of providing MJ-12 Agents with a stealthy and swift airborne transport.

Keeping with the philosophy of "Style masked with Technology," it has been burnished with chrome accents and wing molding on the tail. Unfinished, currently, is the ECM/Surveillance variant, which will come with an expanded electronics suite, several scanners on multiple wavelengths, and several large antennae and wire aerials. Also possible are small remote-operated drones, although I'm also considering just giving MJ-12 Agents a microdrone of some sort as standard equipment.
This isn't really a sprite. More of an homage to a piece of artwork I like. Still WIP.

[Image: B732Zhx.png]
I've yet to play a videogame where you are THE MAN and not a greaser.
(05-13-2013 02:14 PM)Pyrosaurus Rex link Wrote: [ -> ]I've yet to play a videogame where you are THE MAN and not a greaser.

Then you have definitely not experienced this.

[Image: 252px-Floor13cover.jpg]
(05-13-2013 09:53 PM)Rusty Shackleford link Wrote: [ -> ]Then you have definitely not experienced this.

[Image: 252px-Floor13cover.jpg]

I need to play this. Right now.

Edit: Also, Logo Experiment.

[Image: Ryha6O8.png]
Looks awesome!
small dig but holy hell when did you join picture wars, CE?
Couple of months ago.
I'm surprised I didn't post this. I made it ages ago, so it's technically an old sprite, but I still love it. Sorry about the size, it's an old file.

[Image: 9s882MU.gif]

And here's something quite a bit newer, the "original" sprite is at the top, and the remake is at the bottom. Not finished with it yet, but I like how it's coming out.

[Image: pe5Trpj.png]

Also some Migs.

[Image: mig17.png]
Commander, I will never stop hoping that you make a game with these sprites. I swear that it would be the one thing I would not pirate.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's