Picture Wars

Full Version: Ten Minute Makes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

brado222

Welcome to Ten Minute Makes, this is a thread where people post there designs based on a time limit
of Ten Minutes.

Some examples:

[Image: 4ff3309624.png]

[Image: add2281975.png]

So start posting I guess.
Ahem, may I draw your attention to: The black hole army.

[Image: 17e187b518.png]
It's a black hole, but it can be whatever you want it to be, you just have to draw it first.

brado222

Please take this seriously GHOST.
Sorry.

brado222

It's ok.

brado222

More examples:

[Image: 5e8e642e2f.png]

I've been saving these.
Well.. I made this: [Image: VmnlA.png]

Do note that this is at 8x zoom.
[Image: a6eb5a8474.png]
I made a bunch of shield monsters. They can fold into balls and go 'WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' down hills.
Now that would an interesting army to see in a fight.
So they kill people by rolling them over or ?
(02-16-2012 05:55 PM)GunnerKillerJ link Wrote:So they kill people by rolling them over or ?
I just made them face forward. They would have sharp mandibles/plasma weapons. Let me make a better version.
[Image: bae219a574.png]
Still terrible/unshaded. But in the 3/4ths! Except for the bottom guy, ignore him. I was gonna make a worm/centipede but ran out of time.
None of them are in 3/4ths, they're in 1/2 :P
(02-17-2012 12:43 AM)Jafhar link Wrote:None of them are in 3/4ths, they're in 1/2 :P
The guy with the gun D:
Can't you see his other leg?
He's in the most retarded 3/4th I've ever seen lol.

Bunch of 10min fishmen:
[Image: 83c16ac571.png]

(The top one was touched up a few times though)
And they are free for all to use.
(02-17-2012 01:40 AM)Jafhar link Wrote:He's in the most retarded 3/4th I've ever seen lol.

Bunch of 10min fishmen:
[Image: 83c16ac571.png]

(The top one was touched up a few times though)
And they are free for all to use.

Hehe okay. It was just me trying to make something fast.
Those are pretty cool. Somebody should do mer-people that ally with the futuristic people, because they grow legs on land and they act all nice.
(02-17-2012 03:08 AM)Gimpi Trousercat link Wrote:Hehe okay. It was just me trying to make something fast.
Those are pretty cool. Somebody should do mer-people that ally with the futuristic people, because they grow legs on land and they act all nice.
Actually, I have a fishmen-faction as part of my army (work alongside Lizardmen and giant Spiders)
Dear god Jafhar make those whale men at the bottom into a full army.
If you don't want to I'll steal your idea.
EDIT: Go for your life, I have to many armies as is.

EDIT AGAIN: Wait a sec, I'ma edit him so he looks half decent.
[Image: 138a65786a.png]
Removed weapons, fixed tail, made him balanced and neatened him up.
[Image: 62254c8da6.png]
Lo an behold... the construction workers. They will slow down your army on its way home by about 4 hours. Mwahahaha!
Well, I Lol'd
You made that truck in ten minutes?
If so, nice work.
Yeah the truck thing took almost the whole ten minutes but there's no shading and no complex shapes so it wasn't that difficult. For the tracks I used copy and pasting so that didn't take long. I based the workers' poses on some other guys I already had so that was also minimal work. I also made a cup of tea for added realism.
Thanks for the lols, put them in a match.
Thanks for the replies guys. If I was to make an army of them what other units could I make though?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's